Chapter 16: You can Escape Disaster with Great Speed!
111 3 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

~Ding Dong Dang Dong~

The school bell rang, signifying that the class for today has finally ended.

The students gather around with their respective group of xlose freind, and headed to the exit to leave the school and go home together.

Nobita left the classroom without alone. He change his shoes to an outdoor shoes and exited the school building. When he arrive at the front of the school gate, he started doing stretching to loosen he muscles that have become stiff from sitting on class.

While he was stretching, he saw Shizuka with her group of girl freinds laughting and teasing each other. And Gian and Soneo at the side of the school building, talkong and whispering as if they were talking about some great secret. He did not bother to call them and just continued with the stretching.

After a few minutes he finish with his light streching and started ruuning. He started slow and alowly speeded up as he go further and futher away.

Gian the was whispering something to Soneo, look at the running figure of Nobita that was slowly go farther and farther from the school.

He cross his arms and let out a sigh,"Sigh, the great me was planning to invite Nobita to my concert again but, he just run too fast for me to catch up. He is really unlucky to not be invited by me." he said while shaking his head and pitying Nobita.

By his side, Soneo who heard him thought,'If that is really unluckiness, I hope I become unluckky too!'

What they were talking about just now that was like a great secret is the concert that was just mentioned by Gian. He was planning on doing a VIP concert with only those super close to him will be invited.

It seems like Gian want to thank his friends for always supporting his concert and give them a super special concert.

'If you really want to thank us, please just invite others and not us. We will surely remember and be grateful to you with that!' Soneo thought. Although he wanted to say it to Gian, he doesn't have the guts to confront Gian about it.

___

At the road just a few minutes away from school.

A dog can be seen lazying about at the front of the house of his owner. The dog was oozing a bored aura arounfld him. This dog is non other than yesterday's dog that chase after Nobita, A.K.A 'Mr. Vicious Doggy'

'Mr. Vicious Doggy' is very bored right now,'I wanna chase some kid, I hope that kid yesterday pass by this road again' he thought and started daydreaming about chasing a kid wearing a yellow shirt and big glasses while crying.

"Kurk. Kurk. Kurk'(The dog laughing)

While he was thinking of that a kid wearing a yellow shirt arrive at the intersection while running fast.

When the dog saw that he was delighted,'He come again!'

Then he silently hid at the corner and prepared to ambush the sorry kid.

Unfortunately, his plan did not born fruit. The kid run pass him with his fast running speed and continued running straight.

When 'Mr. Vicious Doggy' saw that the kid already run pass him, there appear regret on his face.

'I should have just go after him directly, wtih that I'm sure he won't have a chance to run pass me' he thought with regret.

He look at the running figure,

"Bark. Bark. Bark. Bark.(I will catch and bite you for sure next time!)" the dog bark loudly with it is a great determination to catch after a prey.

Nobita did not know that he made someone to go foward with grsat determination, sadly that determination is going to be use to catch after him. If this was to be known to Nobita, he will for sure vomit blood and cry.

____

Well, anyway, After a several minutes, Nobita reach his house without any incident.

"I'm Home!" Nobita said loudly, and climb the stairs to his room.

Bloosh(Sound of the sliding door being open)

When he open the door he did not see Doraemon at his usual spot where he read manga.

"Maybe he is with his Mii-chan" said Nobita after thinking about it.

Then he place his bag on the table and lay down on the floor to rest. He look at the cieling while thinkong of what to do today.

"I will just do push up today" he said and roll and face the floor. He stay like that a few more minutes to rest up his stamina to full power.

After resting for a while, he place his hands on the floor with his palm down touching the floor and started doing push up.

1...2...3...4...5..

Thud

After just doing five push up, he collapse. This is not because he is exhausted again, which is impossible with just this low amount of using stamina. It was because of the muscles on his arm that can't handle exerting too much force which cause it to hurt. He lay down without moving to rest his arms.

After resting and seeing that his arm muscles don't hurt anymore, he started with doing push ups again.

1...2...3...4...5...6...7..

Thud

His arms collapse again. But this time there was a little improvement.

"YES! haa. haa. There is improvement again, although it is small, it is still great as I can see that I am really improving!" he said, cheering himself while panting a little.

After resting for several minutes again, he restarted doing push ups.

At some point, Doraemon arrive home and entered through the window without him even realizing because, he bacame too absorb with his excercise and that he can see the visible improvement that is happening to him.

Time past by and it is already three hours since he started.

What his three hours of only doing push ups resulted in him being able to complete a hundred push up straight without him pausing.

"97...98...99...100!"

Thud

Haa... Haa... Haa...

After finishing his first hundred straight push ups, he was now exhausted. He is so wet, that when you look at him, you will think that he was soak on the rain.

While lying down on the floor, resting. He sae Doraemon reading manga at his place again. He dis not notice when Doraemon arrive. Then he thought,'I improve so much in just a short time! This just show how OP Doraemon's gadgets really is!'

2