Chapter 10: Shocked!
142 3 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Ahhhhh" Nobita scream because of it hurt him so much with the gravity multiply by 3 times especially with his weak body.

Nobita hurriedly dispell the 3 times gravity.

"Haahh..haa..haa..I.. thought I'm gonna die for a second. *Siiiiggghhhh*" He breath a sigh of relief at that.

Then he thought of something, "By the way Doraemon, I think I will not be needing this gravity sticker for the time being." he peel of the sticker from his body and handed it to Doraemon.

"Neeee.. you it's amazing that you can voluntarily give back the gadget I give you, Nobuta," Said Doraemon while looking at him thoroughly from head to toe as if looking at a monkey at the zoo.

Ace panic for a second thinking that Doraemon discovered something, but he calm himself the next moment and reply,"What do you by that, Doraemon, I always return your gadget after I finish. Its just Gian and Soneo who always grab your gadget from me"

He paused, then said,"Well anyway don't disturb me now, I will do excercise now."

Then he stand up and exited the room and then headed downstairs to go to the backyard.

His Mother that is watching a drama at the tv notice him,"Nobita where are you going?"

"Just at the yard"

"What are you going to do there?" his mother ask puzzled

"Just going to excercise," he said

"Oh, okay" his mother nodded in understanding. Then after a few seconds her eyes suddenly widen and she suddenly shouted,"NOBITA?!! EXCERCISING!?" she said thoroughly shocked.

Nobita did not pay her any heed anymore because he know what she is thinking.

'Does everything I do will shocked them?' he thought inside him for a second then proceeded with his excercise.

He don't  know how to start or what to do because he did not excercise even on his past life.

"Huhh... how am I gonna start?"

Then he thought of something,"Why don't I try the routine excercise of Saitama!"

With he proceeded as he thought.

4