Chapter 33
496 1 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It was well past midnight when Xu Chen knocked on the door, the two boys expected Mrs Xu to answer the door since she was the one behind the calls, but Mr Xu greeted them plainly after only a few seconds. The man looked tired and like he had aged ten years in only two weeks.

"Mrs Xu is in the dining area. Did you bring the money?"

Un. The father and son talked as if they weren't related by blood, hurting Wang Li's heart even more. Once the two boys were sitting in front of Mrs Xu and Mr Xu, they took out the large envelope filled with notes. Before handing over the money, he told his parents what he wanted in return.

"20,000 Rmb. I want a statement of your word in writing. You won't threaten Mr Wang with jail or come after us again."

Xu Chen sounded both dead and cold as he faced his parents, the husband and wife opened the envelope but before they counted it, they sadly stared at their son.

"Xiao Chen, once you walk out that door we won't let you back into our home or lives. Will you regret this decision?"

"I won't regret anything, I only regret having parents who could so easily trade money for their son's love."

The room turned into an icy silence, Mrs Xu sighed disheartened as she counted the large amount of notes, Mr Xu went to his bedroom and came back with two pieces of paper and a pen. The two contracts didn't take long, once the papers were signed by everyone, Wang Li didn't wait any longer and pulled Xu Chen out of the house they had both grown up in. The memories and love shared here no longer felt like a warm blanket but like a bucket of ice water.

The sky was pitch black outside and there were dark clouds looming over them, the weather here felt much colder than the warm Phi Phi they had been in mere hours ago. The two boys hadn't packed any warm clothes and they walked down the cold road holding hands tightly. The boys didn't know how long they had walked for, but a single car drove towards them not long after they had lost all feeling in their cheeks from the wind.

Mr Ma instantly stopped in the middle of the road and got out of the car, holding two jackets. Both Wang Li and Xu Chen stopped their slow steps while they stared at the man in front of them, no one moved from their spot and they only stared at one another. Seeing the man in front of them, both Wang Li and Xu Chen couldn't take anymore and they broke down, broken sobs escaping their lips while Xu Chen pleaded.

"I-I'm so-sorry. Sorry."

Xu Chen struggled to get these words out as the sobs clenched his throat tightly, Mr Ma didn't say anything as he walked over to the two tear stricken boys and put the thick jackets on them, there were even heat packets in the pockets for their hands. Mr Ma had wanted to get the frozen boys into the warm car quickly but his waist was clutched onto tightly. Wang Li and Xu Chen were both clinging onto Mr Ma, their sobs only getting louder.

It had been years since a child had clung to him like this, Mr Ma felt his own eyes fill with tears as these two young boys refused to let go of him, looking for comfort. With his strong arms he pulled the skinny boys closer to his sturdy chest.

"Nobody blames you, we were only worried. It's cold and will rain soon so let's get back to the car."

Once in the car, Xu Chen and Wang Li sat in the back seat together, they were hungry and tired as they hadn't eaten since their room service. The car was a comfortable temperature and before Mr Ma could find an open food store, the two boys were asleep, leaning on one another's head as support.

Mr Ma didn't take them back to his apartment and instead drove to Mr Wang's home. Even though Mr Ma tried, the two boys wouldn't wake or even stir after being slightly shaken. The tired Mr Ma picked them up like they were babies, resting them on his hips. He had planned on dropping them onto their bed and sleeping in his beloved's empty bed but Wang Li clung to him tightly, whining in his sleep to not go. Mr Ma could only sigh tiredly as he squeezed onto the bed.

. . . . . .

Both apartments were filled with sleeping men until the late afternoon, Mr Wang stayed in bed after finding his husband gone. After Kong Da woke up, he made "breakfast" for the other two men but both plates were rejected and left to go cold. In the other apartment, Mr Ma had slept well despite having very little room and he woke before the two boys. He didn't bother waking them as both of their eyes were swollen and had dark circles.

In the early evening Xu Chen and Wang Li were finally stirring, waking up to the smell of fried bread sticks. In the kitchen Mr Ma was cooking and when he saw the two timid boys walk over to him, he quickly comforted them lest they burst into tears again.

"Boys, I can't stress enough how no one blames you. We know why you did what you did too and I'm sorry you had to go through something like that."

Not much was said after that and the two boys ate a full plate of bread with large cups of soy milk before they were willing to go see everyone else. Mr Ma had already called ahead to inform everyone that they were on their way but Kong Da was the only one to answer his phone. Ma Tian had thankfully stopped drinking but turned to smoking all the cigarettes he could lay his hands on instead, even sneaking off with Kong Da's. Mr Wang hadn't bothered with his phone ever since his traumatising phone call in Phi Phi and didn't even know where the device was. After the quick phone call, Kong Da walked out to the balcony and sat with his friend.

"They're on their way back now. You should shower and brush your teeth. The mix of old alcohol and cigarettes isn't pleasant."

"Do you think he did it this way because he still doesn't trust me?"

Ma Tian stared at the cloud covered city in front of him and stubbed out another cigarette. Kong Da only sighed as he shook his head and patted his pockets to find a smoke but his pockets were empty. Ma Tian held one out for him that was already lit. They didn't speak after that and stood in silence as they watched the dreary city.

When Mr Ma opened the door, he was expecting the boys to walk in and see their Dad as well as boyfriends hug them tightly but they came back to a quiet dreary room. Both boys looked at Mr Ma a little scared, thinking that he had lied when telling them no one blamed them or hated them.

He quickly took them to his bedroom since he was sure Mr Wang would be there and he was correct. As soon as Wang Li and Xu Chen saw Mr Wang, they ran to the bed and jumped on the lump under the blankets. The dull stupor Mr Wang had been in vanished the moment he saw his two sons and he burst into tears. Hugging them into his small frame tightly.

"What happened to you two? Where did you go?"

He didn't receive any answer but didn't care as hugged the two in his arms tighter. Mr Ma also joined them on the bed and rubbed his wife's head, happy to see some form of emotion in his face. The four men didn't spend long in the room though and headed to the living room. It was only now that Wang Li and Xu Chen saw their lovers standing on the balcony, smoking cigarettes together. Kong Da looked fine apart from seeming tired but Ma Tian looked like a completely different person.

Mr Ma thought the two boys would've rushed forward and clung to their lovers like they had to Mr Wang but they stood frozen in their spot, unmoving. Mr Wang walked into the kitchen with Mr Ma to prepare food, letting Wang Li and Xu Chen have time alone with Kong Da and Ma Tian.

Countless minutes passed and both boys still hadn't moved from their spot though, Xu Chen's broken heart had turned to thousands of pieces when seeing Ma Tian, he had never seen his handsome man look like this before and he knew he was to blame; Xu Chen had promised to be open with Ma Tian and to trust him with his hardships, but he didn't do any of that.

Wang Li watched too as Kong Da smoked cigarette after cigarette, he knew Kong Da would only do this when his heart was uncomfortable and his anxieties were running high. Kong Da and Ma Tian had smoked three cartons of cigarettes since waking up and they turned around to head back inside, they couldn't see the two statues standing in the room behind the glass door because the city was being reflected in the window. Once the door opened and both men looked up, they stood frozen, mirroring their lovers in front of them.

No one spoke or moved for a while, Xu Chen's swollen eyes were glued to his broken looking Ma TIan while Wang Li's were stuck on Kong Da's tired pale face. They had only been apart for twenty four hours but it felt like years. Once the silence became too painul, Kong Da broke the silence.

"Well are you not going to say anything?"

After speaking, Kong Da strode over to Wang Li, the smaller man jumping at his chest so he could be picked up. This scene went unnoticed by Ma Tian and Xu Chen. They didn't say anything to each other as Xu Chen made his way over, closing the open door behind Ma TIan and picking up the large hand, it was ice cold and small trembles could be felt.

"Tian Ge?"

Xu Chen could smell the strong pungent scent of cigarettes but it couldn't hide the even stronger smell of old alcohol. The scent was nauseating to him but he still pressed his small head into the man's chest. Ma Tian felt better holding his lover in his arms but the words Xu Chen spoke made his entire body burn with anger.

"I'll pay you back Ge."

Wang Li was quick to chime in too.

"Yeah, ChenChen and I will pay back the money we took."

Ma Tian suddenly pushed Xu Chen away from his body and looked at him with a mix of anger and pain before leaving for his room. Kong Da pulled Wang Li close to him since he could feel his little lover wanting to rush over to Xu Chen who was following behind Ma Tian.

"Leave them, you can't help them through this."

In the room, the smell of alcohol and cigarettes was also strong and Xu Chen had to fight back the urge to vomit as he pulled on Ma Tian's arm.

"Ge, I wanted to tell you but Mu- Mrs Xu threatened to send Mr Wang to jail and even told me that I was brainwashed into loving you. I was backed into a corner and could only think of giving her money to stop her from taking away my loved ones."

Ma Tian shook off Xu Chen's strong grasp on his arm as he sat on the edge of the bed, holding his face in his hands as he spoke.

"It's not about the fucking money Xiao Chen. I couldn't care less about that. You could've taken all of my money and I wouldn't care. What pisses me off is that you ran off and chose to go through all of this without me. You promised me that you would lean on me, depend on me when going through hardships but you didn't do any of that. Instead you ran off, leaving all of us to think the worst."

Xu Chen crouched on the floor in between Ma Tian's legs, clinging to his waist. Xu Chen didn't cry or ramble on a string of apologies. He clung to Ma Tian until his knees were numb, telling his lover about what his mother had said and how he was no longer on the family register. The wounds were still fresh and he struggled to get through everything that he had gone through in the short amount of time they had been apart.

"I wish I had told you because it was so hard going through this, even with Xiao Li beside me. It was so hard to have my parents take that money instead of me."

Ma Tian pulled the now crying Xu Chen and held him close however the broken hearted boy couldn't hold back anymore, gagging loudly at the strong unpleasant scent. Ma Tian quickly stood up and walked into the bathroom with Xu Chen. The pungent scent soon disappeared while Xu Chen rubbed body wash all over his boyfriend. His crying hadn't lasted long as he felt safe with Ma Tian. While Xu Chen focused on cleaning Ma Tians body, the man he had his hands on, spoke in a low voice.

"Come here."

Xu Chen stood closer to his now clean lover and Ma Tian pressed his chapped lips against Xu Chen's, he didn't wait and pushed his tongue into the small mouth as he kneaded Xu Chen's  butt. Ma Tian lifted his short lover up by the soft mounds and pressed his back against the cold tiles in the shower. Xu Chen was clinging to him tightly as he shoved his own tongue into Ma Tian's mouth.

Wang Li had been taken into Kong Da's bedroom and was thrown onto the bed roughly, Kong Da wasn't angry or upset like Ma Tian because he knew how much Mr Wang meant to both Wang Li and Xu Chen. However, he had missed him dearly.

Both of their clothes were ripped off before a small bottle of lube was taken out of the side drawer, Wang Li obediently spread his legs while laying on his back. No time was wasted and a slick finger was shoved into his hole fully, plunging in and out like he was being screwed. Two fingers were added quickly and the stretching was turning Wang Li on, precum leaking onto his bare stomach quickly.

In the shower, Xu Chen was held up with his legs around Ma Tian's toned torso tightly, there was no lube in the shower and conditioner had to be used instead, the prepping was a little rough but Xu Chen didn't mind and left mark after mark on Ma Tian's wet skin. He hadn't even noticed how stretched his hole was until Ma Tian was pushing his hard shaft into him.

"Ah~ Go slow Ge, it's too tight."

His thin legs were held from underneath as they were pushed back against the wall, Ma Tian went slow and he was finally able to keep his whole length inside of his burning hot lover. Ma Tian suddenly pulled out but didn't push back in as he looked at his lover seriously.

"What will you do next time?"

Xu Chen didn't hesitate as he answered honestly.

"Look for Ge."

"Promise me."

"I promise I'll only look for Ge."

Kong Da flipped Wang Li over and directly pushed in, he didn't wait for his little bottom to adjust and directly laid his whole body on top of Wang Li's slim frame. His head was next to Wang Li's while he grunted loudly as he drew his hips back. The tightness and fullness was too much for Wang Li as he cried out.

"Ah~~Ge, you're drilling into me, Ngh Ge~"

The constant pounding into his tight hole was over stimulating and with his wet shaft pressed into the mattress firmly, Wang Li could feel his thick cum soak into the sheets, his body shook as Kong Da drilled him through his orgasm. He had no time to settle as more pressure built in him.

"Ge, Ge Ah~"

Ma Tian put Xu Chen down and turned him around, his hard nipples slid against the cold tiles as Ma Tian re entered him, the fast pace started again and he felt his insides being stabbed as Ma Tian drilled him fiercely. With every thrust Xu Chen's own hard length would slap against the slippery tiles, Ma Tian held Xu Chen by his biceps and pile drived into his small hole, his loud grunts over powering Xu Chen's light moans until Xu Chen was cumming.

Ah, Ah~ Ngh Ge I'm cumming."

The intense pleasure made Xu Chen's legs weak and Ma Tian quickly held him from around his waist, the hard constant thrust into him never stopping. The room suddenly became too hot and Xu Chen weakly held onto Ma TIan's arms as the last of his cum shot out of him.

"Ge, M-My head."

Kong Da got up once he was on the verge of cumming and flipped his wife back over, wrenching the weak legs open as he plunged back in, he held Wang Li's tired gaze as he felt his cock swell.

"You want your husband's seed?"

"Un. Breed me hubby~"

Wang Li was picked up and held close to Kong Da's strong chest as he was pounded into mercilessly, Kong Da grunts were low and felt from his chest as he pumped his milk into Wang Li, loud wet slapping noises filled the room as rope after rope of cum filled Wang Li's tight insides. Kong Da felt so tired after his intense orgasm that he flopped down, holding his weight so he wouldn't crush his lover.

In the other room, Xu Chen woke up with a pained looking Ma Tian over him, his head felt a little slow as he tried to get up, but Ma Tian pushed him back and tucked the blankets around him. They were both naked and Ma Tian was still dripping with water as he was obviously cupping his balls.

"Did I hurt your eggs?"

"Hehe, not in the way you think."

Ma Tian massaged his balls harder as he knelt next to his confused lover, he used his other hand to stroke his shaft. His voice was husky but exasperated too.

"I got fucking blue balls again."

The stroking got faster as Ma Tian moved his swollen shaft closer to Xu Chen, the weak boy opened his mouth and it was quickly filled with his husbands taste, thick ropes of cum coating his tongue as he tried to swallow it all. Ma Tian grunted in pain as he massaged his tight balls, swearing to whoever was listening that it wouldn't end well if he got blue balls again. Once he had been completely drained, Ma Tian cleaned around Xu Chen's mouth tenderly.

Both rooms had gone silent, the now happy husbands were holding their tired lovers lovingly. The moment was tenderly serene when their doors were suddenly banged against loudly.

"FOOD~ COME AND EAT~~ WE'RE HUNGRY~~~"

8