Chapter 24: DOORAAEEEEMOOOOONN!!
97 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Nobita just casually pick a manga to read and waste his time with. There is many different choices from like comedy, sci-fi, fantasy mangas that is on his bookshelf. But, what really fill the bookshelf is not manga. It is the books that Nobita's parents gist to him everytime. It is books about academics. What's more, it is not just one or two, but a whole volume with different subject each, from mathematics to English!

When Nobita saw those books, he shivered for unknown reason.

"What kind of books are those. To give such an ominous aura. It almost looks like a curse or a forbidden book." he mutter while looking at the colorful educational books.

"I should not bother about that, I should just choose a manga to read," he said to himself and put his focus on the mangas.

He stand there for a while and then chose a manga with a cover of two person that looks the face to face with each other. Its title is 'My Own Copy'

Nobita look at it, "This one looks a bit interesting." He look at the cover then continued,"If only I also have a copy for myself, then I won't have to waste my time gojng to school with kids."

Then a light bulb lighted up on mind and his face suddenly brighten,"That's right! There is always Doraemon out there for me to ask a gadget for. Hahaha!" he laugh at the sudden idea that is just in front of him but still need for him to think about. He was laughing at his own stupidity.

He breath in a large amount of air then shouted,"DOORAAAEEMONNN!!"

....Doraemon, that is just outside on a roof of a house, was startled by the loud voice and fall on his but and you can alsosee a swirl going on his eyes. Mii-chan that is just beside Doraemon was also startled and run away from there.

Doraemon stabilize himself after just a second and stand up,

He saw Mii-chan going away and called out,"Mii-chan, don't gooo!"

Mii-chan look at Doraemon,"Meow!(Looks like someone is calling you. You should just go!)" then she started jumping from roof to roof.

Doraemon shouted,"Okay then! Lets meet up here later, okay!?" he said with a smile and teary eyes that don't want to say farewell.

"Meow!(Okay, so don't be dramatic there we can still see each other later anyway)" moew Mii-chan without looking back.

Doraemon look at Mii-chan until he can't see her silhouette anymore. He started going back home to ask Nobita, what happen.

....Nobita saw Doraemon coming in and rush to him and hold his shoulders, he started shaking Doraemon and ask,"Doraemon, Doraemon, is there a gadget that can make a copy of me like these!?" he raise the manga and plastered it the face of Doraemon to see.

"Moo~ stop, stop" Doraemon push the manga out of his face and also push Nobita to stop the shaking. He look at the book again after he freed himself of the grasp of Nobita.

"Hmmm.. I think there is a gadget in me for something like that," he pause, then look at Nobita with a blank look and a questioning eyes,"But what will you use it for?" Doraemon ask with an interrogating tone.

"We-well, ju-just, Iwas just asking. You know, I'm just curious," he said while looking away form Doraemon.

"Reallyy?" Doraemon ask with much more intense stare and more interrogative tone.

"...I-i also wa-want to, maybe borrow it from you?" he answer, with also a questioning tone as if he himself don't know the asnwer to the question.

"And what will you use this for then?" Doraemon ask in a lighter tone.

Nobita relax, when he heard the tone of Doraemon and answered without thinking,"I just don't want to school, so maybe I can use that to go to school instead of me." he said with a happy smile that slowly turn downward while his body stiffened, he look at Doraemon and said,"Ju-just kidding. Haha haha." he said while laughing awkwardly.

Looking at the antics of Nobita, Doraemon stare at him for a bjt and then he release a heavy sigh,"Sigh, Nobita you know that going to school is important right?" he look at him seriously,"You need to think for your future, you that too, right? So why do you want to skip your class now?" Doraemon barrage Nobita with questions.

 

"Okay. Stop, Stop, Stooopp!" Nobita stop Doraemon for asking more questions. After Doraemon stop, Nobita look at him seriously,"I have something to tell you, Doraemon" he said and close his eyes.

2