Chapter 12: Gian’s Concert
136 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

There was a moment of silent at the room. Nobita and Doraemon just do their own things.

"Oh, by the way, Gian and Soneo came earlier and shouting for you. They said they lose the game because you did not come to play,"

Doraemon suddenly said as if only remembering now.

Nobita turn pale when he heard that,'What will I do Gian will beat me for sure' then he remembered something. He search his pockets and did not see anything there, so he grab his bag and started searching and finally he saw two piece of paper with scribble on it.

When he saw this he suddenly turn paler, that is because this is non other than the ticket given by Gian early in morning.

He close his eyes and calm himself first, after calming down he turn to Doraemon then said solemnly,"Doraemon, I have a terrible news to say,"

"What is it" Doraemon ask,

"It's about Gian, He..he..he gave me something for you" Nobita said hesitantly,

"Just say it," Doraemon said seriously when he saw Nobita being solemn and hesitant

Nobita stretch his hands to Doraemon to give him the ticket.

When Doraemon it saw he too suddenly turn pale and said seriously,"This is indeed a terrible news, Nobita" he pause for a second and read the tme that is written in the paper, and said hurriedly, "We need to hurry it is almost time to go to the vacant lot!"

Nobita felt distressed and ask Doraemon with almost tearful eyes,"Doraeeeemonn, don't you have any gadget for us to avoid listening to Gian?"

"Uhnmmm..." Doraemon groan and started remembering, then a light flash his robotic eyes and a smile is now on his face, "There is!" he said loudly,

Then he put his round hands on his pocket to search, without even a second he pull out something.

*To. to. tooonnn*(sound effect when doraemon is presenting his gadgets)

"THE [ISOLATION !]" Doraemon loudy present,

'Where the hell did those sounds come from!?' he thought while looking around if there are speakers somewhere but he did not find any,

"So what is that for?" said Nobita while looking dubiously at what Doraemon is holding,"Ain't that just insect spray?"

What Doraemon is holding is a spray bottle that look like it is for killing insects,

"ITSSSS NOTT!" Doraemon said, "This is a spray that can isolate the space wherever you spray. In that isolated space you can ignore the sound outside the isolated space with anyone knowing except for this inside. Of course that is not just the use of it, but this will be useful to us for avoiding listening to Gian"

"Then lets go now Doraemon!" Nobita said while dragging Doraemon to the vacant lot.

When they arrive there are already children there and without exception they all look like they are suffering from a headache and indigestion. All of them here are force by Gian to attend his concert.

When Nobita and Doraemon arrive they both have smile on their face while they are looking at the kids there.

Nobita look around at all the kids and saw Soneo sitting with a cute girl wearing a pink skirt that shows the innocence of a young girl, the girl is non other than,

"Shizuka-chan" Nobita cheerfully called and walk over to them.

2