[Arc 4] Chapter 5: Overview and the 1,000 CP Gacha
6.4k 39 200
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It's been three days since the whole incident with the pirates. Because the captain wanted to look over the ship, and since most of the passengers and crew are feeling too sick to continue the voyage, it was decided that we'd take an extended rest on the island. Me spoiling the bluff about the Luxuria-Invidia sea route must have been the finishing touch though. Ah, and I'm promised a reward by the Seafarer Union.

Lucky~! And I get to spend more time on this tropical island due to the check-up. Double lucky~! And since we could create this second Dungeon from the pirate ship's Dungeon Core, I could fashion the best beach that no one has ever seen!! ...I think. I've never been on a real beach before, now that I think about it...

A-anyway, I'm currently enjoying the last day before we set off again to Luxuria. And I'm going all out! Clear skies, the hot sun, one big-ass parasol, beautiful girls in swimsuits, a cold drink, beautiful girls, and the swallow sea breeze~.

"*gulp, gulp, gulp*. *buuurp!!*. 'cuse me." - Kingpin

...It's almost perfect...

"Can't you go and meet your new boss already? Rather, go and meet your own boss already." - Garami

I glared at the penguin who was sitting in the beach chair beside me, destroying my good time.

"You mean that ol' man Bermuda? Sure, I'll go, but my boys are so slow in getting here, get it? I can't meet the boss without my whole crew, can I?" - Kingpin

This little-!! Bermuda is the leader of the Sailors Division of the organization, which represents the attribute of Water. They're even planning on adding some airships for their fleet, but that doesn't mean they plan on losing interest in the sea. Disgusting or not, this penguin has the skills to fare the seas, making him a good subordinate for that old walrus. 

"If the lady's not appreciating my presence, then I'm gonna go and play. Hey girls! You know volleyball?" - Kingpin

Sorry, but those are my girls. Zerbreuses, Dark Elves, and Succubi. Oh, they started to play. With the penguin as the ball. A-hahaha!

Now I can finally relax. Re-designing Karnel's Dungeon and the remains of the pirate Dungeon wasn't easy, not to mention getting to know the new Mucus monster-line I obtained through the D-Lv.10 bonus.

Thankfully, I discovered something akin to a strategy app on my Dungeon Terminal. I can use it to register monsters to certain Territories which works both as a way to sort out what monsters that's the most suitable for each Dungeon, plus I can use these listings as a shortcut to summon new monsters if needed.

The only problem I can think of is that the app only tells about the attributes the monsters share with the Dungeon itself. The Sinister Shade demon, for example, is only considered a Darkness monster in the eyes of the app, despite being Darkness/Shadow. 

I've created plans for all my Territories, like for this place:

Spoiler

Territory:

Damavand-Seaside

Notable members: 

none

Dungeon monsters:

  • Lesser Siren
    • Rank: E
    • Attribute: Water
    • Monster-line: Demon
  • Siren
    • Rank: D
    • Attribute: Water
    • Monster-line: Demon
  • Lake Crab
    • Rank: E
    • Attribute: Water
    • Monster-line: Arachnid
  • Shield Lake Crab
    • Rank: E
    • Attribute: Water
    • Monster-line: Arachnid
  • Cannon Lake Crab
    • Rank: D
    • Attribute: Water
    • Monster-line: Arachnid
  • Water Slime
    • Rank: F
    • Attribute: Water
    • Monster-line: Mucus
  • Sea Slime
    • Rank: E
    • Attribute: Water
    • Monster-line: Mucus
  • Blue Demon Slug
    • Rank: E
    • Attribute: Water
    • Monster-line: Mucus
[collapse]

This Damavand-Seaside is mostly made up of the Lake of Sorrow Dungeon-type. The exception is the ground floor that I'm currently on. It took some FP, but I changed it into the Beach-type. Hope I can unlock it later on...

I added several shipwrecks as decorations to this floor as a memory of how this Dungeon was created. I could even use the shipwrecks as the "skeleton" for several Dungeon-shops! Who would have thought of that? It's cool, so I'm keeping it this way.

The underground floors are using Lake of Sorrow without any big changes. I should try to find someone who can design the rest of the Dungeon at a later date...

For troops, I'm using the Lake Crab monster and its evolutions to patrol the underwater tunnels that make up the underground floors, and the Sirens make sure that everything stays okay and report to the other Territories. The Slime-monsters are, to put it simply, bait, but that Blue Demon Slug is nasty. It has some serious poison skills, so even someone like Mira could be knocked out if she's not careful. 

Hmm... since I'm already at it, let's take a look at the other Territories. Improving Strength and Mystic did unlock more monsters, so I'm not sure if I'll remember them all. Let's look at the others, from old to new. First up is Damavand-Tomb.

Spoiler

Territory:

Damavand-Tomb

Notable members: 

  • Jing Damavand
    • Race: Jiangshi (Rank: D)
    • Level: 19/65
    • Main Class: Vampiric Brawler
  • Almas Damavand
    • Race: Steel Skeleton (Rank: D)
    • Level: 26/65
    • Main Class: Forsaken Warrior

Dungeon monsters:

  • All Skeleton/Zombie options
    • Rank: F-to-D
    • Attribute: Various 
    • Monster-line: Undead
  • Living Armor
    • Rank: E
    • Attribute: -
    • Monster-line: Undead
  • Phantom Mail
    • Rank: D
    • Attribute: -
    • Monster-line: Undead
  • Ghost
    • Rank: E
    • Attribute: -
    • Monster-line: Undead
  • Lesser Phantom
    • Rank: D
    • Attribute: -
    • Monster-line: Undead
  • Jiangshi
    • Rank: D
    • Attribute: -
    • Monster-line: Undead
  • Lesser Banshee
    • Rank: D
    • Attribute: -
    • Monster-line: Undead
  • Corpse Dragon
    • Rank: E
    • Attribute: -
    • Monster-line: Undead
  • Skeleton Dragon
    • Rank: D
    • Attribute: -
    • Monster-line: Undead
  • Zombie Dragon
    • Rank: D
    • Attribute: -
    • Monster-line: Undead
  • Ghost Dragon
    • Rank: D
    • Attribute: -
    • Monster-line: Undead
[collapse]

This is the first Dungeon, meaning the one which I created with the Dungeon Core I got from beating Glavras. Gust and his friends once visited the place and met Jing who was a Zombie Brawler back then, so we decided to make it an undead-specialized Dungeon.

The Dungeon is using the Cave-type as the base, plus some Mine-type floors for some free mining spots. The last floor is of the Forgotten Realm-type, complete with a castle. The seventh floor is based on the Underground Lake-type and acts as a mid-point in the Dungeon. I added some pirate-themed decorations there and some undead that have classes like Pirate just for fun. Even added a pirate ship.

The two "leaders" of this Dungeon are the first Skeleton- and Zombie monsters that I ever created.

Almas is a Steel Skeleton, a special evolution that focuses on toughness and attack power. It feels like he could rip out your soul with just physical attacks. I'm thinking of letting Iron try to copy that class himself. Plus, he's an excellent leader, so he's the one who's really put in charge of Damavand-Tomb.

Jing, as mentioned, is the former Zombie Brawler that's now the well-known hopping vampire from China on Earth, the Jiangshi. Despite her normally stiff movements, she's capable of martial arts that are outta this world! She's having training sessions with Lily and the other martial artists in the Dungeon now and then. However, she's still acting as if her brain's half-rotten, so I have Almas keep her on a short leash.

Monsters include... pretty much any of the Skeleton/Zombie family, but since there are so many of them, I decided not to sort them out. Their real strength lies in their numbers after all.

The ghost monsters on the other hand are my favorites. Ghosts and their evolved form, the Lesser Phantom, are capable of covert actions and scouting, plus being damn good with spells and curses. They are supporting the undead horde from the shadows. 

Living Armors, like what Iron used to be, are (obviously) great tanks and work great with the ghosts. No need to explain how excellent the Phantom Mails, Iron's current race, are, do I? They are akin to the elite troop that supports the undead horde should the invaders be more than we bargained for. 

The Corpse Dragon and its three evolutions, which were separately unlocked when Strength, Mystic, and Movement each reached rank: D, are the Dungeon's heavy-hitters, but their teamwork is bad, so I treat them like "roaming-bosses". No extra rewards for beating them though. Sorry~.

Then there are the elites: Jiangshi is the same race as Jing, which means they are excellent in curses and may also have a talent in martial arts, and the Lesser Banshee, a female ghost that works wonders with curses and debuffs. Their C-rank evolution, Banshee sans the "Lesser", is something akin to a Lich! I hope to have some evolve into that as fast as possible...

Anyway, on to the next Territory.

Spoiler

Territory:

Damavand-Core

Notable members: 

  • Onyx Damavand (Dungeon Boss)
    • Race: Lich (Rank: C)
    • Level: 1/80
    • Main Class: Necromancer
  • Thyst Damavand
    • Race: Dark High Elf (Rank: D)
    • Level: 22/65
    • Main Class: Forest Hunter
  • Phire Damavand
    • Race: Malpherus (Rank: D)
    • Level: 41/65
    • Main Class: Nightmare Caller

Dungeon monsters:

  • Lesser Fiend
    • Rank: E
    • Attribute: -
    • Monster-line: Demon
  • Fiend
    • Rank: D
    • Attribute: -
    • Monster-line: Demon
  • Corpse Dragon
    • Rank: E
    • Attribute: -
    • Monster-line: Undead
  • Skeleton Dragon
    • Rank: D
    • Attribute: -
    • Monster-line: Undead
  • Zombie Dragon
    • Rank: D
    • Attribute: -
    • Monster-line: Undead
  • Ghost Dragon
    • Rank: D
    • Attribute: -
    • Monster-line: Undead
  • Dark Phantom
    • Rank: E
    • Attribute: Darkness
    • Monster-line: Demon
  • Sinister Shade
    • Rank: D
    • Attribute: Darkness
    • Monster-line: Demon
  • Darkman
    • Rank: D
    • Attribute: Darkness
    • Monster-line: Demon
  • Lesser Demonia Golem
    • Rank: E
    • Attribute: Darkness
    • Monster-line: Demon
  • Demonia Golem
    • Rank: D
    • Attribute: Darkness
    • Monster-line: Demon
  • Darkness Slime
    • Rank: F
    • Attribute: Darkness
    • Monster-line: Mucus
  • Dusk Slime
    • Rank: E
    • Attribute: Darkness
    • Monster-line: Mucus
[collapse]

Damavand-Core is the first Dungeon we conquered, the one that used to belong to the werewolf, and where the original Dungeon Core is now located in. Onyx is the leader of this place, supported by Thyst and Phire, who respectively is the first Zerbreus and Dark Elf that I summoned.

The Dungeon is using the Forgotten Realm-type for all floors, but Onyx is having a blast redesigning them all to different, subtle, themes, according to his own words. The monsters here are mostly of the Demon-line, but there is also some undead here too. The Darkness attribute slimes are there to lower the invader's alertness by showing weak monsters walking around... that Onyx, how terrifying...

A thing to take note of is that the Dark Phantom is steadily wearing down the invaders from the shadows with its two evolved counterparts, the Sinister Shade and the Darkman. If I had to describe the difference between those two, then the Shade is a living mass of shadows that uses curses and assassination tricks, while the Darkman is a mass of darkness that can take any shape it wants, even make weapons outta darkness or even clones! That guy's my favorite in the demon-line~.

Then over to the lake Dungeon, Damavand-Lake.

Spoiler

Territory:

Damavand-Lake

Notable members: 

  • Kaimana Damavand (Dungeon Boss)
    • Race: Slime King (Rank: C)
    • Level: 1/80
    • Main Class: Assassin
  • Pearl Damavand
    • Race: Greater Knucker (Rank: D)
    • Level: 8/65
    • Main Class: Lake Guardian

Dungeon monsters:

  • Knucker
    • Rank: E
    • Attribute: Water
    • Monster-line: (Conquered from enemy Dungeon)
  • Lake Crab
    • Rank: E
    • Attribute: Water
    • Monster-line: Arachnid
  • Shield Lake Crab
    • Rank: D
    • Attribute: Water
    • Monster-line: Arachnid
  • Cannon Lake Crab
    • Rank: D
    • Attribute: Water
    • Monster-line: Arachnid
  • Trapdrop Spider
    • Rank: E
    • Attribute: Water
    • Monster-line: Arachnid
[collapse]

It's kinda similar to the Damavand-Seaside, in that it's made up of Lake of Sorrows except for a specially fashioned ground floor, and the monsters are similar as well. I did take many ideas from the Lake and used them on Seaside, I'll admit that, but hey, what works, works.

The leader of this Territory is Pearl, one of the most impressive Greater Knuckers we have. He's the first one to evolve as well. But the responsibility may be shifted over to the newly summoned boss of the Territory, the Slime King Kaimana. 

Damavand-Lake focuses more on traps than soldiers compared to Damavand-Seaside, so the Trapdrop Spider is the star-player in this Territory. The Knuckers attack the invaders while they are busy either dismantling the traps or when they are caught by said traps. In any case, it's designed so that long-range monsters can easily defeat invaders and farm EXP.

The last floor is quite different now though. It's been turned into an empty lake where Kaimana acts as the water there and drags the invaders into his body. There he can either dissolve them or simply choke the consciousness outta them and throw them into the Return Terminal. Scary...

Whether it's scary or not is up to debate, but let's look at the next Territory anyway to change the mood here...

Spoiler

Territory:

Damavand-Nest

Notable members: 

  • Anasia Damavand (Dungeon Boss)
    • Race: Nightmare Arachne (Rank: C)
    • Level: 4/80
    • Main Class: Horror Weaver
  • Topaz Damavand
    • Race: Grotto Scorpion (Rank: D)
    • Level: 34/65
    • Main Class: Guardian Knight

Dungeon monsters:

  • Trapdrop Spider
    • Rank: E
    • Attribute: Water
    • Monster-line: Arachnid
  • Lightroad Spider
    • Rank: E
    • Attribute: Light
    • Monster-line: Arachnid
  • Cave Scorpion
    • Rank: E
    • Attribute: -
    • Monster-line: Arachnid
  • Grotto Scorpion
    • Rank: D
    • Attribute: -
    • Monster-line: Arachnid
  • Arachinara
    • Rank: E
    • Attribute: -
    • Monster-line: Arachnid
  • Sandstalker
    • Rank: E
    • Attribute: -
    • Monster-line: Arachnid
  • Thaumatrunacht
    • Rank: E
    • Attribute: -
    • Monster-line: Arachnid
  • Reha Phraga
    • Rank: E
    • Attribute: Darkness
    • Monster-line: Arachnid
  • Reha Aridna
    • Rank: E
    • Attribute: Darkness
    • Monster-line: Arachnid
  • Arachne
    • Rank: D
    • Attribute: -
    • Monster-line: Arachnid
[collapse]

As usual, a nest of spiders. Not much has changed here. The base is made up of the Cave-type Dungeon, but later floors have some Mines as well. We are also using the ninth and tenth floors for food production. 

The leader of this hellhole is the Nightmare Arachne, Anasia. She's capable, got great leadership, is even capable of mass-producing more spider-monsters with her skills, and she has great weaving skills as well. I've even given her the responsibility for weaving my new equipment. Compared to me who's more of a jack-of-all-trades than a dedicated weaver, she's a better spider for that job.

Topaz is the first Cave Scorpion that I summoned. A real veteran. He's also a student under Iron and his defensive powers are proof of that. Now, the next place is...

Spoiler

Territory:

Damavand-Mine

Notable members: 

  • Zali Damavand
    • Race: Clean Slime (Rank: E)
    • Level: 4/45
    • Main Class: Janitor

Dungeon monsters:

  • Skeleton/Zombie Miner
    • Rank: E
    • Attribute: -
    • Monster-line: Undead
  • Demonia Rororo
    • Rank: F
    • Attribute: -
    • Monster-line: Demon
  • Demonia Gorogoi
    • Rank: E
    • Attribute: -
    • Monster-line: Demon
  • Demonia Peretot
    • Rank: D
    • Attribute: -
    • Monster-line: Demon
  • Lightroad Spider
    • Rank: E
    • Attribute: Light
    • Monster-line: Arachnid
  • Lesser Demonia Golem
    • Rank: E
    • Attribute: Darkness
    • Monster-line: Demon
  • Demonia Golem
    • Rank: D
    • Attribute: Darkness
    • Monster-line: Demon
  • Greater Demonia Bat
    • Rank: E
    • Attribute: -
    • Monster-line: Demon
  • Arch Demonia Bat
    • Rank: D
    • Attribute: -
    • Monster-line: Demon
  • Darkness Minyarda
    • Rank: D
    • Attribute: Darkness
    • Monster-line: Demon
[collapse]

Damavand-Mine! This place used to be Flint's Dungeon. We had to take down the bamboo forest after finally deciding that it's too weird to have bamboo growing in the middle of a desert...

The Clean Slime Zali that I got from the gacha before has become the leader of that place... mostly due to there being no one else to take the job. The first three floors have barely anything that can be considered a "threat" for invaders and are instead filled with mining points. It's to appeal to the invaders to leave this Dungeon as is rather than to destroy its Core.

We're using rock-based monsters like the Rororo-line and the Demonia Golems, plus some other monsters that are usually found in mines. We're going full-force from the sixth floor and onward, with the fourth and fifth floors being "warning zones" that say we'll show no mercy for the fools that try to go down further.

Then we have Damavand-City.

Spoiler

Territory:

Damavand-City

Notable members: 

  • Alabast Damavand (Dungeon Boss)
    • Race: Undeath Horseman (Rank: C)
    • Level: 2/80
    • Main Class: Death Rider

Dungeon monsters:

  • Lesser Demonia Golem
    • Rank: E
    • Attribute: Darkness
    • Monster-line: Demon
  • Demonia Golem
    • Rank: D
    • Attribute: Darkness
    • Monster-line: Demon
  • Living Armor
    • Rank: E
    • Attribute: -
    • Monster-line: Undead
  • Phantom Mail
    • Rank: D
    • Attribute: -
    • Monster-line: Undead
  • Jiangshi
    • Rank: D
    • Attribute: -
    • Monster-line: Undead
  • Lesser Banshee
    • Rank: D
    • Attribute: -
    • Monster-line: Undead
  • Corpse Dragon
    • Rank: E
    • Attribute: -
    • Monster-line: Undead
  • Skeleton Dragon
    • Rank: D
    • Attribute: -
    • Monster-line: Undead
  • Zombie Dragon
    • Rank: D
    • Attribute: -
    • Monster-line: Undead
  • Ghost Dragon
    • Rank: D
    • Attribute: -
    • Monster-line: Undead
  • Dark Phantom
    • Rank: E
    • Attribute: Darkness
    • Monster-line: Demon
  • Sinister Shade
    • Rank: D
    • Attribute: Darkness
    • Monster-line: Demon
  • Darkman
    • Rank: D
    • Attribute: Darkness
    • Monster-line: Demon
[collapse]

I used to call it Damavand-North, but since the other Dungeons around Damavand-Core ain't named after west, south, and east, that would feel a little off, so I changed it to "City". 

As some may have guessed, this is the former Territory of that temple Dungeon. The top floors are "open to the public" so to say, with most areas being hostile-free hubs like the beach I'm in now. The floors after that though, are filled with the toughest guys I could find. There is no distinct plan here, except to push the invaders out, making the descent down to the lower floors as fruitless as possible.

To help with this, I've enlisted the support of one of the nastiest Dungeon Bosses that you should give allowance to so they can move between the floors. Thank god that the boss-summoning function listened to my wishes back there. Random Creation is normally doing the opposite...

The Dungeon Boss in question is Alabast Damavand, an Undeath Horseman. It's a class just below the "four horsemen of death", which apparently also exists as monsters and not just skills that represent them... or, the skills exist because the horsemen exist? 

In any case, Alabast has nasty high mobility, making him the complete opposite of Onyx who prefers to strategize back in the castle. He's got a necromancy-like skill that lets him bring out undead horses like the Pale Horse without consuming any Materials or bodies, and he's a goddamn master at jousting. And his horse is as strong and as fast as a truck! That's gonna give a scare for some generic isekai-reincarnation characters...

If the number of invaders that attack the Dungeon is equal, then I have faith that Alabast would earn the most EXP out of all the Bosses. They do get a percentage of the EXP for all the kills in the Dungeon, but doing so with their own hand gives the full pot after all. 

Spoiler

Territory:

Damavand-Volcano

Notable members: 

  • Burrick Damavand (Dungeon Boss)
    • Race: Volcanic Demonia Dragon (Rank: C)
    • Level: 3/80
    • Main Class: Berserker
  • Garn Damavand
    • Race: Volcanic Wyvern (Rank: C)
    • Level: 26/80
    • Main Class: Landscape Burner
  • Quist Damavand
    • Race: Volcanic Queen Bee (Rank: S (D))
    • Level: 12/65
    • Main Class: Master Tactician 

Dungeon monsters:

  • Volcanic Bees
    • Rank: E
    • Attribute: Magma
    • Monster-line: (Conquered from enemy Dungeon)
  • Volcanic Soldier Bees
    • Rank: D
    • Attribute: Magma
    • Monster-line: (Conquered from enemy Dungeon)
  • Hell Dogs
    • Rank: D
    • Attribute: -
    • Monster-line: (Conquered from enemy Dungeon)
  • Flare Lizard
    • Rank: D
    • Attribute: -
    • Monster-line: (Conquered from enemy Dungeon)
  • Ember Wyvern
    • Rank: D
    • Attribute: -
    • Monster-line: (Conquered from enemy Dungeon)
  • Fire Slime
    • Rank: F
    • Attribute: -
    • Monster-line: Mucus
  • Flare Slime
    • Rank: E
    • Attribute: -
    • Monster-line: Mucus
  • Lava Slug
    • Rank: E
    • Attribute: Magma
    • Monster-line: Mucus
  • Magmaxwell Demon
    • Rank: D
    • Attribute: Magma
    • Monster-line: Demon
[collapse]

And our golden cash cow: Damavand-Volcano. We're not earning anything from it yet, but where there's belief, there's hope! ...I think.

Obviously, there are only monsters that can survive the environment inside the volcano in this Dungeon. Meaning Magma-attribute guys, or those that already lived in the Dungeon after we obtained it from the Fire Dragon. Quist, a Volcanic Queen Bee, is making sure that everything is going alright there, plus granting us free bees without spending CP... not that we could. We lack any insect monster lines...

The boss of the Dungeon is the Volcanic Demonia Dragon Burrick. He's a nasty piece of work, and a musclehead to boot, so most of the thinking- and planning work in the volcano is left to Quist. While I granted the other four bosses some "CP pocket money" so they could spawn themselves onto a different floor if needed, I can't trust this guy with that responsibility. 

Garn's also living here, but he's more of a hunter so he's never at the Dungeon so much. 

And then we're finally at the end with Damavand-Matata:

Spoiler

Territory:

Damavand-Matata

Notable members: 

  • Rald Damavand 
    • Race: Dungeon Goblin Pack Leader (Rank: D)
    • Level: 28/65
    • Main Class: Shadow Dancer

Dungeon monsters:

  • Dungeon Goblins (Various)
    • Rank: F~D
    • Attribute: Various
    • Monster-line: (Conquered from enemy Dungeon)
  • Lesser Demonia Golem
    • Rank: E
    • Attribute: Darkness
    • Monster-line: Demon
  • Demonia Golem
    • Rank: D
    • Attribute: Darkness
    • Monster-line: Demon
  • Living Weapons
    • Rank: E-D
    • Attribute: Various
    • Monster-line: Undead
  • Wildlight Wolves
    • Rank: E
    • Attribute: Light
    • Monster-line: Demon
[collapse]

The place's still filled with traps, and it's a relatively safe Dungeon, for both me and the invaders, so I only added some Demonia Golems and Living Weapon-undead to it. Rald's chosen as the supervisor of this place, both because he was among the monsters that came to search for the pirate ship and because I had Karnel summon some more D.Goblins before I took over the Dungeon.

I hope to make this place a training ground for promising monsters. The wildlife isn't that threatening, even if something like the Frenzy monsters appears again, so it's a good idea. I also have turned several floors into food-production floors, which the D.Goblins seems to have a knack for. The wolves are there because they are great partners for the D.Goblins Will we see some Goblin-Wolf Riders in the future?

Other than that, we also have the monsters spread around all the different Territories...

Spoiler

Territory:

Damavand

Notable members: 

  • Garami
    • Race: Kur Kigal (Rank: D)
    • Level: 33/65
    • Main Class: Assassin

Dungeon monsters:

  • Zerbreus
    • Rank: E
    • Attribute: -
    • Monster-line: Demon
  • Malpherus
    • Rank: D
    • Attribute: -
    • Monster-line: Demon
  • Dark Elf
    • Rank: E
    • Attribute: -
    • Monster-line: Demon
  • Lesser Mimic
    • Rank: E
    • Attribute: -
    • Monster-line: Demon
  • Mimic
    • Rank: D
    • Attribute: -
    • Monster-line: Demon
  • Lesser Incubus/Succubus
    • Rank: E
    • Attribute: -
    • Monster-line: Demon
  • Incubus/Succubus
    • Rank: D
    • Attribute: -
    • Monster-line: Demon
  • Lesser Lilim
    • Rank: D
    • Attribute: Darkness
    • Monster-line: Demon
  • Light Slime
    • Rank: F
    • Attribute: Light
    • Monster-line: Mucus
  • Neon Slime
    • Rank: E
    • Attribute: Light
    • Monster-line: Mucus
[collapse]

Hehe... it shows even me...

All these monsters are placed all around the Dungeon's various Territories... except for Damavand-Volcano. It's too hot there. 

The reason for this is that the Zerpherus-line is so damn usable in so many situations that not using them would be stupid. The Dark Elves are more to make sure the various food-production floors across the various Territories are going alright. The Succubus-line... well, they are workable in any situation. And I got a special plan for those...

Oh, and the Light attribute Slimes? Seems like the remains of their bodies, the liquid part, not the Slime Core, can be used for magical lamps, so I'm using them as bait in all the Dungeons. Of course, Damavand-Volcano's a no-go due to the heat...

"Garami, whatcha doing?" - Mira

"Oh, simply going over some Dungeon stuff. How about you?" - Garami

"A-okay! There's nothing wrong here. Revi and the others are feeling well too." - Mira

That's a relief. Even if we dispelled it on the first day, they were still affected by an Extra Skill of the Death attribute. It's better to be a little naggy about their health than not.

"Not to change the subject, but Garami? How much CP do you have?" - Mira

Ah, those starry eyes... no, aren't we behind the usual Random Creation schedule? 

"Filled to the brim, meaning 1,500 CP." - Garami

The upper limit to Damavand's CP is 1,900, but I've already given some Dungeon Bosses their own share. I thought of dividing the points equally amongst them, but when it comes to creating new Dungeons, I'm not gonna hand over that honor... or pain...

"Then-!" - Mira

"Yes, we can spin the gatcha, but not when there are people-" - Garami

"That's fine! I already made sure none of the locals are close by!" - Mira

......If that's the case, let's get this over with. 

"Wait! Give me a moment to prepare myself!! Breathe in, breathe out..." - Mira

Hope this won't take a while... which it did.

After Mira had calmed down, I handed over the Dungeon Terminal, ready to start the 1,000 CP Random Creation with the push of the button. This is the biggest amount we've used at once on this thing. I would lie if I said I wasn't hoping for something good... but only 5%. The remaining 95% is expecting a G-ranker. 

As Mira's finger touched the Terminal's screen, the same-old magic circle appeared in front of us. It doesn't look that different from the 100-variant. It started to grow in size... then a little more... then it stopped. Just this much? What a letdown.

"Aw... this can only be a rank E..." - Mira

The expert has spoken! Sorry. Better luck next time.

The light intensified for a second and what remained was... a cat? He's standing on two legs, but I doubt he's a Beastkin...

"'Ello, master. Glad to meet ya!" 

"...Okay, what's this guy?" - Mira

"Don't call me something as impersonal as 'this guy'! I'm a bonafide Cat-Sith!"

Oh? The cat-fairy from the Scottish fairytales? That's... quite unexpected. 

The Cat-Sith got black fur except for the white part on his stomach. He's dressed like a traveler, but the quality of the clothes would make you believe he's a traveling merchant with a big wallet than an adventurer.

"Got any talents?" - Garami

"Yes, master! My magic talents are going to make you speechless! There's no one better with [Fey Magic] than me!" 

Hmm? This guy got a "backstory"? Which means he's of the same kind as Onyx?

"Also, you'll be knocked senseless once you've tasted my masteries produced in the kitchen." 

"You're a cook?" - Mira

"Yes, milady. And I'm the best when it comes to discovering treasures!" 

A magic-using, treasure-finding cook? Did I hit a hidden jackpot for an all-arounder, or did I hit the dumps with a good-for-nothing that can't specialize in stuff? Hmm...

"Okay, you'll watch over this place." - Garami

"Yes, yes......yes!!???" 

"Hey, hey, are you that low on good underlings?" - Mira

"This is the seaside. Better have someone that can put together a fishing team and save some resources." - Garami

The moment I mentioned the word "fish", the Cat-Sith started to drool and have the same look in his(?) eyes when Mira finds some treasures. As I had hoped, this guy seems motivated...

Ah, can't we just reach Wakoku soon? I'm tired of working... even if we're gonna have more work to do in finding another Dungeon we can use as a "teleport-point". Damn, my work is never-ending. I wanna stop working... NEETs are lucky...

Kigal-Note/Monsters/Fairy: Cat-Sith

Name: Cat-Sith
Rank: D
Type: Fairy (Beast-type)
Lifespan: 790 Years
Attribute: Illusion
Traits: Fairy, Feline

Description:

A Cat-Sith is a feline fairy that is gentle and playful to monsters and humanoids alike. They love a good tale and a good meal even better and are more than likely to make a contract with a fairy user if they are either good at telling stories or making good food. 

Cat-Siths are capable of witchcraft and fey magic, which makes them great magicians on their own. They can also discover treasures as easily as they can wash their fur. Meaning there's a chance of encountering a "hairball" of trouble, but that is yet another charm of this fairy-creature.

Appearance:

Cat-Siths takes the appearance of a cat standing on two legs, around 100 cm high. They always have jet-black fur all over their body, except for the fur on their belly, which is white in color. 

Abilities:

Average HP: E+ Average MP: D+ Average SP: E+
Average STR: E+ Average VIT: E+ Average MAG: D+
Average RES: D Average SPD: D- Average DEX: D
Average INT: C Rarity: C+ Danger Rank: E

Cat-Siths have access to many different types of magic, which makes them a great threat to those that do not have countermeasures against magic. They also use tricky skills that show illusions and confuse their enemies so they can obtain some distance before executing their next move.

However, Cat-Siths are gentle in nature, so it is not often to see one in battle. They would rather escape or lead their enemy into a trap. Their favorite method is to convince their opponents that a battle is of no interest to any side and that they should rather enjoy a good meal together. 

Mira's comment: Okay, this cat is more impressive than I thought!

200