Chapter 29
543 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After everyone's shocking wake up call, they focused on getting ready for the beach wedding. Mr Ma would be riding ahead on one boat to wait on the private beach with his two sons, while Mr Wang would arrive after him with his own two sons.

To spend their time while waiting, Wang Li and Xu Chen walked around the halls of the penthouse floor for what felt like forever, they had tried to go back to the room against Wang Li's wishes, but Mr Wang told them to give him another thirty minutes since he wasn't even in the shower yet.

Slowly thirty minutes turned into an hour then into 90 minutes and Wang Li called his Dad to make sure he was still alive. He also angrily asked when they could come into the room to get dressed.

"Ah~ I think it would be better if you and Xiao Chen got dressed in your room."

"Dad our clothes for today are in your bag!"

Mr Wang looked in the mirror horrified as he relented to letting the two boy's come back; love bites littered his entire body and his legs were trembling from only standing. How can I get married like this?. How can I get married like this? When the frantic man heard the boy's come into the living room of his suite, Mr Wang hurriedly wrapped his robe around his sore and tired body then walked out into the room. Mr Wang could see Wang Li's hair was semi styled and motioned to Xu Chen shyly.

"Xiao Chen,  since you haven't showered yet you can go first."

Un. Xu Chen left for the bathroom while Wang Li started to undress, not making eye contact with his embarrassed Dad. Wang Li would be wearing a Thai silk short two piece set in a light blue colour,  while Xu Chen would wear the same style in a light purple. Wang Li could see his Dad was stressed from the corner of his eye but knew it was because of the marks that he unwillingly saw on his Dad's body. Before the awkwardness could deepen, Xu Chen called from the bathroom doorway.

"Mr Wang the shower is free."

Xu Chen came in after his quick shower and started getting changed alongside Wang Li but Mr Wang was frozen in his chair. Wang Li was growing impatient now and scolded his prudish Father before they needed to wait another hour.

"Fu~ Dad what you're wearing today will cover those marks, besides I don't think anyone attending this wedding will care if they do catch a glimpse."

Without thinking, Xu Chen blurted out.

"Yeah, Tian Ge is going to be focused on himself since his Dad gave him blue balls this morning."

Xu Chen's words were enough to distract the embarrassed Mr Wang as he tried to process how his soon to be husband would give his own son blue balls. Especially  since it was usually the person doing the pleasuring who gave people blue balls. After not wanting to think too deeply about it, Mr Wang got into the shower, struggling to hold his tired body up as he scrubbed his body clean, inside and out.

After the shower, Mr Wang finally got dressed too. He was wearing a light tan pair of tapered cotton pants paired with a loose white button up shirt. After getting dressed, he joined the two boys in the bathroom to tidy his messy hair as well as check to see if his shirt was opaque enough. Both boys could see how nervous Mr Wang was and Xu Chen chimed in to comfort him a little.

"Mr Wang don't worry, you look very handsome."

"Yeah Dad, everything's covered up."

Wang Li and Xu Chen didn't mention the two large hickey's on the back of Mr Wang's neck that were clearly visible from behind, since he seemed stressed enough. Not long after Mr Wang began to calm down, Xu Chen received a message from Ma Tian the same time Wang Li got one from Kong Da. Both messages were demanding where they were as they were already one hour late.

Mr Wang kicked into high gear now as he rushed about to find his shoes. It wasn't until another twenty minutes passed that they left the room, only for another thirty to go by before reaching the secluded beach where Mr Ma was waiting. As soon as they docked, both Wang Li and Xu Chen held onto Mr Wang's arms firmly as they walked with him. To Ma Tian and Kong Da it looked like a sweet scene of two sons marrying off their father, but only Mr Ma knew it was because his beloved was struggling to walk on the sand with his tired legs.

Once Mr Wang walked past the two new sons he would be calling his own, they noticed the large hickeys and everything clicked as to why they were so late. Before Wang Li and Xu Chen could collapse to the ground from holding Mr Wang's weight,  Mr Ma took his darling's hand from the two young men, helping him walk the rest of the way to the man who would be marrying them.

The few steps it took were filled with hushed insults from Mr Wang to Mr Ma about how he was too spritely for his age. Xu Chen's ears were also filled with pleas from Ma Tian, asking him to give him a quickie after the wedding since his balls were in too much pain. Kong Da and Wang Li were the only ones standing in silence, enjoying the tender moment.

The vowels were prepared by the grooms and they took turns announcing their promises to one another. Mr Ma went first and he briefly spoke about how he didn't have the best record when it came to picking life long partners, all of this Mr Wang knew since he had asked about the previous marriages. He went on to talk about how those didn't matter now since he not only found his life long partner but soulmate and best friend.

"Though you're the man I'm marrying today, you're not the only man I am welcoming into my family today. For the rest of time I promise to look after not only you but the two son's I'll call my own."

When it was Mr Wang's turn, he speech was almost unable to be heard by the two couples standing a few steps away, but it didn't matter since only Mr Ma needed to hear.

Mr Wang briefly spoke about his previous marriage too and how it felt more like a cage, he had never allowed himself to explore his sexuality fully but now that he had Mr Ma, he knew he didn't need to explore anymore because he had found the only man he needed by his side.

"I know I don't have riches or a well known name but I can be your anchor and shoulder to lean on, I can give you eternal love and a place to call home."

Both men didn't say much in terms of vowels but they had said enough to know what the other meant. After everything was said, the rings were handed over by the in pain Ma Tian. Mr Ma slipped the ring onto his beloved's finger first then it was Mr Wang's turn. The priest hadn't even stated that the grooms could kiss when Mr Ma picked his new wife up and passionately kissed him.

Everyone watching felt uncomfortable with the sight and either turned to look at the pretty ocean or the dry sand. After putting the red faced Mr Wang back down, Mr Ma had to keep his arm wrapped around the slim waist tightly since his wife was still having trouble standing. The older man felt pained seeing how much his beloved was struggling because of him, and quickly gave more smooches to say sorry.

After the quick wedding, everyone boarded onto the large yacht Mr Ma had taken and they slowly cruised around the beautiful islands. They had barely set off when Ma Tian pulled his little lover into one of the cabins, quickly pulling his pant's down.

Xu Chen saw that Ma Tian was rock hard and his usually tanned brown balls had a faint blue hue to them, as if they were bruised. Ma Tian massaged the aching area while Xu Chen got a pillow for his knees.

"Hurry baby, my balls have been in pain for hours."

Once his knees were cushioned, Xu Chen took over massaging the swollen sack and pushed the dark red mushroom head into his mouth gently, sucking while he bobbed his head to take more of the length. Just the feeling alone of having his sensitive shaft sucked was easing the pain in his balls and Ma Tian gently rubbed Xu Chen's soft hair. It didn't take long before the speed and depth wasn't enough and he looked down at Xu Chen pleadingly.

"Baby, can I do it like before. I'll be gentle."

Un. Ma Tian tilted Xu Chen's head back so his throat would be in a straight line, afterwards he pushed the whole of his length down the tight throat slowly; having something wet and warm constrict around the entirety of his cock was heavenly, making Ma Tian pull back so he could thrust back into Xu Chen's tight throat over and over.

"Ah~ Baby it's not too much?"

Obviously Xu Chen couldn't answer since there was a schlong down his throat, so Xu Chen could only rubb Ma Tian bare thigh to tell him it didn't hurt. After a few deep pumps, Ma Tian pushed Xu Chen down lower and quickened his thrusts as well as the power behind it. Once some time passed, he was full on screwing the small throat underneath him. Xu Chen gripped onto the bare legs as he tried to relax his throat. As soon as Xu Chen was somewhat used to the constant rough thrusting, he used one hand to stroke his own hardened manhood while the other massaged Ma Tian's swollen balls in front of him.

Ma Tian couldn't stop his groaning as he got closer to his painful orgasm, he pumped his cock down into Xu Chen throat a few times before pulling out completely.

"Take some deep breathes babe, I'm going to fuck your throat until I cum."

Once Xu Chen had taken a long enough break, Ma Tian positioned Xu Chen again, but this time his head was turned to the side; Xu Chen's jaw was also held firmly as was the back of his head, Ma Tian grunted loudly as he continued pounding his lovers throat without mercy. Xu Chen's hands never stopped stroking his leaking length and he moved his other hand from Ma Tian's balls to his taint like how he had been shown, massaging it how Ma TIan liked.

Soon the swollen shaft in his throat stopped deep in his breathing canal and the thrusting became shallower, his face was then pushed into the trimmed patch of hair on his man's crotch. Thick ropes of cum shot down Xu Chen's throat as loud pained grunts filled the room, Xu Chen could feel the ballsack above his hand tighten as Ma Tian came in his throat.

The young man was on the verge of not being able to hold his breath anymore when Ma Tian pulled out, kneeling down in front of him. Xu Chen had barely taken one breath when he found himself lying on the ground. Ma Tian swallowed the leaking cock in his lover's hand in one mouthful before slurping loudly.

Xu Chen was already so turned on from the attack on his throat, that after a few seconds, he  came in Ma Tian's mouth. Xu Chen covered his mouth so he could muffle the sounds of his moans and felt his cheeks were a little wet from tears caused by what they had just done. Both men took a few minutes to catch their breath. Once they were ready, Ma Tian helped him stand then cleaned up before the two returned to the deck in time for food. As soon as the top of Ma Tian's heald could be seen from the stairs, Mr Ma yelled angrily at his son.

"Where the hell were you two?'

Mr Ma went over and pulled his son to come sit by him while Xu Chen sat in between Mr Wang and Wang Li. The wedding ended up being two hours late so the lunch was more like an early dinner. Fresh salads and seafood filled the large table as wine was poured into everyone's glass. It didnt take long before Mr Ma made the first toast.

"Here's to my new son's and old son's."

Ma Tian was quick witted as always while butting in.

"Who are you calling old? Old man."

Everyone laughed and cheered before raising the bottom of their glasses to the sky, next to toast was Mr Wang. His voice a little stuffy as he spoke honestly.

"Thank you Xiao Da and Xiao Tian for treating my boys well, here's to your futures together."

As soon as the glasses were empty, more alcohol was poured. Next to toast was Ma Tian then Kong Da, their toasts were simple and respectful as they toasted for a long marriage with no thoughts of theft or murder, causing Wang Li and Xu Chen to look at each other curiously. Next everyone looked at the two youngest as the glasses were topped up again. Wang Li looked around him as if they weren't looking at him.

"Ai, do I really have to do one?"

Mr Wang smiled softly at his son's shyness.

"Yes, Xiao Chen too."

Wang Li lifted his glass reluctantly as he looked between the two married men.

"Here's to a man who I know is worthy of the word husband."

Mr Ma thanked Wang Li sincerely before he drank, Mr Wang was also proud of what his son had said. Now that Wang Li had gone, it was time for Xu Chen. The young man waited for his cup to be filled again by Mr Wang before he cleared his throat, Ma Tian was about to stop him because of what they had done before but he was stopped by his Dad. When Xu Chen finally spoke, his voice was a little hoarse.

"W-Well, I just wanted to say thank you for bringing me on this trip Mr Ma. Technically I'm the outsider here but no one has made me feel like one, especially Mr Wang. He never made me feel like one even when I had to come live with him during this break and he takes care of me even when it isn't his responsibility..."

Xu Chen didn't know how to end what he was rambling about so he quickly finished the wine in his cup, Mr Wang rubbed his hair as he placed his cup down.

"I don't know what your parents will do once we go back home, but whatever they decide you're always welcome wherever Wang Li and I are, okay?"

Un. With all the tender words said, everyone dug into the delicious food as they shared stories about growing up together or meeting for the first time. Kong Da already knew how Wang Li and Xu Chen met but Ma Tian was curious as to why Wang Li had a Xu Chen complex. After hearing such a thing, Wang Li became defensive.

"I don't have a complex!"

Before Ma Tian could point out the obvious, his own Father sided with Ma Tian.

"You kind of do Xiao Li."

Mr Wang looked at his son while fresh baked fish was put in his bowl by Mr Ma, everyone laughed at Wang Li's shocked expression and Xu Chen even admitted to Wang Li having some form of brother con with him. Xu Chen also couldn't say he hated it though.

"It's not bad in my opinion since I guess I have that with you too... I think it started when we were 5 or 6."

In their first year of primary school, Wang Li was still a loud and carefree child like when he was a toddler, while Xu Chen hadn't changed from being incredibly shy and quiet. Their personalities were polar opposites but they were still attached at the hip. When school started everyone wanted Wang Li to join in their sports or games since he was easy to play with, but no one wanted to let Xu Chen join, saying he was too weird or boring.

Most of the time, Xu Chen sat on the side lines as he watched Wang Li play football with the other kids, he didn't mind watching since he had no interest in sports. Wang Li also didn't really like playing sports and he enjoyed exploring with Xu Chen more but the kids wouldn't stop pestering him to play.

One day the game was getting as intense as a bunch of little kids could make a football game and one of the older kids, around 7, kicked the ball at Xu Chen instead of trying to get a goal. The ball hit the small boy right in the middle of his face, leaving a bright red circular mark.

Most of the kids laughed it off while asking if Xu Chen was okay light heartedly, but Wang Li was the only one to run over and help his friend up, taking him to the school nurse. The other kids told him not to go since he was a good player but Wang Li ignored them. Luckily no damage was done to Xu Chen's face and he only needed to keep an ice pack on it for the remainder of lunch.

After that day Wang Li refused to play with anyone aside from Xu Chen, at first the kids kept asking Wang Li to play with them but after a couple weeks, no one in their year bothered anymore. The boy who had kicked the ball into Xu Chen's face however, didn't stop his targeting and often found ways to corner Xu Chen alone, mostly in the bathroom.

Whenever he would corner Xu Chen, he would find different ways to hurt him, most of the time it would be punching him in the chest and stomach but there were times where it was more serious. One time Wang Li had followed Xu Chen to the bathroom, he had seen the bruises on his friend's chest and waited outside the opening to the boys' toilets. It didn't take long before he heard the older boy push Xu Chen up against the wall.

"Stay still."

Wang Li peeked into the room to catch the bully in the act, he thought he would see the normal punching, but this boy was pushing Xu Chen by his shoulders into the wall as he tried to press his mouth to Xu Chen's. Mr Wang hadn't registered Wang Li into Taekwondo classes yet but that didn't stop him from beating up a boy both, older and bigger than him.

A teacher soon came in because they could hear crying and shouting, Wang Li was also bloody and bruised like the bully since he was still only very young and not skilled in fighting. Xu Chen had gotten so scared that he could only crouch down with his small hands covering his ears, his eyes shut tightly.

Mr Wang turned up to the school since his Grandma was out of town for the week and his Mum wasn't answering her phone, all three stories were told in separate rooms so the head master could find the truth and seeing that both Wang Li's and Xu Chen's stories matched, the older boy was expelled while Wang Li was suspended. After hearing what happened, Mr Wang found a Taekwondo class and signed both Xu Chen and Wang Li up, paying for both boys. Wang Li surprisingly excelled while Xu Chen would freeze whenever paired with another boy.

After two years of torment, Xu Chen was finally allowed to quit as he had made very little progress, while Wang Li only wanted to quit since he would have to do the class alone. To get his son to continue attending, Mr Wang agreed that if Xu Chen sat on the sidelines and watched the class then Wang Li would continue learning.

Over the rest of the primary school year, everyone acted like Wang Li was either a freak or invisible, even teachers didn't know what to do with him after hearing how badly he beat up an older boy. Slowly this lack of involvement from teachers, paired with the isolation from all the other students caused Wang Li to become more like Xu Chen, very timid and shy. Mr Wang saw this happen but had no way to help or change it, since he wasn't living with his son at the time and could only visit on weekends.

In secondary school both Wang Li and Xu Chen were bullied since they were thought to be a couple, most kids ostracized them while there were a few who acted violently. Most kids knew that Wang Li was training in Taekwondo so they never targeted him but it was obvious Xu Chen was weak. Like before, Xu Chen would be cornered by other boys in his year, usually the things they did were not too bad and he could handle it keeping it hidden from Wang Li. 

However, one day after P.E, the boys who usually tormented him alone decided to do it in front of everyone, including Wang Li; They seemed to forget he was trained in Taekwondo and they pushed Xu Chen into the showers, trying to strip him.

Wang Li was pushed to the back by the crowd and was delayed by a few seconds, before his friend's underwear could be ripped from his soaking body, Wang Li aimed a hard kick to the biggest boy's face. The water from the showers made the blood look triple the amount that was flowing from the swollen nose. The boys surrounding the showers quickly scattered and some even screamed after seeing the blood, the bullies looked at the red water in horror while Wang Li grabbed a close by towel to wrap Xu Chen in. Although Xu Chen wasn't injured in any way, Wang Li dragged him to the school nurse after grabbing both of their bags.

Much like the first violent outbreak from Wang Li, the people around them treated him like a monster. All Wang Li had was Xu Chen and vice versa. A long pause met the end of the tense story before Kong Da lightened the mood.

"My lover's quite the brawler."

Wang Li didn't like remembering his time at school because of the amount of bullying both him and Xu Chen had to endure, Xu Chen had also paled a little after telling the story. Suddenly, Mr Wang stood up and kissed both boys on the head.

"It's all in the past now, I think it's fine that my Xiao Li is so protective."

Ma TIan quickly agreed.

"Yeah, fuck em'"

Ma Tian was obviously upset about the hardships his lover had to endure and the mood had dampened a little because of the serious story. To lighten the atmosphere, Mr Ma poured more alcohol for everyone, clapping his hands loudly.

"Well I guess it's my turn to talk about how I seduced my wife."

6