Chapter 15: Nobita have Change!
106 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After the shock finally pass, the class resume with like the usual.

Although Nobita know the answer everytime the teacher ask a question, he did not voluntarily raise his hands to answer because he thought that he should give other kids a chance to show their knowledge, and he felt that answering those questions is too childish.

Throughout the class Nobita just stare at the board and the teacher with blank eyes while remembering what kinds of adventures Nobita go through on the movies that he watch. He imagine himself going to the space and other planets with the help of Doraemon's gadget.

'There are so many fun things to do!' he thought,

Time pass by without his realization and it is now time for english class.

The teacher is discussing about verb at the podium, while looking at the students he saw that Nobita is absent minded and is not listening to class, a vein appear on his forehead,

"NOBITA!"

Nobita was startled by the sudden call, he look at he teacher who call out to him,

"What is it teacher?" he ask innocently that the teacher almost thought he have done nothing wrong but still remember that he is not listening,

"I can see that you are not listening, maybe my class is too boring to you and you already know what I'm teaching hear. So, can you explain what is verb to the class." the teacher said,

The class look at Nobita without anyone speaking, Nobita slowly stood up and ask,"Teacher do want a long explanation or just a short one?"

"Explain how you want to explain,"

"Okay. So well, verb is use to describe an action, state, or occurence" said Nobita,

"Okay good, good. You can sit down now," said the teacher while looking at Nobita deeply with an expression that say,'Did Nobita become smart!?'

The students are also starting to accept that Nobita really have become smarter. But his friends Shizuka, Gian, and Soneo thought of other possibilities, like maybe that is not Nobita maybe its really a robot of Nobita, another is that maybe Doraemon gave him some gadget to help him with his studies, etc.

With that the class resume normally, with Nobita still daydreaming, but this time the teacher did not care anymore because he thought that maybe Nobita really already knows the topic, and it only bored him.

After english class is P.E. so they are going outside, they change to P.E. uniform and headed to the field. There the P.E. teacher can be seen waiting for them already.

"Class listen, today we will be running around the field. I will time you and it will be your score, so you have to do your best to get a good score, OKAY CLASS!?" the teacher ask,

"Yes, Sensei" they all answer,

Then some kids look at Nobita again, and started the 'Kids gossip ver. 2'

"Do you think Nobita will get a good score again this time?" random kid 1 said with an unsure face,

"I don't think so, look at his body its so weak looking without even a hint of muscles and Nobita always fall behind everytime we do this right," said random kid 2

"Yeah, yeah. Also academic and sports are different, even if he really become smart h can't possibly suddenly become good at running right?" said random kid 3 with a face full of assurance as if he is right.

Shshshshshss...

While they are talking, Nobita can hear thier voice from where he is, when he heard what random kid 2 said, a vein appear on his forehead,'So what if I don't have a hint of muscles, got a problem witb that!?' he thought with some hatred and marking the random kid, even if he won't really do anything to him,'I will remember this grudge' he thought.

"Okay, go to the starting line, boys first," the boys walk to the starting line and get into position.

3

2

1

BANG!

The kids started running, at first they are all just equal to each other but slowly gap started to appear because of exhausion, those kids that fall behind suddenly widen their eyes, it was because of the shock that Nobita is ahead of them as they fall behind.

Gian have a good body so he is one of those that are at the front smiling happily, someone suddenly speed up and pass him. He look at who it is and he saw Nobita. He also started speeding up to catch up, but Nobita is still fast for him and then they pass by the finish line with Nobita at the front, and Gian just behind him. About Soneo? he is one of those that fall behind with average physique.

"Wow, Nobita can run fast too!?" someone said, then he added,"Well its not really surprising,"

"Huh, Why?" someone beside him ask,

"That's because I sometimes saw him running very fast with a dog behind him" he said sagely as if he said a precious knowledge,

"Oh!" the one who ask exclaim, with him hammering his fist to his palm,"So that's why" he said as if enlightened.

2