Chapter 21: Relaxing Time for Everyone!
104 3 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Oyyy, Nobitaa!" Gian, that was still a few house away was shouting and calling Nobita's name. While the two behind was panting and was trying to catch up to him,

 

"Doraemon let's go, they are already here" I said to Doraemon,

 

"I know, Gian is pretty loud you know," he said to me knowingly,

 

Doraemon and I, left the room and walk down the stairs. I open the door for them whe  I arrive at the front door, and invited them in first.

 

I let them rest first because Soneo looks like he is going to collapse any minute, the same can be said with Shizuka. I headed toward the kitchen and grab the water pitcher and pour some cold water on three glasses. I pick one up and came back to the living room, where they are resting.

 

I gave the glass of cold water to Shizuka, "Here drink some water first"

 

"Thank you, Nobita-san" she said and drink the water, I just respond to her with a nod,

 

The two saw that, and Soneo that was panting ealier is slightly okay now, ask,"Nobita, How about ours?"

 

"I pour some for you on the kitchen, you can just grab it there,"

 

"But why did you bring Shizuka's but not ours!?" Gian ask,

 

"Of course, Shizuka is a girl you know!" I said, with a feeling of chiding a problem child,

 

"Eh? hmmm.. your right, then I'm going to grab mine first," Gian said then run off to the kitchen,

 

"Ah! wait Gian, me too" Soneo followed Gian to the kitchen.

 

After a few seconds, the two return to the living room while holding a glass of water each. They sat down and we talk about some things. Then Gian ask about the town,

 

"Nobita, where is the thing that you are talking about?" Gian ask, he was becoming impatient with all the waiting

 

I was also feeling bored now, so I thought that we can now go to the town, "Well I think it's time to go up there" I said and asked Doraemon to give them a bamboo copter each. After they wore it, I called out to my mom to tell her that I'm going out,

 

"Mom, I will be going out with Shizuka!"

 

Mom, heard me and she responded immediately, "Take care then," she answer while she was hanging the laundry outside,

 

""Bye, aunty"" they said at the same time, and we head out and fly upward.

 

While flying, Doramon take out the tracker tablet to search for the direction of the cloud.

 

Several minutes later, the tracker show that the cloud is just right in front of us, So I told them about it,"Well guys we are here!"

 

"Uhh.. Nobita-san, there is nothing in here, isn't there?'" Shizuka said questioningly,

 

"Yeah, Nobita, You're not really just trolling us right!?" Gian ask, feeling a little furious,

 

I did not clear the doubt they have and just directly pass through the invisible barrier, with that I became invisible to the outside. I look at them that was outside and saw that they have a bewidered expression. I found the expression that they have a little funny, and started lamenting that I don't have a phone or a camera to capture their faces.

 

Doraemon then told them what happen and they also pass through the barrier. When they saw the town that was made of clouds, they exclaimed, "Wow" with and audible astonishment in it.

 

I turn back and look at the town, then turn my head and smiled at them while saying,"Welcome to our town that's made of clouds!" with that, a robot that was assign with the task as a guide for this place. He started guiding us while introducing the facilities to them.

 

After they walk for a bit, they started going through separate ways towards the place they want to visit. Gian go to the baseball field, in there, a team made up of robots are having a competition. Soneo headed to the shop with action figures that was made by robots. While Shizuka headed to an art gallery, where the robot are making paintings and drawing pictures. They all find what they want to enjoy to make the best of this time.

 

Lastly, me and Doraemon, chose to relax at the Spa to have a relaxing and soothing massage. Yesterday I felt that my muscles are a little sore and feeling stiff and then this morning I felt it go much more sore and stiffer. This is also the reason why for today I did not do excercises.

 

The robot that are hear don't really look like robots, they are more like humans, if I did not know that they are robot, I won't even know it. The finger that massage my back does not feel like cold metal but a real finger that transmit the warmnt in it to my skin.

 

After an hour of a relaxing massage, we go to the plaza where the fountain is, it now have water in it and it look absolutely captivating. The cloud fountain release water on the top, then the sunlight shine on it making the water look so beautiful like a precious crystal.

 

"This is, nice!" I exclaimed, looking at the scene in front of me.

 

"You're right Nobita, this is a good way to relax, ahhh.." Doraemon sigh, while enjoying the view with Nobita.

 

After some time, the others also went to the plaza and they all meet up and gathered.

 

Shizuka thank me when she arrive at the plaza and saw us,"Nobita-san, I really enjoyed my time here. Thank you so much." She showed us a very bright and beautiful smile.

 

'This kid is really cute' I thought inwardly while looking at her smile, no hidden meaning in it, Okay!

 

"Your welcome, Shizuka. I'm glad that you enjoy it so much." I said while smiling at her.

 

Doraemon then went near me, and whisper,'Nobita, you really have change! In the past, when Shizuka-chan praise you or or something you become, 'tere tere', Now look at you, you look so relax with talking to her.' Doraemon told me,

 

'Of course, I'm too old to be actong shy in front of a girl, much less to a kid.' I said inwardly, but answered Doraemon differently, "Really? Then isn't that a good thing?" I told him,

 

"Well, your right, I guess" I answer, reluctantly.

 

Then at that time the two idiots also arrive, so I ask Doraemon to go home, and all of them agree because they also all look tired.

 

While we are flying, Gian said,"Nobita you have to let us come here again. This place is really the best," he said with a smile on his big face,

 

"That's right, Nobita, let us come here again. I still haven't seen all the robot in there!" Soneo chime, soconding Gian.

 

Shizuka did not speak, but you can see the expectations on her face.

 

I smile and just said, "Sure!" Then we continue flying while having an idle chat.

 

 

When we arrive at My house, they told us that they we're going home and they went on separate direction. With Shizuka, I accompanied her until she arrive in her house. Then we separated and I went home to have dinner because the sun is almost setting.

2