Chapter 11: Sticker’s Effect
129 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Nobi House, Backyard

"Haah..Ha...hahh..hah..ha...

On the ground, there lay a boy that dont even have a hint of muscle on his body wearing a yellow shirt, blue shorts, and glasses, panting on exhausion.

After he lay on the ground for ten minutes he suddenly sit up. Looking at the ground and pulling the little grasses that have grown there.

"Ahhh.. this is really hard, *sigh"

It is of course, non othere than our great protagonist, Ace or now called Nobita.

After he started with the running, without even five minutes he was out of gas, in other words , he got weak stamina and exhausted fast.

"I really don't want to exercise anymore and just want to lay on my futon and sleep, but," a flash of determination flicker on his black eyes and continued,"This is for my future, base on my knowledge on Doraemon that I watch in the past, Nobita is always going on dangerous places for their adventures.

"Because of that I need to make myself stronger!" he said, then he look at his body and suddenly became depress, then he saw the sticker that is plasted on him and became cheerful again.

"Luckily, I got Doraemon to help me with this, with him here I'm sure it will be a piece of cake." he said with a big silly smile on his face, to the point that his big eyes turn into slits.

Thinking of that he was suddenly full of energy. He stand up and dusted body of dirt.

"I should probably start running again,"

Then he run again arounf their backyard.

***

5 minutes later Nobita is still running.

After another minute, he is now again exhausted. He rested while laying on the ground again while thinking,'I can really see my effort having visible results fast with the help of the [Stickers] of Doraemon.' he thought.

Without him realizing the time, he just keep running and it only motivate him more when he see that visible result of it.

He run until he notice the warm orange light from the sun shining on him.

"Oh! I did not even notice the time" he said while looking at the sun.

After that he enter the house, he saw his mother watching tv on the living room. Without bothering her he enter the bathroom, remove his clothes and started washing and brushing his body meticulously then step in the bath slowly.

"Ahhhhh...." a comfortable sigh involuntarily escapes his mouth.

"A bath is really good" he said with his eyes close resting in the warm water.

He fall asleep without him realizing because of his exhausion.

***

An our past by, and he finally woke up, he slowly open up his eyes.

"It seems like I pass out because of exhausion," he muttered in small 

The first thing he saw is the ceiling of his room. Then he look around and saw Doraemon reading a manga and laughing at a corner.

Doraemon, who also notice him waking up said,"Oh your finally awake" he glance at him and then resume reading the manga.

"Yeah, Doraemon how did I end up in my room?" he said while slowly sitting up.

"Mama was asking me where you've gone to, because she notice that your not at the yard anymore, so we look for you around  the house and finally saw you at the bath pass out, then I carry you to your room after dressing you up." Doraemon said slowly

Nobita turn silent for a moment, then said," Thank You Doraemon!" he said sincerely.

Doraemon look at him again, then said, "No Problem" with a smile.

2