Chapter 9: Never Change!
146 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I just want to say that the normal lenght chapters starts on chapter 15... because this is just a past time that is why there is many short length chapters with only 200- 500 words on it... Well, I'm just saying.

Without further ado, Nobita pasted the two sticker on his body.

*Bzzzzzt*

After the sticker is pasted on him, Nobita felt a slight shock going through his body, specifically on the muscles of his body.

"Ouch," Nobita was caught off-guard by the shock and fall down on the floor.

After he recover he look at Doraemon with blame in his eyes and said, "Doraemon! Why did you not warn me aboout that shock!?"

"You don't even listen to me, how am I suppose to explain things to you," replied Doraemon while looking at him with blank face.

Nobita did not know how answer back so he change the topic.

"So, how am I suppose to use this?" ask Nobita

Doraemon stare at him for a while to look if he is listening, after making sure that he's listening Doraemon explain to him, "Okay, so listen. The shock that you felt is from the sticker that will help you improve your body, the one with muscles on it. The other one, the Gravity Sticker, you can just use it by thinking how much you want the gravity to be."

"Ooo! Is that so? Then I'll try to increase the gravity by 3 times then," without waiting for him to be prepared, the gravity suddenly increase by 3 times. Without surprise Nobita's face is pasted on the floor.

"*Sigh* Nobita you are still as impulsive as always. You really never change, do you?" Doraemon said while looking at him.

2