Chapter 20: Bad Mood!
91 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After I invited them to the sky town, the teacher entered and started the class.

The whole time I just stare at either the board or the outside while thinling of how I arrive at this world. I remember the word of the tree that brought me here, it said that I will also have a dimension of my own, with only a planet inside. So, I started doubting if that was real or not because until now I still did not see it or maybe just feel it.

'Hmmm... maybe it just lied to me.. but the possibility of that is not high, 'cause I think it don't have a reason to lie to me... right?' I thought about many things until it the class end. All those time, his face is scrunched up, like he was having a big headache.

Gian, Soneo, and Shizuka approach me when the class ended.

"Nobita, let's go to the so called sky town that you told us about!" Gian said,"If you're just fooling us I will beat you up." he continued with his fist raise.

I stared at Gian for a good while and thought of why Gian always act like this and like to talk about beating someone up.

I resisted the urge to roll my eyes at him, "Well, you don't have to worry about me fooling. Just follow me." I said to them, without talking much,

I saw them look at each other as if asking themselves, 'What happened?' but I did not pay them any mind and just continue walking to the exit,

I did that because, I am kinda in a bad mood, call me childish if you want by doing this to kids, but I just can't get rid of the bad taste that linger in me whenever I think that the tree might have just really lied to me. But I know, even if it did lie to me, I can't still do anything to it, I don't even know if I can see it again. And that just made me feel worse.

It was because lying to me is in the third place of things that I hate the most, with betrayal in the first place and girls selling their body for money on the second place.I did not feel betrayed because we don't know each other in the first place. 'Cause if that what really is the reason I might just go wild somewhere and start destroying things... Maybe not really.

While I a'm in my own world of thoughts, we unknowingly arrive at the school gate.

I face them and said,"I will be going first, I'm going to run, so let's meet up later at my house after you drop your things at your house."

"" Okay"" they said,

Then I run off. As I run, I feel the wind passing my side. As if my bad is being blown away by the wind, my mood finally started to normal,

By the time I arrive home my mood is back to normal. I rush upstairs to go to my room, I told Doraemon about Gian and company, coming with us up there in the sky town.

Doraemon did not have much of an reaction, maybe because that's always the case when they(Doraemon and the origin Nobita) do something fun.

This time I did not start excercising, because Gian, Soneo, and Shizuka might just arrive anytime soon.

I just daze around for a bit in my room.

I remember those times when I have nothing to do in the past, I just turn on the computer and play some GTA to pass my time. When I thought of that, I unconciously blurted out,

"I miss plàying GTA, sigh" I mutter while feeling bored of waiting for the kids.

Doraemon might have heard my murmurs, so he ask,"What is GTA?" he ask curiously, because he never have heard of such a thing.

Yes, there is no games here that I am familiar with. I mean there is no games here that is from my world except retro one, like pacman, bomberman, etc. There is no GTA, FARCRY, CALL OF DUTY, or what not.

I was flustered when Doraemon ask,"Ah. ah. that.. that.. yes that it's a game from my dream!" I blurted,

"Really?" he ask while staring at me doutbfully,

"Of course, it is. Why do I need to lie to you?" I answer while perspiring intensely,

"Yeah, your right." he said, and just shrugged it.

I breath a sigh of relief and tried to change the topic,"We-Well those guys, they are really making us wait huh."

Just as that come out of my mouth, Gian come into view with Soneo and Shizuka tailing him.

I just smile at that and said,"Well speak of the devil and it will truly come, hahahaa" I laught at the words that comes out of my mouth.

2