Chapter 8: Cleansing
2.9k 2 23
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 8: Cleansing

 

After I got a bearing on where I was located in this house, I found my way from the bedroom to the bathroom. This place was larger on the inside than on the outside, that was for sure.

With the bathroom door partly shut, I remembered that this thing didn't have a lock. So I had to figure out another way to keep this tricky door shut.

Flicking the multi-lights on and wincing from its bright glare, I eventually saw that my flannel shirt was still balled up on the counter. 'Okay, I can use that,' I thought and decided to jam my flannel into the door and the frame above. It took some grunt work, but I believed my shirt did the job.

Soon as I felt secured that nobody would be walking in on me, I started the shower. I removed the oversized-shirt and laid it out on the counter.

Before I hopped into the shower, I wanted to be prepared for when I would get out. That meant looking around for towels and such...

It took me opening a few large bottom drawers before noticing the narrow and wooden shingled closet by the shower. Opening that up, I found towels and more.

I found a bottle of shampoo and a bigger container of conditioner in the closet… Actually, this was more like a tall cabinet than a closet. And I still needed soap.

When I found a bar, I took one look at it and considered how tender I was ’down there.’ I searched for the case this bar of soap came from for information.

To be clear, I was afraid of irritating myself.

But when I did find the case, I had no idea whether it was what I should be looking for. I figured if the soap had warnings or something stating that it could agitate open sores or something, I’d know not to use this brand. And I knew what I had wasn’t a sore, but it sure as fuck felt like that after Jake was in there last night.

“...Oh, Jesus Christ,” I quietly cursed at myself when I realized what I had done with him. I definitely needed to be cleaned up, but when I had an opportunity, I absolutely had to figure out how to tell if I was ovulating or not.

Not caring anymore about what the soap might do, I just grabbed it and the hair supplies. All set, I finally hopped in.

The shampoo was worked in my hair before anything else. Allowing that to soak in, I moved to rub down the rest of my body. Luckily, I could adjust the setting on the shower head and have it stream straight and strong as I turned to let it hit me on the center of my back.

Exploration and discovery was kept in check. I did continue to think of Jake and what we had done, but that was in the back of my mind as I scrubbed up and down.

For now, I wanted to balance myself out for my well being. So that meant no thinking in anyway that would be sexually stimulating.

My thoughts were more on who he was and how I should approach learning more about him. One thing that bugged me was if he's anything like his rich prick of a younger brother.

"That was uncalled for," I quietly chastised myself for judging his entitled brother like that.

Karl. He was rather friendly last night, and he was a person I did owe. If he held his promise about the game's rewards, then I now had a debt that possibly could never be repaid.

I’d heard of hazing to get into frats or sororities, and before I entered that game room, that was what I was afraid would happen to us. Thankfully that wasn’t the case, and losing our virginity as a transition to adulthood wasn't uncommon, but in today’s society, in this modern world, it felt odd to be forced upon.

At least, odd if I were a man forced to have sex. This was stranger since I forced myself onto a man.

But Jake welcomed me...

Letting out a shuddered sigh, I rinsed what was left of the suds and finally made my way out of the shower. I towelled myself dry before I wrapped it around my waist. Soon after I felt it was secured, I knelt down in front of the counter and pulled open the bottom drawer for deodorant.

I tried to find the least used stick out of the bunch. As I stood up, I applied it under my arms before dropping the stick back into its home in the drawer. And with a deft kick, I shut the drawer.

Once I picked up the oversized shirt from the counter, I turned to reach out and remove the jammed flannel shirt from the bathroom door.

But as I opened the door to walk out, I was instead greeted by a half-dressed man who's been in my thoughts almost all morning.

"Uh... good morning," my voice sounded a little shaky.

For the record, I could’ve excused the tremor in my voice with that sudden draft coming in the steamy bathroom, but I knew that wasn’t the honest reason. There was an excitement in me seeing his naked torso.

'I slept on that? had crossed my mind. He had a physique that I knew belonged to a man hitting the gym often.

"Afternoon, but still good. Did you sleep well?" I nodded while squeezing my arms closer to my body to retain some warmth. "Karl is still here, in case you planned on wandering around as you are."

"Wha--...? Oh!" Sounding surprised, I took a step back from the door after realizing that I was not toweled up like a woman should be.

Taking a deep breath and exhaling it slowly, I thought, 'This is something I'll have to get used to.' Quickly shifting the towel off, I rose it up under my arms and around my back to cover my exposure.

And I apologized: "Sorry about that."

"It’s alright with me, but try not to show yourself off to others. I can tolerate my brother, sometimes, but I'd rather be the only one seeing you." A hot flash had risen up through me and positively made me blush, but I nodded quickly in response.

There was a strange sensation growing more bold within me as we locked gazes. It burned and I had to part my lips to begin breathing more rapidly to cool off.

Funny that I had been chilly one moment and next a heat unlike anything I'd ever experienced seared through me.

We stared at each other silently for a minute before he stepped in and closed the door behind himself. With him leaning against the door, blocking it, he smiled down and beckoned me closer.

I just stood there, stunned and silent. I wondered, ’Do I want to keep taking this further?’

"Come here.” Even though that was a demand, he spoke softly, and gently invited me to come closer. I stepped toward him and watched this olympian loom over me.

A strong hand raised and gently set down on top of my head before he combed his long fingers through my hair until slipping his palm behind my head. He hooked me behind the joint of my neck, to guide me up to face him, lure me towards a sensual target.

Parting my lips, I accepted his lowered lips to kiss me deeply. My eyes remained on him, wanting to be fully awake and aware of the impression on my lips and mind that this kiss given to me by this hunk meant something more passionate than just the heat of the moment.

Unlocking our lips, he spoke a name, "Shang."

But I finally corrected him with, "Jiang."

He smirked at me and tried out my name accurately.

Smiling back at him, I returned to our deeply hot kiss. I wrapped my arms around him and embraced his well-built body tightly and closer, until I felt his arms came around to hold me.

Without another worried thought about my future, I felt I was blissfully possessed by someone who would take care of everything.

A knock on the door broke our minute in heaven. We unlocked out lips and turned to look at the door as if it would open up to expose our activity.

Instead, we heard, "Hey'ahh, Brunch is ready if'ya want it hot?" Karl tapped at the door a few times before leaving.

As I thought our moment of togetherness was over, I was about to break free from Jake.

He pulled me back into him. Again, we stared at one another in silence. It wouldn't have been difficult for him to do to me what we had done last night, but he only stayed by me.

It became obvious our company was all that we desired from each other.

"Jiang. Go get dressed and I'll be out to join you for our breakfast."

"Oh-- Okay." I waited a moment for him to let me go, but I was still in his embrace. And I found out why.

He leaned in and pressed a kiss down on the top of my damp temple. I supposed he wanted one last kiss before letting me go.

After showings this gesture of affection, he released me from his hold. We stepped away from the door before he opened it. I slipped out from under him and made my way back to the bedroom.

23