Chapter 24
654 2 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After Wang Li's glorious first time, he returned back home the next day and instantly told a red faced Xu Chen all the details. Usually Xu Chen would turn away or clamp Wang Li's mouth shut with his hands but tonight, he actually had a question for his extremely open friend.

"How long did it take for you and Da Ge to be intimate with each other?"

"Hmm, we first had sexy time when I stayed over for the first time, so a few weeks. Why?"

Xu Chen and Ma Tian had been dating for almost two months now and all though Xu Chen was shy about the topic, he still wanted to be intimate with Ma Tian; however when he tried to take things further than kissing, Ma Tian would tell him there's no rush and stop their makeout session. Once Xu CHen mentioned this, Wang Li couldn't help but think aloud.

"Hehe, maybe he's a virgin."

"I don't think so Xiao Li."

Wang Li simply shrugged his shoulders in response. Xu Chen felt a little confused as to why they couldn't go past kissing and Wang Li told him that he just has to talk with the man. In the end, the next time Xu Chen saw Ma Tian, he chickened out and didn't bring it up.

Over the next few weeks however, it was as if he couldn't take the teasing from all their smooches and he plucked up the courage while he was over at Ma Tian's apartment for dinner. They had just finished eating and his handsome boyfriend went to wash the dishes when Xu Chen suddenly pulled him back to the sofa.

"Can I ask you something?"

Un. Xu Chen almost didn't ask once he looked at the handsome man's face but he forced his mouth to open since he wanted answers.

"When can we do more intimate things together?"

Just the word intimate was enough to make his cheeks burn and Xu Chen hid his face into the sofa cushions, Ma Tian pulled the embarrassed Xu Chen into his lap while he chuckled at the question he was asked.

"I don't want you to feel like you need to do that with me."

Ma Tian rubbed Xu Chen's hair until it was standing up messily. Xu Chen's heart felt warm from Ma Tian's words as well as a little relieved.

"oh, Xiao Li said that you might've been a virgin, so you would be too nervous to go further with me."

Xu Chen meant the words innocently but he saw Ma Tian's face darken, a mischievous glint in his eyes appearing before he moved his lips to Xu Chen's ear. Tickling the tender skin.

"Your Ge is no virgin, are you sure you want to go that far with me?"

The low whispery voice paired with the warm breath on Xu Chen's skin made shivers run down his spine as he weakly nodded. Ma Tian didn't waste any time and carried the limp Xu Chen to his bedroom. On the bed, Xu Chen was placed in between Ma Tian's legs so his back was against the man's strong chest, his head was then turned to look back as a deep kiss was planted on his lips.

Ma Tian rubbed his large hands up and down Xu Chen's clothed body until the small boy leaning on him had completely relaxed. After Xu Chen pulled away to catch his breath, Ma Tian moved his head to suck on Xu Chen's red earlobes, each swipe of his tongue made Xu Chen's mind buzz. Ma Tian could see Xu Chen was getting excited since he was wriggling in his arms.

"Take your clothes off."

Xu Chen pulled his shirt off quickly then ripped his pants off with his underwear. When he was done, he leaned back into his lover, the large hands going back to rubbing his body. Slowly Ma Tian dipped his hands lower and lower, reaching the perked up shaft. He didn't bother playing with it as he gently fondled Xu Chen's flushed sack and taint.

"Fu~ah, Ah~"

The places Ma Tian were touching had never been seen before by other people, let alone touched even by Xu Chen. The rubbing made him feel numb but warm, Xu Chen soon spread his legs willingly before he hooked them over Ma Tian's muscular legs. Ma Tian hadn't even touched his now hard dick but the swollen head was already leaking.

"We won't go all the way tonight. I'll just give you a taste."

Ma Tian pushed two fingers into Xu Chen's empty mouth to wet them, he mimicked oral sex while his other hand was still fondling the plump sack. Once the fingers were heavily lubricated, Ma Tian pushed one into the virgin flower. The hole was extremely tight so he reached over to his dresser, pulling out a small bottle of lube. Ma Tian covered his finger again in lube then tried to push his finger in again, it was sucked in past the first knuckle before it became tight again. Ma Tian pulled Xu Chen's face and passionately kissed him as he worked open the virgin hole.

After a few pushes, his finger was finally in and he gave it a little wriggle. Xu Chen suddenly arched his back as he felt Ma Tian's long finger move inside him, he tried to pull his legs together but his left thigh was blocked by the arm leading to his asshole, Ma Tian also used his free hand to hold Xu Chen's other thigh in place.

"Ngh, Ge it feels weird."

Xu Chen held onto Ma Tian's toned biceps as the finger continued to wriggle around, a small pressure point inside of him was rubbed over repeatedly and his body became extremely hot, causing his legs to instinctively try and shut again. Ma Tian went back to sucking on the flushed ear as Xu Chen wriggled around in his arms.

When the tender spot had been rubbed for a little while, Xu Chen felt like he was about to pee and became panicked as he didn't want to have an accident in front of Ma Tian. He tried to squirm out of the tight embrace but he wasn't strong enough.

"Ge, I feel like I'm about to pee."

"Just let it out, don't worry."

Ma Tian's finger inside of him became faster and more pressure was applied to that one spot, Xu Chen was whining loudly as he wriggled his hips around, every couple of seconds his hips would buck upwards, Ma Tian used his other hand to slowly stroke Xu Chen's crying shaft as the feeling of having to peeing got stronger in Xu Chen's burning body. All the while, Xu Chen kept crying out.

"Wu~ It's going to come out, Ah, Ah~"

Xu Chen's body stiffened as his legs trembled uncontrollably, the movement from both of Ma Tian's hands never stopping. A large pool of cum squirted out onto Xu Chen's torso as he came loudly. The rubbing inside of him went from fast hard strokes to slowed down until they stopped completely. His body felt exhausted but energetic at the same time and he laid slumped in Ma Tian's arms.

"Was it good Xiao Chen?"

"Un. Is it your turn?"

"Another night darling."

Ma Tian moved from behind the tired Xu Chen and walked off to the bathroom, Xu Chen could see the large tent in his pants as he walked away, he wanted to call his handsome man back to bed but he was too tired to even think about returning the favour.

By the time Ma Tian had finished taking care of his little brothe,r Xu Chen was spread across the bed naked and asleep, the large pool of cum had dried slightly on his stomach too. Ma Tian brought back a warm washcloth and cleaned Xu Chen gently, not waking him then sent Wang Li a message stating Xu Chen was staying the night, not bothering to reply to the stream of violent messages he got in return.

. . . . . .

Slowly the first semester of the school year passed and Mr Wang sat the two boys down, wanting to discuss something with them. At the table the three men drank floral tea and ate sweet cake with a warm atmosphere, Mr Wang speaking once his cup was empty.

"Ehm, I wanted to talk to you two boys about Mr Ma and I. A couple weeks ago we were talking and we decided that we wanted to get married, these holidays."

Xu Chen clapped happily after hearing this, he first thought Mr Wang was going to tell them that the couple had broken up but hearing they would be getting married was very exciting to him, especially since it meant Wang Li would be a sort of official brother to him. Wang Li was happy too but not as happy as Xu Chen. He liked Mr Ma since he was a good man and treated both his father and him well, but the idea of having Ma Tian as a brother, even if it was an in law was a nightmare.

"Xiao Li you don't look too happy."

Mr Wang was busy being happy with Xu Chen and only noticed his son's sour face when he turned to look at him.

"Eh? No, I'm happy Dad. Mr Ma is a good man."

The three discussed the wedding and where it would be held excitedly. Mr Ma and Mr Wang both agreed on a beach wedding in the tropics since they both despised winter. Even though Wang Li's Dad had opposed at first, Mr Ma was a very rich man and proudly made it known that he would be paying for everything, including the three couples plane tickets and hotel rooms.

Both men weren't big on having a lot of people attending their wedding, mainly because it would be Mr Wang's second marriage and Mr Ma's third. In the end, only Mr Ma's two son's and their wives would only be joining them in this special moment.

In another apartment building in the city, Ma Tian and Kong Da were sat down by Mr Ma seriously, while waiting for the talk to begin, they guessed the three possibilities as to why they would both be seated in front of their Dad. Ma Tian speaking first of course.

"Dad are you dying?"

Mr Ma almost choked to death on his tea after hearing Ma Tian's question and he quickly tried to slap his son's head. Kong Da watched as he leaned back in his chair, Mr Ma usually only sat the two of them down when there was very big news. Now it was his turn to guess

"Did you break up with Mr Wang, sorry but we won't be breaking up with our little wives to make it less awkward for you two."

Kong Da's words much like Ma Tian's, almost gave Mr Ma a heart attack and he angrily announced the marriage lest the two hooligans come up with any more crazy assumptions. The two grown men shrugged together before saying together.

"That was our third guess."

"Fu~ you could at least say congratulations or something."

Mr Ma was disappointed that his two son's reaction was so measly, before his blood pressure could get too high, he talked about the location and when the wedding would happen. Over the course of ten minutes, Mr Ma gave up though since the men sitting across from him didn't seem interested at all and were more focused on the food he had cooked instead. He almost stormed off to his room to complain to his lover but Ma Tian held his arms open, talking in a light tone.

"Dad, it's your third marriage. I wasn't around for the first but I was there for the downfall. The second one was doomed from the beginning and I even told you that. This one seems good, so don't fuck it up."

Mr Ma and Kong Da didn't know if these words were a congratulations or a jab at Mr Ma's love life, leaving the discussion of weddings at that. Everyone turned their full attention to the delicious food on the table since conversation wasn't working.

When the food was eaten by his two sons, they excused themselves to go do whatever they were going to do together. With the house empty, Mr Ma sulked to his room and complained to his soon to be wife.

"Baby~ Come over, your Husband needs comforting."

13