Chapter 28
561 1 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

While their lovers rested below deck, Ma Tian and Kong Da talked about their Dad's new marriage. They had both been present for the downfall of the first, when Ma Tian's Mum tried to sneak off with Mr Ma's riches alongside her secret boyfriend. During that time, both Ma Tian and Kong Da were ten so they weren't involved in much of what was going on. Ma Tian was the first to speak as he suddenly sat up.

"Fu~~ That woman, 18 years and I still haven't heard from her. Though I think Dad paid her off to stop her from coming back."

While still laying back, Kong Da looked sideways at Ma Tian.

"Agree with it or not?"

"Definitely agree, Dad was nothing but good to her and she tries to run off with what he worked hard for. Fuck, he was good to all his failed lovers for some reason."

The second wife was the man Ma Tian had told Xu Chen about when he asked about how he came out to his Dad. Mr Ma had been dating on and off for years after the failed marriage, but fell head over heels for what Kong Da always described as a greasy looking man.

Kong Da had been part of the Ma register at the time of this relationship but only Mr Ma and Ma Tian knew. The man never gave off good vibes to Mr Ma's sons, causing Mr Ma to hear complaints of his little boyfriend as soon as he introduced him. Ma Tian was the first to state his disapproval since he had always been outspoken like his Dad, while Kong Da was more patient and wanted to see how bad this guy really was before going to Mr Ma.

It didn't take long for a marriage to happen and Ma Tian was still singing his disapproval with no one bothering to listen, beside him, Kong Da watched as this small man the same age as his adoptive father acted all innocent. After a long time of not liking Mr Ma's new husband, Kong Da let slip the day before the honeymoon that Kong Da was actually Mr Ma's adopted son. With this new information, the greasy man revealed his true colours and tried to go after both Kong Da and Ma TIan.

During the beginning of the relationship, this man only thought that Kong Da was close to the Ma family since he grew up with Mr Ma's son, but he couldn't handle having two step son's as he had planned on getting rid of Ma Tian in hopes of getting the family riches. With Kong Da as an adoptive son to Mr Ma, this would make his plan harder.

The honey moon had been delayed because of a work issue, causing the man to take the time to try to get rid of Kong Da and Ma Tian, Ma Tian was an easy target since he was always squeezing his way in between his Dad and the new wife. Kong Da however, was a harder target. One day the greasy man planned a short shopping trip and would be driving the two step sons so they could get to know one another better, though Kong Da of course, refused to get in the car. This had happened not too long after the accident and Ma Tian could see the intense effect of being forced to get into a car was causing Kong Da. However, the greasy man only thought Kong Da was overreacting and called Mr Ma, complaining that his son didn't want to spend time with his new Dad.

No one referred to Kong Da as Mr Ma's son, aside from Mr Ma himself on special occasions where it was only him and Ma Tian present. After hearing greasy man's complaint, Mr Ma thought he was talking about Ma Tian and asked to put him on the phone, but greasy man exposed that he was referring to Kong Da and this set off instant red flags for Mr Ma. Kong Da hadn't let anyone know that he had let the greasy man know he was on the register and Mr Ma did a private investigation on his newly wed wife, finding out that he was wanted in Taiwan for murder of his late wife as well as for the theft of thousands of dollars.

After bitterly reminiscing, Ma Tian grumbled loudly to Kong Da.

"God that whole thing could have been prevented if Dad listened to me."

Ma Tian couldn't stop his blood from boiling whenever he thought of that disgusting excuse of a human. Kong Da agreed as he thought over what would have happened if he hadn't done anything and had been forced into the car that day. Once Kong Da was no longer in deep thought, he mumbled to MaTian.

"Mr Ma does get targeted by the worst of people."

"But now he has a good one."

At first Ma Tian didn't want to attend the dinner his Dad had prepared when meeting Mr Wang for the first time. He and Kong Da had watched too many times as people came and went, all of them trying to take all that their Dad had.

On the night Ma Tian was asked to come for dinner, he walked around the store looking at wine for over two hours; countless people had come up to see if he needed help but he would only send them away as he inspected every bottle in the store. Ma Tian didn't tell his Dad but he was hesitant when having to meet this new lover, in fear that the man was another gold digger.

Once the night was almost over, he finally opened the door to his Dad's apartment and saw the idiot Wang Li. Instantly he knew that the father to this stupid kid would be a prefect match for his Dad. A kid like Wang Li couldn't be raised by some horrid person. Kong Da listened quietly while Ma Tian mentioned the small fear he had towards Mr Ma's marriages and relationships before commenting on the sill kid that is his lover.

"Un, Xiao Li is a good person and that's thanks to his Dad and grandma."

Kong Da had been invited to the dinner to meet Mr Ma's new lover too, but he couldn't make it since he had been backed up with clients. Once he got the call from Mr Ma telling him how his boyfriends father is his new lover, all the fears he shared alongside Ma Tian vanished.

The sun slowly set and Kong Da was about to go in and check on their sleeping beauties, when Wang Li came up from below, he sat in Kong Da's lap while he still looked half asleep and reluctantly turned to Ma TIan.

"ChenChen is on the phone with his parents, he asked me to leave the room but he looked sad when he answered, I think it's best if you go see what's going on."

It was rare for Wang Li to tell other people to comfort his best friend, especially when that other person was Ma Tian. As Wang Li snuggled into his handsome man's chest, Ma Tian quickly entered the cabin, he opened the door in time to see fat tears stream down his lover's face while he stuttered over the phone.

"N-No Mr W-Wang has nothing to do with me liking m-men. H-He's a good man."

Xu Chen tried to shoo Ma Tian out of the room but the hand holding his phone was held tightly as Ma Tian took the phone from him and turned it on speaker. The small cabin filled with the sound of a woman yelling over the phone. The woman's shouts consisted mostly of accusing Mr Wang of being a dirty man and forcing his son and Xu Chen to be gay with him. Xu Chen's was only able to know Mr Wang was gay, after finding out from a friend on vacation that they were in Thailand for Mr Wang's wedding.

After the phone was taken from Xu Chen, Ma TIan could hear what his boyfriend had to deal with; Xu Chen unsurpisingly broke down and sobbed into Ma Tian's chest because of the foul words. Mr Wang was like a father to him and to hear his own Mother saying disgusting words against a man who took him in was heartbreaking. But Xu Chen had no way of fighting back without sounding childish.

"Xiao Chen are you there? Hurry up and answer me!"

"This is Ma Tian, I'm Xiao Chen's lover and the man you are disrespecting is my step father. Xiao Chen told me everything about what happened last week and I think you and your husband haven't had enough time to think things over, though if you think that you can get away with talking such nasty words to Mr Wang or his sons, you won't find yourself talking to me over the phone since I would have to take matters into my own hands."

Ma Tian hung up after advising again that Mrs Xu and Mr Xu should take more time to think about their son's sexuality. Xu Chen had only woken up like Wang Li when the phone rang loudly and was still a little dazed, he couldn't handle having such an intense phone call from his parents and was grateful for Ma Tian coming in when he had, otherwise he didn't know what his Mum would do or say next.

"Thank you Ge."

Xu Chen was pulled from Ma Tian's chest so his face could be wiped free from tears and snot. Ma Tian hated that he had to see his lover cry so much this past week especially when it was supposed to be such a happy moment.

On the deck Kong Da had told the captain to head back since they didn't want to be stuck travelling too long after dark. As soon as they docked at the pier, Xu Chen had fallen asleep again. Ma Tian had personally called Mr Wang and after giving the sleeping boy to Kong Da to carry back to his room, he left to talk privately for the first time with Mr Wang.

At least he had planned on it being private but after getting a table at a close by bar, Mr Ma sat himself down. Ma Tian only rolled his eyes at his Dad before turning to Mr Wang seriously.

"Xiao Chen's parents called today, he had asked Xiao Li to leave the room so I went down to check on him and his Mother was screaming that you coerced not only him, but Xiao Li too into being gay."

Saying these words out loud was almost too much as Ma Tian felt both irritated and amused by such a stupid accusation. Xu Chen's parents had known Mr Wang longer than they had known Wang Li, since they were close with his late mother but now the close relationship seemed like nothing. Mr Wang was more sad for Xu Chen than the hurtful words targeted at him though.

"Fu~ Xiao Chen must be very sad after hearing those things, I think it would be best if I talk to them myself. Thank you for telling me Xiao Tian"

The conversation ended there since Mr Ma was looking like how Ma Tian was feeling, Mr Wang decided it was best to take him back to their room, before he made the phone call to Xu Chen's parents himself. Tomorrow would be their wedding and Mr Wang didn't want this anger to carry over to the precious day. Ma Tian made his way back to his own room too and snuggled close to the sleeping swollen eyed Xu Chen.

In the end Wang Li found out about the contents of the phone call from Kong Da and he turned into a ball of frustration instantly, both his protective instincts towards his soulmate and Dad had been provoked, but he had no way of fighting back since Kong Da had stolen his phone.

"Give it back, they dare accuse my Dad of being a pervert and they also kick my own soulmate out of his childhood home. No!"

Kong Da held his hand up so Wang Li wouldn't be able to reach it, as he tried to calm his angry lover down enough to stop him from doing something stupid. Slowly Wang Li calmed down enough to stop jumping at Kong Da and flopped onto the bed defeated.

"How dare they, my Grandma would be angry too, I know it."

Since Kong Da wouldn't let him call Xu Chen's parents and Xu Chen was asleep, Wang Li asked if he could phone his Dad. Kong Da put the number in himself since he didn't want Wang Li to try and change the number to Xu Chen's parents.

"Ha~Ha~ Xiao Li is Fu~ everything okay?"

Mr Wang sounded extremely breathless over the other end of the phone and Wang Li was about to talk when Kong Da hung up.

"What're you doing?"

Wang Li tried to get his phone back but Kong Da pinned his feisty lover under him.

"No more playing okay? Bedtime."

Kong Da got up and stripped off his shorts while he walked into the bathroom, like he thought this was enough of a distraction for is horny boyfriend and Wang Li came into the bathroom after him, fully naked while asking for more sexy times.

. . . . . .

The next day Mr Ma woke before his darling as they had promised to not see each other on the big day, until it was time to walk down the aisle; Mr Ma kissed his naked darling before pulling back and leaving the room, walking to Ma Tian's room a level lower and pounded on the door loudly.

The knocking scared Xu Chen as he was helping Ma Tan with his morning wood and he ended up giving his lover blue balls. Ma Tian tried to get him to continue so he could get rid of the sharp pain in his sack but the loud knocking made Xu Chen too scared to continue. After trying again but failing, Ma Tian had to deal with the pain as he let his idiot Dad in. While Xu Chen was getting dressed, he whisper shouted at his Dad angrily.

"What the fuck?! We agreed on meeting here at 9:00 am. It's only 8:00."

"If I stay any longer there won't be a wedding until tomorrow."

Ma TIan was disgusted as he cupped his tender sack and walked back to his room, he wanted to try his luck with Xu Chen again, but his lover was out the door to wake Wang Li up before he could say another word.

Xu Chen wasn't like Mr Ma so his knocks were light and quiet; usually Wang Li would be up by now and let him in but today no one came to the door so he had to knock again, louder. On the other side, he could hear muffled voices and shuffling around before Kong Da answered the door wearing only a robe. Xu Chen could smell the obvious sex smell as he walked into the living room area of the suite and he was about to sit down, when he saw a trail of cum going from the sofa to the bedroom.

He was speechless since he knew exactly what that liquid was and Kong Da also knew that Xu Chen knew what liquid was on the ground. Kong Da stood awkwardly as did Xu Chen until a robe wearing Wang Li swung the door open as if there wasn't cum leaking from his asshole.

"ChenChen, morning."

"I-I'll go for a walk first."

"Eh?! ChenChen where are yo- AH!"

Wang Li walked towards Xu Chen as he was talking and slipped on the cum trail he had left behind, Kong Da rushed to help him up as Xu Chen ran out the door, Wang Li hadn't noticed what he had slipped on until he looked at the ground and almost died right there.

"How can I face him again?"

"Hehe, go shower, I'll clean this."

After his long walk Xu Chen knocked on Mr Wang's door instead of going back to Wang Li, but had no luck since no one answered even after banging on the door like Mr Ma. Reluctantly he knocked on Wang LI's door again. This time when the door opened, it was a red faced Wang Li and all the windows were open, letting in the fresh ocean breeze. Wang LI spoke in a tight voice as he forced himself to look at Xu Chen.

"Mr Ma dropped off his key card for his room since my Dad is still resting."

"Good, I tried knocking but no one answered."

Both boys ignored the scene that had happened before and made their way to see Mr Wang. Wang Li didn't bother with knocking since he had the key and pushed the door open hurriedly before he strolled into the bedroom, only to turn right back and yell out he would be back in thirty minutes. Xu Chen was knocked into with a thud as Wang Li had turned around too fast for him to process and was pushed to the ground.

Wang Li was quick and covered his friends delicate eyes, so he wouldn't see what he wished to never see again while he helped Xu Chen stand blindly. Mr Wang laid on the bed still half asleep and naked as he tried to get his aching body to move the blanket from his feet to his shoulders, cursing the man he would be marrying today. Mr Ma was eating breakfast with one pained son and one embarrassed son when he sneezed loudly, it took a couple seconds but he realised what he had left his beloved like as well as how he had given his key to his soon to be step sons.

"Hehe, kids don't be surprised if the wedding doesn't happen, okay?"

9