Chapter 6: Baseball
151 2 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

~Ring, Ring~

The school bell rang all around the school signifying the end of the classes. All the students rise up from their seats and rush to the door and can't wait  to go home and play with their friends.

"Hayss.. at last the school is finally over for today," Nobita said with a bored expression on his face. Today's class is a boring one and will keep on until he graduated.

He felt a little annoyed at the fact that he cross over worlds with a body of a child, with that, he need to attend to school again for the second time.

He pick up his backpack and headed to the door of the classroom dispiritedly thinking of all the years he need to use to study.

When he reach the school gate he saw both Gian and the one that is always sticking with him, Suneo.

The two also saw Nobita and they wave at him while shouting, "Nobita, we are going to play baseball, we are needing one more member so go to the river later, be thankful that we invited you even if your skills sucks and make sure to come if not I will beat you up!" Gian said,

"Okay Gian, I will be there!" Nobita said while looking more downcast than when he is in the classroom. This is because he knew it will just become event where he will make a mess of again.

"Later then" Both said to Nobita at the same time and then run off to somewhere.

"*Sigh* I need to start thinking more positively! I just need to keep in mind that this will be a good start to improve my bodily reflex!" He said.

2