Chapter 17: Sky Castle (1)
108 2 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

He rested for a bit and was re-energize fast.

After he felt that he was now full of energy again, he move and sat up. But then at that moment, he heard a sound that was like a beast growling.

Growl~

He pause for a bit, then place hand on his belly and rub it. What that sound was, is the sound of his rumbling stomach that was protesting because of hunger.

He was reminded that he did not eat lunch when he arrive home earlier, and directly started to doing push ups. He was so into it and did not felt that he was hungry until now.

"Sigh, I need to also take care of my body carefully. Without eating right, I will still probably become weak at some point." Nobita said and noted that he need to always eat at the right time no matter what.

Doraemon, that was reading at the side, also heard the growling of Nobita stomach. He pointed at the study table of Nobita that have a plate with Onigiri on it,"Mama was calling you earlier for your snacks, but you're too absorb in excercising and did not notice, so I pick it up for you." stated Doraemon.

"Then, thanks, Doraemon!" said Nobita grayefully,

Whitout further ado, he happily ate the onigiri with great relish. Then he look at Doraemon and saw that he was not eating anything, so he ask,"You're not eating anything, Doraemon? Then do you want some?' he ask thoightfully while handing a onigiri to Doraemon.

"No, I've already eaten," he said, then he continued,"Mama bought a big special DORAYAKI just for me earlier, it is so goood~" he said with a sill smile on his face that goes from ear to ear, while swaying lighty as if infatuated with the dorayaki that he ate.

"Oh. That so?" Nobita said, then he retracted his outstretch arms that was holding onigiri, he ate the onigiri then continued eating without paying attention to Doraemon that still has an infatuated look.

____

After Nobita finish eating, he sit on the chair on the study table. He lay down his head on the table and stayed like that.

There was a calm silence going through the neighborhood, it is a silence that will make you relax and think about some things.

Nobita raise his head and look at the sky outside. He saw those white clouds that is slowly moving, he look at the different shapes of it, he saw a lolipop shaped cloud, an elephant shaped cloud, and a cloud that look like a hammer.

He keep looking at that until he grow bored of it.

"I want to relax on the clouds, sigh" he muttered silently.

Draemon heard what Nobita said, and have a thoughtful look for a second. A moment later he suddenly speak,"Then why don't we relax on the clouds then!" said Doraemon with a smile.

Nobita became excited when he heard Doraemon ,"Can we really!?" he ask expectantly,

"Of course! Let's go" he pull out two bamboo copter from his pocket, and hand one to Nobita and put the other one on top of his head to wear. And flown out though the window of Nobita's room.

Nobita also put the bamboo copter on top of his head and flown out of the window, upward to the sky.

When they are finally high enough to be at the same hieght of the clouds, they stop.

"You can choose a cloud where we can play!" said Doraemon to Nobita.

Nobita look at the clouds around him, "If we will relax on it, we should probably place furnitures, or maybe also create a house.. No no we should just build a castle! If that is so we will need a big size of cloud where a castle can be built, yes thats right we should build a SKY CASTLE!" he thought aloud and bexoming more and more excited the more he think that he did not even pay attention to his surrounding.

Then he look at the size of the different clouds around them. He saw the one that he was looking at earlier, the hammer cloud. It was the biggest cloud that he can see around them so he chose that without hesitation,"Doraemon, we should use that hammer cloud to build a Sky Castle on it!" he said to Doraemon.

"That hammer cloud? Okay!" answer Doraemon to Nobita, then he pull out something from his pocket,

~TO.TO.TO.TON~

"The [Cloud Solidifying Crystal]!" Doraemon stated the name of the gadget that he pulled out. What he have on hand is a transparent crystal, that crystal is in a shape of a tear. It look like a tear that is in a liquid state but it really a crystal.

"This crystal can make the cloud that it drop on to become solid. With that, we can then step on the clouds instead of falling to the ground." expain Doraemon

"Oh, then what are you waiting for!? Drop it already!" said Nobita with a voice full of excitement and started shaking Doraemon impatiently. This excitement is coming from deep within him, Ace, because it has always been a dream most if not all kids out there to be able to play on the clouds. So, of xourse he felt so excited.

"O-Oka-y, So S-top Sh-akin-g me!" said Doraemon hurriedly, because he was becoming dizzy with all the shaking. After Nobita let him go, you can see his eyes going round and round, spinning looking really dizzy.

"Ah, sorry Doraemon, I became too excited, hehe" said Nobita sheepishly. He force himself to calm down, but there was still the excitement that was coming from his bones.

When Doraemon recovered, he immediately drop the crystal on the cloud. When the crystal touch the  cloud, it melted and become wave that covered the whole cloud.

When it finally settled, Doraemon slowly fly to the cloud. When he succesfully landed, he called out to Nobita,"Come, Nobita, you can now land and play here!"

When Nobita saw that Doraemon landed, he was already so excited, that even without Doraemon calling out to him, he will still come forward. So without thinking anything, he fly toward the cloud and slowly landed.

When he felt the soft feeling that is being transmited on his feet. He can't suppress his growing excitement anymore and shouted happily,

"YOOOHOOOOO!"

2