Chapter 4: Tragedy
152 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After everything calm down. They finish their breakfast.

"I am going!" Nobita shouted.

"Okay, take care," his mom said.

Nobita is kind of amazed with the things that happen to him that he is still a bit out of sort.

He thought, 'It's AMAZING! I become Nobita!'

"YooHoo!" he shouted to the sky while running. He did not pay attention to his surrounding and haven't notice that Gian is in front of him.

BAM!

Nobita fall on his butt on the hard concrete.

"Awawwwaw!" he rub his butt because it hurt so much after the fall. "Why is this body so weak that even just falling to the floor hurts this much.", he irritatedly said aloud, without stopping, he continued, "What idiotic stuff is in the middle of the road anyway!?"

Then he raise his head and look up. His eyes widen after and fear started to creep out off him again.

What he saw is a gorilla, a giant gorilla. It's a gorilla that is wearing a orange T-shirt with a horizontal stripes design on it.

"Ah, ah, Gian I d-did not no-notice you door, he he" he said while forcing a smile on his face, he did not know that it look much worse.

"Yeah, that is obvious, anyway what are you saying again? IDIOTIC STUFF!? Am I an idiot nobita?" Gian said with a wierd dialect.

"No, no, Gian that's not what I mean!"

"Then, WHAT IS!?"

"I mean, who is idiotic enough to put their handsome(pointing at Gian) stuff in the middle of the road." he said while keeping up with his forced smile

As if enlightened, Gian have an understanding look on his face, "Oh! so that is what you mean. Of course right, anyone will wonder why a handsome man like me will be in the middle of the road where it's dangerous." he said, then as if he thinks of something good, he continued, "Nobita my friend, because you notice my handsomeness I will gift you with something,"

He put his hand on his pocket and grab something, it is a two piece of paper with some scribble on it, then he put it in Nobita's hand himself and said, " This is a ticket for my concert later at the vacant lot. Because you are a friend of mine, I will also gift Doraemon a ticket."

"Gian, you don't have to thank me, really!" Nobita hurriedly said to Gian.

"ARE YOU REFUSING ME!?" Gian said while staring at Nobita threateningly.

"No, no, I will come for sure." he said while thinking inside him, 'why am being scared just because of a kid? This is so stupid!' But just because it is not Nobita that is inside the body does not mean that the fear will just go away.

"Oh okay, then see you later, Nobita!" Gian said while running in the direction of the school.

"O-Oh" Nobita replied weakly

2