Chapter 18: Sky Castle(2)
104 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Nobita started jumping with joy on the clouds. He was feeling like he was in a dream. But he know, that this is all real.

After a few minutes, he got tired of jumping around.

"Doraemon, lets build a castle here!" said Nobita. Then he try to grab a handful of clouds but, he can't pull the clouds to seperate from the ground. This is because of the crystal that was use earlier, it solidified the clouds and it now like this.

"How can we create a castle here that is made of cloud if we can't use the clouds here? Doraemon, do something!"

"Okay, wait a minute," answer Doraemon. Then he pull out another thing.

~TO.TO.TO.TON.~

"[Moulding Glove]!"he said, with a pair of white glove on his hand. The gloves look unremarkable, there is special characteristics.

"What is that glove for?" ask Nobita,

"This glove can be use to mould the clouds to anything you want, just like a clay."

"Oh, then we will use this to build our castle then!"

Doraemon give a pair of gloves to Nobita for him to start working.

Nobita wear the gloves on his arms, and bent down to try grabbing a handful of clouds, this time he succeed in picking up a cloud piece and he manage to seperate it to the ground.

"Yes! It's working" he said in excitement.

"Of course, it is!" Doraemon said somewhat proudly.

With that they both started working toward the goal of making a castle.

Nobita place his hands on the ground and started running, and wherever his hands pass through became flat. He on only flatten a part of the cloud where they will built the castle. After he finish flattening a part of the cloud, he cut a large pile of cloud from the edge of the cloud where they are standing. He brought it to the flatten ground and started shaping as the wall of the would be castle. After that he repeated it again and again.

While Nobita was doing that, Doraemon is also busying himself around. He thought that if Nobita want a castle, they might as well create a town on this cloud to fill up the space. So, with that he started flattening the grounds around to create a road for the town. Then he built houses, entertainment building like bowling hall, racing field, baseball field, basketball court, etc.

He did run around creating alot of things. After some time they have finally finish the castle, the castle only have basic facilities, it just look mysterious because it was made of clouds.

After Nobita finish the castle he stop working and sat down to rest. Then he look around, at those facilities that Doraemon created and still creating. There a lot of things in here with that you can use to relaxing and playing.

A few minutes later, Doraemon also finish what his doing and created all kinds of facilities, from bowling hall to spa salon, and he created a field for all kinds of ball games, like soccer, basketball, volley ball, etc.

Doraemon came near Nobita to rest, they both look around and seeing their creation, they are proud of themselves. While looking around the smile on their face became bigger and brighter, finally they both stand up and shouted at the same time,

""YATA!""(AN: We did it, we did, we did, Yey! Dora! OOPS WAIT, that's kinda wrong)

Then they started running around the place. They entered all kinds of facilities, while also laughting and having fun.

After a few minutes, Nobita suddenly stop running, Doraemon the was in front of him notice that and also stop running, then he ask,"Whats wrong Nobita?"

Nobita look at all the facilities around, and said,"Don't you think this place is lacking on something, Doraemon?" he pause, and continue,"Like maybe, staff for all this facilities, or a guide for town, right?"

"Hmmm... you're right. Then let's do this," he pause and started rummaging and searching for something on his pocket. "There it is," then he pull out a bunch of medicine capsule... Well not exactly, it just look like a medicine capsule but this one have a metallic sheen and have a logo that is like two C, one on the outer and one on the inside of the other 'c', and below that there is a writing that read,'Capsule Corp.'

"What is that, Doraemon?" he ask while looking at the somewhat familiar logo on the capsule. He thought that he have seen it somewhere but he can't really remember.

"This is the invention of the capsule corporation, the capsule robot. If you throw this thing on the ground, it will go, 'kaboom' and will become a robot that will always listen to you." said Doraemon,

"Hoh~ This is a great thing, isn't?" he said somewhat amaze at this thing. Then he continue, So, now we can use this to place staff on those various facilities, right?" he said while looking at Doraemon.

"Yes, with this, this place won't feel so desolate anymore!" said Doraemon happily.

Then they visited the various facilities again, and thrown in some capsule to manage it, they just give it some simple order, like 'clean this place' or 'don't let this be destroyed' or something.

They consume quite an amount of time with doing all this. So they rested after at the bench at the park that Doraemon made.

"Finally, we finish with all that task!" said Nobita while sitting tiredly at the bench

Doraemon beside him also sitting tiredly, agreed with Nobita,"Yes, that was really exhausting."

Then they both stayed silent and just rest.

Nobita then breaks the silence between them,"So what do we do next?" he asked

"A transportation, maybe? It is too tiring walking here and there" Doraemon said after some thought,

"Then let's do it tomorrow," Nobita said, while looking at the setting sun,"It is going to be dinner soon,"

"Let's go home" said Nobita,

"Wait!" said Doraemon,

1