Chapter 2: Weird Racoon
209 3 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ace is just standing there in front of the tree waiting for something, 'Yes yes yes, I am so lucky, I will now achieve the dream of many people of going into another world!' he though. He is so excited for what will happen next, he imagine something grand like light shooting from above landing on him or a tear through space that can be seen by many people.

Ace has a personality that likes to show-off or something. He want to be in the limelight and making others awe-struck at him. The only problem is, he is a shy type of person, he can't even stand in front of his class if they are looking at him.

Now he feel that this magical phenomenon can be his start with showing-off without being embarrass.

But sadly nothing spectacular happen. In exchange for it is the magnificently beautiful scene in front of him.

The light that is surrounding the many souls around tree is slowly diminishing, but one is an opposite of them. Unlike the others, its light is becoming brighter at a fast pace. All the light from the other souls are converging into one.

The beauty that it shows can't just simply explain with words.

Ace is fascinated by this scene. He did not utter another word and just watch with bathing breath.

After the one soul finished gathering lights from the other souls it approach near Ace and touch his forehead. Ace just watch it without moving, he did not fear that it will hurt him. He came to trust it with unknown reason.

As if transferring the light from it into Ace, just  like the others its light slowly diminish and it turn into just a plain transparent human like body.

Ace started feeling a little light headed and he finally fainted. Then a hole slowly open below Ace and swallow him.

After Ace is gone, the voice sounded again like talking to itself.

"*Sigh*, Finally many souls have been freed from the chain of this forest, you all can now join the cycle of reincarnation again. I wish you all good fortune in your next life, farewell friends. Hope you don't waste your life again next time."

*  *  *

"Wake up, Nobita"

"Nobita wake up already you are going to be late to school again."

After an unknown amount of time Ace woke up because of the shout and shaking of someone.

He sleepily open his eyes looking at his surrounding.

What he saw is a japanese style room, it contain a desk, a chair with it, and there is a another sliding door.

"*Sigh*, you finally woke up, get up and prepare you are going to be late to school again."

Ace focus on the source of the voice, and make an unnatural face and frown. What he saw is a blue raccoon with a big balloon like head it also have a pocket on its stomach. What make it more weird is that this weird raccoon as if not weird enough, is that it can talk.

"What are you waiting for get up or else, mom will be the one to wake you up."

For unknown reason he feel fear inside of him, it is like a monster is going to come and eat him.

He hastily get up from his futon and change out of his pajama. Then he notice something, his limbs are short as if limbs of a child, or maybe not as if, it really are limbs of a child.

'What the hell!?" that is all he can think of in this situation.

3