Chapter 5: Decision
152 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When he finally come out of his daze, he realize that he is really going to be late for school with only a few minutes to spare.

Without hesitation, he run with the best of his abilities. But another stupid realization dawn on him again, it is that his body can't handle running for a long time because of his short stamina.

"Wh..hahh..haa..what i..is wrong with th..this body," he said and breath some air and rested for a bit, "I really need to improve this stupid, weakly body!... Maybe I can ask Doraemon for a device that can help me improve my body!"

After resting for a bit and making a decision to improve his body with the help of Doraemon, he started running again towards the school.

Ten minutes went by and Nobita successfully arrive at school.

*Slide* (I don't know what a sliding door will sound, so I just wrote this)

When he entered his room and the sound of the door opening the door is heard by his teacher in front of the class, the teacher reprimanded Nobita for being late.

While he is being reprimanded, Nobita said to himself, 'DAMN HELL! MY BODY HUUURRT!'

"Now go to your seat and we wil start the class!" After reprimanding him for a few minutes, the teacher finally let him go.

"Okay class, we will be having a surprise quiz today," the teacher drop a bomb to the students.

And it resulted with a few grumbling kids,

"I really hate surprise quiz"

"Oh gosh! what am I gonna do, I did not listen to the class this past few days."

"Haaah, I think I will be getting the lowest score in this quiz"

"Hahaha, don't worry you will not be the lowest, Nobita is still right there"

"Oh your right, I almost forgot,hahaha"

Some kids felt relieve that they won't be having the lowest score today.

But sadly for them, this quiz will not show the usual stupidity of Nobita. With Ace being a graduated student, this will be as easy as blinking.

'Well at least I did not inherit Nobita's stupidity' He thought inside him.

2