Chapter 27
600 1 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The wedding wouldn't be happening until a few days later, leaving everyone to roam around the beautiful island. Mr Ma had been trying to get his wife to go on holiday with him before they even started dating but he was given the same reasoning everytime, which was Wang Li but now that Wang Li was with them, he could do anything he wanted with his beloved.

"Come my darling, we're going to have a picnic on the boat while we cruise around the islands."

Mr Ma had organised everything so Mr Wang only needed to get dressed, back home he would always be wearing suits because of work but now in the warm tropical weather, he could wear lighter clothing, revealing more skin to his hungry husband to be.

As they were walking out of the expensive hotel Mr Ma held his lovers hand tightly, showing off their relationship without a care. Mr Ma had never been one for shying away while Mr Wang was more reserved with their relationship as he was only freshly out as gay. Sensing his lovers tenseness, Mr Ma consoled Mr Wang.

"Relax darling no one is looking."

Mr Wang could obviously see this was a lie since Mr Ma was exceedingly handsome and tall, making him stand out. He also knew everyone liked to look at handsome people, especially when Mr Ma was fifty five but looked forty. Mr Wang ON the otherhand, was like an older version of his son, where his looks were not bad but very normal and his height was no exception. Mr Wang only came up to his fiance's chin much like Wang Li did to Kong Da.

On the boat Mr Wang was expecting a picnic as he had been promised this and asked hungrily where the food was. Mr Ma had other things on his mind though.

"Let's do something else before we eat."

Mr Wang was pulled swiftly into Mr Ma's lap before his lips were quickly nibbled on, the couple didn't bother with going below deck and carried on with their adult time in the open while their sons wandered around the beautiful island.

In his hotel room, Wang LI declared loudly.

"Let's go to the beach!"

Xu Chen and Ma Tian had gone into Kong Da's and Wang Li's room after waking up, both Xu Chen and Wang Li were standing on the large balcony staring at the beautifully blue ocean. Their request however was declined by their husbands at the same time. Kong Da held Wang Li's now flat stomach and his tone was stern while he talked.

"You're still a little sick and spending time in the sun wouldn't be good, we'll go look around shops and buy souvenirs, tomorrow we'll go swimming."

Both little lovers couldn't refuse and the two couples left for the shopping area. No one wanted to go to stores where the products weren't made in Thailand, so Ma Tian and Kong Da led the way to a street full of vendors selling handmade goods.

Ma Tian knew how much Xu Chen loved skin care and took him to where high quality spa goods were sold while Kong Da wandered around with Wang Li as he didn't know what he wanted. After looking at too many stalls to remember, Wang Li stopped at a stall selling silk cushion covers.

"Why are you interested in these?"

"You don't have cushions on your sofa, we should get some covers here then buy the cushions back home. It will make the apartment more homey."

It was heartwarming to see his lover select things for his apartment and Kong Da paid for whatever Wang Li picked out, whether he liked the design or not. After the silk cushion covers, it was as if Wang Li's eyes were opened and he couldn't stop wanting to buy things.

By the time the two couples met back up for food, both Kong Da and Wang Li were holding two large bags full of stuff where Xu Chen had one small bag of different face masks, soaps and lotions. Wang Li had actually wanted to buy more but Kong Da put a stop to it since he was now buying things only because they were pretty and served no purpose.

. . . . . .

The next day Wang Li woke up early as he had been wanting to go swimming ever since they arrived, Kong Da was woken up by the pitter patter of feet in the room and he got up from bed still naked as he looked for his silly lover. Wang Li was busy in the living room with Xu Chen but when he saw his handsome man come out naked, he quickly covered his soulmates precious eyes.

"EH?! Why are you naked go get dressed so we can go to the beach."

Ma Tian suddenly walked into the room wearing shorts, since he had been told the exact same thing by Xu Chen after he had opened the door for Wang LI with nothing on, as if it was a normal thing to do. Wang Li wanted to cover Ma Tian's eyes too but was conflicted since he couldn't let go of Xu Chen's. With a conflicted heart, Wang Li could only shout at Ma Tian.

"Ah! Shut your eyes Tian Ge."

"Why? I've seen it all before."

Kong Da slinked his way back to the room and put his shorts on, not bothering with underwear. When everyone was ready, they made their way to the beach. This time of year was always busy for Thailand since the weather was more bearable for tourists. The beach closest to the hotel was full of people and the smell of sun lotion was thick in the air. Ma Tian called up to the worker his Dad had on the island and within 15 minutes, a boat had come to the pier to take them to a secluded beach.

The boat stayed off the shore once it was anchored and everyone jumped from the boat into the cool water, they didn't bother with swimming to shore and instead swam around the deep blue water. Xu Chen stuck close to Ma Tian as he didn't like swimming while Wang Li loved swimming as did Kong Da and they roamed around the nearby rocky island and shore.

Kong Da led Wang Li around the side of the beach they had anchored at and they sat on a small area of sand, secluded from everyone on the boat. The sun was warm on their cool skin and they dried off quickly, Kong Da had taken Wang Li to this spot for one reason and he was found out quickly, mainly because he didn't wear any underwear.

"Come here baby."

Wang Li sat on the bulge in his boyfriends shorts as Kong Da laid back on the white sand. Wang Li first started with grinding his hips down onto the hardened length before his flower started to ache hungrily.

Most of the time Kong Da let Wang Li do whatever he wanted as he was so proactive in sex, after grinding on his favourite thing, Wang Li couldn't take anymore and rapidly removed both of their shorts. Because they had dried off, the sand didn't stick to them making beach sex easier. Once they were both naked, Wang Li started his usual bed talk.

"I want it here Ge."

Wang Li licked his finger and rubbed it around his hole, they had screwed a lot of times ever since Wang Li lost his virginity, mainly because the young man was always horny and his hole showed that it was no longer unused. Kong Da switched positions with his horny lover but put their shorts down as a cover for Wang Li's little brother since he would be laying on his stomach.

They had no lube and because Wang Li wanted to be fucked instead of given head, Kong Da had to lube the delicate flower himself. He spread the small pale buns apart and didn't waste any time on devouring the precious hole. Wang Li whined out as he perked his hips up, making it easier for Kong Da. Large streams of spit leaked from Kong Da's mouth onto the soft skin around Wang Li's flower and he used a finger to shove the lewd liquid in where it belonged, Wang Li leaned on the warm sand while he used his hands to spread his cheeks apart. Kong Da soon switched between using his fingers and tongue, until the hole was begging to be used by opening and closing like a hungry mouth.

Wang Li quickly turned then kneeled on the warm sand as he shoved as much of Kong Da's ittle brother as he could fit into his wet mouth, after a few pumps, he had the whole of the thick long cock down his throat, gagging loudly as he tried to lick the musk scented ballsack.

Once his shaft was heavily lubricated, Kong Da turned Wang Li back to how he was when he was being rimmed. He didn't wait and pushed more than half of his cock into the tight hole, Wang Li felt his insides stretch and he trembled while pushing back, forcing more into his small body.

"Ah, like that, ngh ah. Stretch me Ge~"

Kong Da gripped onto the slim hips tightly as he rammed his thick length into his small lover, now wasn't the time for love making as he focused on doing Wang Li as hard a he could. Wang Li tried to keep his voice quiet as they weren't too far from the boat, but the way his body was being pumped repeatedly, he couldn't stay completely quiet and nasally whines escaped from his open mouth.

With his rapidly moving body, Wang Li was soon pushed into the sand uncomfortably. Kong Da wrenched Wang Li up so he was leaning against his chest, making the thick shaft was reach inside his deepest parts. He then shoved his slippery tongue into Wang Li's open mouth in order to quieten his whines and groans, Kong Da also slowed the pace of his constant thrusting but the strength was doubled.

Wang Li felt like his insides were being impaled and bruised in the best way possible as he groaned like an animal in heat against Kong Da's mouth. They couldn't be away for too long and Kong Da jerked Wang Li's leaking shaft rapidly, he instantly felt the hole around his cock tighten and spasm as thick milky cum covered the dry sand. Wang Li groaned like an animal as he came, Kong Da's thrusts never losing their power.

Once Wang Li had cum Kong Da hooked the slim thighs into the nook of his arms and stood up. Wang Li didn't think Kong Da could reach any deeper inside of him but with this position, he felt like Kong Da was inside his stomach and reached down above his pelvis. Rubbing over the tender area, he could feel the slight hardness from Kong Da's cock inside of him.

Loud slapping noises echoed as Kong Da pulled his hips back, Wang Li's hips swayed forward only to land down onto the thick cock heavily, the low growls coming from the man behind him drove him crazy as he started calling out loudly.

"Ge! Ge!~"

"Turn your head and kiss me."

Wang Li did as he was told and his mouth was blocked again by a wet tongue, his loud groans instantly cut off. Kong Da was close now and he bucked his hips violently into the swollen hole. Wang Li's muffled sounds got louder and higher in pitch as he felt the large shaft inside his delicate flower swell and twitch.

Wang Li couldn't help but cum again as Kong Da repeatedly thrusted his cum deep into his intestines. They would have no time to clean him out so Kong Da made sure to breed his lover deeply. Wang Li slowly came down from his second orgasm as Kong Da kneeled back down on the sand and pulled out, the cum was far up in the tight canal so not even one drop leaked out once it was no longer plugged.

On the swim back they had to take multiple breaks as they were both tired from the intense session. After arriving back on the boat, they saw only Ma Tian sitting on the deck holding a colourful cocktail. Wang Li was almost dragging his body to head to the cabin below, but he asked about Xu Chen first.

"He's in the cabin, he was a little tired."

Wang Li had opened the door to walk down the stairs but Ma Tian called out to him, he couldn't see the man's face but Wang Li could hear the amusement in Ma Tian's voice.

"You know, these rocks have great acoustics. The sound just bounces off amazingly."

Kong Da struck before Wang Li could and he stole the cocktail from the smug man's hand, gulping the last of it in one go before handing the empty glass back. Wang Li was satisfied with his lover and stumbled down to the cabin. He tried to be quiet because he thought Xu Chen was asleep but was shocked at what he heard when he opened the door.

"Ge~ no more! I can't take another round~~."

"Ey! I'm not your Ge!"

Xu Chen's skin looked as if it would catch on fire from how red he turned after hearing Wang Li. Without bothering to comfort his friend, Wang Li dragged his jelly legs to the bed Xu Chen was on. Both boys were too tired after their husbands had their fill and didn't bother with any talk before falling into a deep slumber. They were so tired that they didn't notice Kong Da come in and move Wang Li into his own bed.

11