Chapter 23: Cleansing
97 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Nobita arrive at his house and directly gone to sleep.

He sleep peacefully and comfortably, that he did not notice some black liquid was being release from his pores. The black stuff was super sticky, and it is soooo stinky that you will probably vomit when you smell it.

The liquid was being release on his whole body, face, limbs even on his little brother is releasing some stuff, black stuff to be clear...

Then there is also some changes that was happening on his hair as it grew longer a bit.

Well, with that another day pass on Nobita's carefree life.

The next morning.

Doraemon was scratching his nose while he was sleeping. It was because he can smell something super stinky just near him.

Because of that, Doraemon have no choice but to open his eyes and cover his round nose with his round hands.

'What is that suffocating smell!?' Doraemon thought with a heavy frown that look funny on his face.

He look at the source of the smell, and saw that it was coming from where Nobita was suppose to be sleeping. But Nobita was nowhere to be seen, what is there is a block of unknown black substance.

So Doraemon shouted,"NOBITAAA!! WHAT IS THIS IN YOUR FUTON!!!???"

....

Because of Doraemon, I was woken up in my peaceful slumber. I was going to shout at him for being so loud, but then I smelled something so stinky and because of that I have an urge to vomit.

I ran to the bathroom fast to vomit. After vomiting, I still smell the awful smell, but this time I can bear with it as if, my nose became used to it.

"WHAT THE HELL!?" I exclaimed,

I saw some black stuff covering all over my body, what's more was, the stinky smelly was also coming from me, or more precisely, from the black stuff that cover me!

I hurriedly undress the clothes that was also covered with black from head to toe. Then I started cleaning my body meticulously everywhere.

"This thing is hard to clean!"

1 hour pass by,

I am now feeling refresh with all those thing out of my body. I look at the black clothes that is on the floor. After thinking for a while, I decided to just throw this to the trash.

I cover myself with a towel and run to my room to dress up and get ready to rush to school.

After a few seconds, I am now fully dress and ready to run to school. I look at the clock and saw that it is already 7:15 AM.

"I need to rush to school, or else I am going to be late today, tsk"

The start of the class is 7:20 which is just 5 minutes from now. I need to give it my all to run to the best I can.

I was going to rush out, when mom called out to me.

"Nobita! You need to have breakfast before you go."

"But mom, I'm going to be late if I still waste my time dawdling here!"

"Wha, eating food is wasting time!?" She said while glaring at me like there was laser coming out of her eyes,"I get it, you're going to be late. Just at least grab a slice of bread to fill your stomach." then she turn around and started doing house chores.

I look at my mom for a second, then chose to heed her advise and grab a toast that she prepared at the table. Then I hurriedly left while saying "I'm going" just like always.

.....

Tamako Nobi, Nobita's Mother, is looking at the back of her child that is going out of the house hurriedly.

"I can see that Nobita is changing. What can be the cause of it?" she muse to herself,"Well, it is at least good that he is changing." then she went back to house chores.

She did not look at Nobita properly, and did not notice that there is a change to his looks. 'Cause if she did, she will be shock at the changes that happen to him.

.....

Nobita is currently running to school. He notice an anomaly while he was running. His body felt lighter and he can feel that he was running much faster than he was yesterday. The houses and buildings at the side was almost like a blur on his eyes. Meaning, his eyes is barely following with the movement of his body.

Even so, he did not think much of it for now as he is going to be late if he did not put his all on his feet.

"Hoo," he breath a sigh of relief when he arrive at his school just before the school bell rang that signify the start of the class.

He sit on his chair and the class then started. Nobita listen to it for a bit, then his thought started flying to far away land.

'Going to school with kids feels kinda stupid for me.' Nobita said and look at the faces of the kids around him.'How can I avoid going to school, hmm.' he thought and a serious expression appear on his face.

The teacher that is teaching at the front saw the serious face that Nobita, he thought that Nobita is thinking about something that he can't understand on his lecture. He smile and ask Nobita,"Nobita, is there something you can't understand?"

Nobita heard his name being called and so he look at the teacher. He thought for a bit and said,"No teached, its okay" he said while nodding his head politely.

"Is that so?" the teacher ask,"Well, let's leave it at that. Just don't be shy to ask if you don't understand something, Okay?"

"Yes teacher, I understand."

"Well that's good." he pause, then said,"To make sure that you all really understand the topic today, we wil be having a short quiz about it."

The students once again have different reaction to the word that come out of their teachers mouth. But still they all move to take the short quiz.

After a day of class, Nobita return home and started lazying around his room. He look at the manga at the side and chose one that looks interesting.

2