Chapter 34
769 2 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

At dinner the reasoning behind everything was explained one last time, Mr Wang listened quietly while he held Xu Chen's hand tightly. The story had only been finished for two seconds when Mr Wang turned to Xu Chen seriously.

"It doesn't matter, once Mrs and Mr Xu do what they need to, we'll put you on my family register. I already see you as a son so we might as well make it official."

Along with Mr Wang, Mr Ma spoke on the matter.

"Don't worry about anything Xiao Chen. I'll have Mr A settle everything, also Xiao Li too. You two don't need to worry about the money, don't let it be a darkness you hold over yourselves or your relationships."

Both Xu Chen and Wang Li looked at Ma Tian instead of agreeing, it was fine for Mr Ma to say there was no need to pay back the money, but the two boys couldn't agree if the person who actually owned the money felt differently. Ma Tian sipped his water, refusing to touch alcohol for as long as possible, he sighed after his throat was wet and shook his head at the two youths in front of him.

"Dad's right, don't bother. It's not something that needs to be repaid."

After everything was cleared up and the mood of the late dinner lightened, Mr Wang suddenly rushed back to his bedroom; when he came back, his arms were full of the four bags from his shopping trip in Phi Phi. The older man walked around the table handing over a bag to everyone apart from Mr Ma.

"What? Your Husband doesn't get anything?"

"I already gave you something didn't I?"

Mr Ma thought about the night of their "consummation" then chuckled darkly to himself. The other men around the table tried their best to ignore the old men's conversation and opened their gifts. Ma Tian saw that the bag he had seen the canvas in was for Kong da. When the thick fabric was unrolled, everyone saw that it was a large ink painting of an abstract tiger. Kong Da felt the image was fitting for his apartment, as well as further showed the Father and son had very similar taste.

"Thank you Mr Wang."

Wang Li and Xu Chen both wrenched open their bags without bothering to wait their turn and they both turned to Mr Wang happily. Xu Chen had been given an array of spices and herbs along with an expensive knife, while Wang Li was given a wooden lunch box with various snacks and small trinkets surrounding it. Both boy's gave thanks before Wang Li ripped open a bag of colourful goodies and shoved some in his mouth bwfore he handed some over to Xu Chen.

Ma Tian was the last person to open their bag, he was curious as to what his Stepfather would buy him. Inside were a few silk ties which were pretty but what shocked Ma Tian was the thing inside the small wooden box underneath the ties.

He pulled the small box out and inside was a pure gold chain necklace, the design wasn't too showy or tacky, but rather thin and sleek with a dragon head on either end of the chain where they join together. Ma Tian held the beautiful necklace up to his face and stared at the two dragon heads. While Ma Tian began inspecting teh artistry, Mr Wang looked at the young man, speaking softly.

"Your Dad told me why you have two dragons tattooed."

Everyone knew Ma Tian was not the type of person to take things seriously and usually diffuse any serious situation that was going on, after hearing what Mr Wang had to say, Ma Tian scoffed at himself and rubbed his face roughly before giving a light thank you. Kong Da also knew what the two dragons meant to the man beside him as he was the one to tattoo them, leaving the two youths to sit confused.

. . . . . .

The shortened holiday made it difficult to settle back into the routine of school and Wang Li found himself struggling more than the first semester. Both his and Xu Chen's time spent with their husbands had been cut short drastically, leaving them to miss their lovers dearly. After the first week back, Mr Wang was staying the night with his husband leaving his two sons at home.

Ever since Kong Da saw how his lover would put off his school work in the first semester, he refused to come over until Wang Li had finished his essays, forcing Ma Tian to follow suit as well. Because Wang Li's mind was frantic and struggling with school, he rushed through his paper and didn't bother proofreading, shutting his laptop off before any more work could fill his vision. Wang Li's laptop hadn't even shut off completely before Kong Da was being called.

"Da Ge~ I've finished, now come see me!"

"Is Xiao Chen finished with his homework?"

Wang Li wanted to throw the phone, His homework is cooking or baking most of the time!  Xu Chen chimed in before his friend exploded on the phone and invited the two men over for dinner. Both Kong Da and Ma Tian were already waiting downstairs in Ma Tian's car since they had been missing their lover's too, as soon as the okay was given, they quickly made their way up to the apartment.

Dinner was made by Xu Chen personally and Ma TIan ate happily while complimenting the dishes, Wang Li fished for compliments too but had nothing to show. Before Xu Chen could receive any more compliments from both Kong Da and Ma Tian, Wang Li rushed to get his laptop in order to show Kong Da his essay but his waist was held firmly before he could get a step in.

"Eat properly, you can show me later."

Kong Da's words reminded Ma Tian and he mischievously looked between Wang Li and Xu Chen.

"What will the sleeping arrangements be later, I don't mind sharing a bed with one person or three, as long as you understand that I sleep in the nude."

Wang Li's attention was easily grabbed from Ma Tian's words and he sat down promptly.

"Like hell you're sleeping with me and my man."

Ma TIan laughed at Wang Li while Kong Da pitifully rubbed his head with a stressed face, Xu Chen just looked at his rice like it was the most interesting thing in the room. Ma TIan leaned back and sighed happily, one arm draping around his red faced lovers shoulders.

"I guess we're taking the master bedroom my love."

Unsurprisingly, Wang Li was quick to disagree.

"No! You can't sleep in our Dad's bed. You're too dirty."

By the end of dinner Wang Li still wasn't accepting Ma Tian to share his bed or sleep in his Dad's. Even after a shower with his husband, he was set on keeping his sights on the sly man. Xu Chen tried to settle this matter by saying that Wang Li could sleep in Mr Wang's bed; something the two husbands had been trying to say this the whole time but Wang Li had turned a deaf ear to them. 

"ChenChen good thinking."

Ma Tian rolled his eyes as he pulled Xu Chen into the shower, everyone had felt peace of mind for only a split second when Wang Li agreed but that was short lived, his small fists banged against the bathroom door loudly.

"Don't even think about sexy time in my shower, do you remember the last time you two did that? I don't want my soulmate to perish that way."

Wang Li tried to carry on with his shouts but Kong Da threw the screaming boy over his broad shoulder, making a quick path to the bedroom before his neighbours kicked up a fuss.

Sexy time was always great for Wang Li but he did make himself more aware of his volume, since he usually couldn't control how loud he was when Kong Da did that with him. He had already been stretched out in the shower and Kong Da leaned him over the bed edge once they were in the master bedroom. With Wang Li distracted from what would be happening in his bathroom, Kong Da began spreading the plump buns apart as he shoved his tongue past the loose sphincter.

Muffled moans came from Wang Li as his face was pressed into the soft duvet on his Dad's bed, he arched his back more as Kong Da slurped and licked his hole like a dessert, Wang Li's face became red from the lack of oxygen but he couldn't lift his face since he knew he wouldn't be able to control his voice.

On the other side of the apartment, the last shower round had scared Ma Tian a little and he only stretched his little lover's bottom. After the shower he barely dried their bodies as he ravaged Xu Chen's mouth, silvery saliva dribbling between them while Ma TIan carried Xu Chen into the empty bedroom. The tall man tore away from the delicious lips and looked around the room before walking to a wide set of drawers, pumping a palm full of lotion onto his hand before he rubbed it on his swollen manhood.

He didn't bother with lying down and firmly pushed himself into Xu Chen, using the weight of the small boy to reach an intoxicating depth. Xu Chen moaned out breathlessly, he didn't have Wang Li's problem since his moans have always been quiet. Ma Tian however didn't care if he was loud and quickly filled the room with wet slapping noises along with low grunts.

His shaft was pumping in and out of the small flower harshly, causing the lotion Ma Tian used as lube to turn creamy from the friction, it looked as if Xu Chen's delicate flower was already overflowing with his husband's sweet juice.

It didn't take long before Kong Da had enough with lubricating Wang Li and pushed down on the small of his lovers back, Wang Li's knees were still on the ground as he buried his face deeper into the blanket. Kong Da squatted over Wang Li's limp body and pushed his swollen shaft down straight, the angle made the hard length push against Wang Li's sensitive prostate with every thrust.

The muffled screams became louder as Kong Da sped up. Before Wang LI could suffocate himself in the name of pride, Kong Da reached down and lifted Wang Li, one hand covering the drooling mouth while the other held him around his throat. Like the room next door, loud slapping noises sounded as well as deep grunting from Kong Da. Wang Li's eyes rolled backwards as his sensitive spot was abused, milky cum shooting out of him quicker than the other times they had had sex. During his experience of extreme pleasure,  his muffled screams turned into grunts while his hips shook.

Ma Tian could see Xu Chen wanted to change positions becaus eof how deep his shaft was buried and he placed him on the carpeted floor, he pointed to the dresser where the lotion was and told him to lean over it. The change in position only allowed Ma Tian to not reach as deep but Xu Chen's sensitive hole was still devoured savagely.Xu Chen's slim hips were held in place while Ma Tian pulled his small body back onto his hard shaft. Xu Chen's moans were starting to get louder since he was close to cumming, but Ma Tian didn't try and cover his mouth as he jerked his hips forward quickly. Ma TIan's low hanging sack slapped Xu Chen's sensitive taint while he whispered in his lover's ear, his gruff voice sending more shivers through Xu Chen's body.

"Moan louder baby, let Ge hear how good he fucks you."

Xu Chen wanted to touch himself but he couldn't since Ma Tian would end up pounding him into the drawers he was holding onto. One hand moved from his hips and jerked his hard shaft, the room mixed with the sounds of grunting, moaning and skin slapping. 

"Cu-Cumming Ge, I'm cumming."

Ma Tian suddenly pulled the sensitive boy onto his shaft fully, the tight insides contracted and spasmed around him as Xu Chen leaned into him. Xu Chen's thick cum filled the hand that had been jerking him before it was brought to his mouth. Without hesitation Xu Chen lapped at his milk until it was all gone. The erotic sight made Ma Tian growl in Xu Chen's ear as he began pounding into him again, more ferocious than the last time.

Kong Da moved Wang Li onto the bed since he didn't want his knees to become sore. As soon as he was on the bed, he sat against the back wall while Wang Li sat on him. Wang Li took it upon himself to push his lover's large shaft into his now swollen hole. Once Wang Li was seated Kong Da held his slim hips, keeping them in place as he pounded thrust after thrust. Wang Li had forgotten about the other couple in the next room now and moaned loudly. All that filled his mind was ecstasy and he bit into Kong Da's shoulders before licking them as he arched his back, the engorged cock inside him pushed its way deeper into him.

"Ge~ Please~~"

Wang Li couldn't take much more and begged for Kong Da to cum in him, but his begging was blocked by a wet tongue he instantly sucked on hungrily. Wang Li's hole became more sensitive the longer it was plowed.

Xu Chen was now on the bed laying on his back, Ma Tian stood at the edge of the bed while the pile drived into the boy under him. He had already cum once but Ma Tian showed no signs of slowing or needing a cool down. The cum in Xu Chen's hole was being pummeled out of him and sprayed onto both of their bodies. Xu Chen's body had always been the type to tire eaisly and he was well past his breaking point now, after another round of orgasmic pleasure ran through his body, he pleaded with Ma Tian.

"Ge~ I can't take it. Ge~ Cum in me!"

Suddenly Xu Chen went from lying on the bed to being held up in the air, while holding Xu Chen, Ma Tian squatted down as he swung his hips harshly, his thick length contracted again inside Xu Chen's tender canal and another load filled the abused hole. Ma Tian's ludtful grunts turned to growls as he nibbled on Xu Chen's swollen lips. The cum that couldn't fit inside Xu Chen's swollen canal dripped onto the carpet beneath them, joining the lotion that had been drilled out of Xu Chen too.

The lusty crys didn't stop even though his mouth was blocked and Wang Li gripped onto the strong arms wrapped around his body, Kong Da pulled out fully before shoving the slender boy back onto him to the base. Kong Da's whole body tensed as he pumped Wang Li full of cum. Finally Kong Da let go of the tired mouth and Wang Li gasped for breath as he leant against his lover's sweaty chest. After cumming Kong Da left his limp shaft inside, the cum sitting in the intestinal tract.

The next day was thankfully a Sunday. Both couples slept until mid morning but were in no rush for breakfast; after Wang Li heard Ma Tian leave the room, he went in and took his laptop from his desk, sneaking past the still sleeping Xu Chen. Kong Da wasn't in the mood to read but Wang Li persisted, stating that he wanted Kong Da's opinion. The essay wasn't long and could be read within a few minutes. At the end of the short essay, Kong Da looked at his lover a little dumbfounded because he didn't know what to say at first. Wang Li stared at him expectantly, waiting for a response.

"Baby, this paper, you haven't submitted it right?"

"No that's the draft."

A sigh of relief was released as Kong Da spoke about the edits he thought Wang Li should do, which ended up being most of the paper. Kong Da didn't know much about the major Wang Li was doing but after reading the paper, he felt it didn't matter since the whole thing made no sense. At the end of his criticism Wang Li turned his laptop off, refusing to do any work over the weekend because just the list of critiques was hurting his head. While Wang Li shut his laptop down, Kong Da asked with slight worry.

"Xiao Li when is this due?"

Instead of answering his boyfriend, Wang Li asked his own question.

"Ge, can I just drop out and live off of you?"

Without waiting for an answer, Wang Li hid under the blanket but Kong Da joined him, the warm air was too much under the hot blankets though and both men poked their heads out. Wang Li finally showed how defeated school was making him as his face fell and the light of life dulled right before Kong Da. Wang Li looked at his boyfriend sadly before mumbling quietly.

"At first I really wanted to do web design but ever since the first semester this year, I've been struggling to focus on work and I've already missed two essays, the one I just showed you is three days late. I haven't told Dad but I really don't know how I'm going to finish this year, even passing seems like an impossible mission. The drive and excitement I felt last year is all gone and I don't know what to do Ge."

Kong Da hadn't expected Wang Li to lose all motivation for school and was especially surprised at how long he had kept it a secret from everyone, he had no experience in university and even his high school life was short lived. Kong Da pulled the burnt out boy into his arms and rubbed his bare back lovingly, it took awhile for him to think of something to say before he slowly whispered into Wang Li's ear.

"Xiao Li, let's try and finish this year. If you fail it doesn't matter because we'll deal with it if it happens. I'll help you with whatever I can and Tian can also help you with your papers and studying since he actually went to University."

Wang Li was hoping Kong Da would say yes to being his sugar daddy but understood he couldn't throw away his tuition and diploma like this. The dread of the rest of the semester was still present in his heart but his burden felt lighter after confessing to Kong Da and they finally got out of bed to eat breakfast.

. . . . . .

Because of Kong Da's pestering Wang Li also confessed the struggles he had been having in school to his Dad, both Mr Ma and Mr Wang  were present and understood where he was coming from. Mr Wang spoke about how he had also burnt himself out in his last year of university.

"I didn't realise at the time but once the school year had finished, I felt like this weight had been taken off of my shoulders and I could finally breathe again."

Mr Ma asked to see Wang Li's previous work and looked over everything, the papers from his first three years were all exceptional while this year was less than half as good. After going through everything briefly, he looked over at Wang Li.

"Do you still enjoy this or do you now completely regret ever choosing this as your major?"

Wang Li tried to give it some thought, but his head started hurting again and he couldn't think properly.

"I don't know, whenever I'm in class or having to do the work it's like time is slowly down but the workload is getting higher. No matter what I do there's no end to the amount of work and I don't even know what I'm writing anymore."

This made sense to Kong Da since when he read Wang Li's previous essay because even basic sentences with no key information were difficult to understand. Mr Ma thought over the answer given to him slowly. Wang Li was skilled enough to get a good job after school but if it felt completely mind numbing, there was no point in hiring him.

"Maybe you need a change of scenery when working, instead of returning home after class come to my company and work. We'll see if there is an improvement and if not we'll look at another option."

. . . . . .

When Mr Ma had come up with an idea to possibly help with Wang Li's burn out, they were half way through the second semester, he had now been working on his studies at Mr Ma's company for six weeks and all though he still struggled with the workload, the change in scenery made it easier to handle and relieved some of his stress.

This had also been a blessing in another way since it allowed Wang Li to see a real work environment as well as become closer to Mr Ma. Every half hour he would need to take a break on Mr Ma's orders and walk around the building beside his Step Father. At first Wang Li didn't talk much and his Step Dad was the one leading the conversations but after a couple weeks, Wang Li came to enjoy the walks and they were what helped most with cooling his burnt brain.

Soon the exam break began and Wang Li still made an effort to go to the company to study; during one of his walks, Mr Ma talked about the honeymoon he and Mr Wang would be going on.

"We're thinking of taking you boys for a small trip as a congratulations on graduating then carrying on to travel wherever we want."

"Will Da Ge and Tian Ge come too?"

"Hehe, us old men still see those two as boys still so yes."

Hearing the details of a nice vacation was enough to encourage Wang Li to focus on the last of his University time, he knew he wouldn't be able to get any special offers or return for a post graduate but to him, as long as he passed and got his diploma then the struggles he faced would have been worth it.

Xu Chen hadn't gone through what his friend had experienced and his stress from the exam period was half of what Wang Li was feeling, Xu Chen had been top of his class ever since his first year and he had offerings from three different restaurants as well as a catering company. No companies had come looking for Wang Li but this didn't phase him since he wasn't looking for a job in web design yet, instead he wanted to live as a normal young man before diving into the intense work force.

Like always, Wang Li had multiple exams while Xu Chen had one. After his first exam Wang Li became antsy and jittery since all he wanted was to end his school life forever. When it finally came to the day of his last exam, Xu Chen also had his final exam. The young soulmates walked into the school gates for the last time before separating to go to their exams.

As soon as Wang Li finished he waited outside for Xu Chen to finish and they walked hand in hand out of the main building, the warm breeze blew away the last of the boys struggles and stresses, the sun shining on their skin felt warming like a hug from a dear parent.

They walked out of the empty school gate for the last time and standing ahead of them were their handsome lovers, holding a large bouquet of flowers each. It wasn't time for their graduation yet but the flowers were more of a congratulation for finishing the year. The hands firmly holding each other loosened as they ran towards the floral scent. Kong Da caught his silly lover the moment Wang Li jumped at him and spun him around, the world blurring into a mess but Wang Li stayed in focus

A/N: I don't like how I ended this story after re-reading it. Once I finish a few things, I will write extra chapters.

8