Chapter 25: Now You Become…!
93 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Doraemon, I have something to tell you" Nobita said with a serious look on his face. There is this feeling that he is emmiting, that make it looks like he will tell a big secret that might cause the world to go into chaos... or maybe not, I just thought of that.

Doraemon, feeling the seriousness of Nobita on his words and the expression on his face, stop speaking and look at Nobita.

"What is it Nobita?" Doraemon said,

Nobita take a deep breath to calm his nerves. Then he open his mouth,"Actually, Doraemon. I-" Nobita pause, he is hesitating on telling Doraemon about this.

Seeing Nobita not continuing his words, Doraemon urge to speak,"Nobita just tell me. What is it?" he said, he is now also have a serious face.

"I-, Doraemon, I AM ACTUALLY A GENIUS." he said, speaking fast to end this farce, that he build up the tension of.

Doraemon, who is looking at him, drop his jaw to the ground.

"Whahahaha. Yo-you should have seen the look on your face!" Nobita started laughing when he saw the stunned look on Doraemon, he laught so hard that tears started coming out of his face while he is holding his stomach.

"You...."Doraemon recovered and look at Nobita with a hint of rage. "All you do is play, the laze, then laze, then laze again. And now you still want to skip classes!.. Maybe you are really changing from the past few days. But you need to try much more harder.

Nobita stop laughing and started calming himself. He look at Doraemon,"That is right Doraemon. I need to try much more harder. That is why I need to stop going to school with kids, cause I have more things that I can do. And also I already know what the teacher is teaching us. Heck, I even know lesson from elementary to university level." Nobita said that started with a serious tone that turn nonchalant at the end.

Doraemon look at him dubiously, then he sigh and decided not to bother about it for now, but still ask,"Sigh, Is that really true?" he question,

"Of course" Nobita answered confidently,

'Oh well let's not think about this for now. I can see it with time anyway.' Doraemon thought and decided to drop the matter.

Seeing that Doraemon is not asking questions anymore, Nobita said to him,"Can I have the gadget, Doraemon."

"Hmmm... Okay" he pull out a doll in a human shape without any feature except for the button as a nose.

*To. To. To. Ton.*

"[COPY ROBOT]" chime Doraemon,

When Nobita saw that he thought,'Oh, I know this one!' without waiting for Doraemon to explain, he went to the [COPY ROBOT] and press the button on the nose.

The moment he push it, the robot started taking shape of a human. It slowly inflated, and body features started appearing on it.

When it finish, Nobita was shock, not because of the capabiliy of the robot, but because of the face that is on the robot.

"Ehhhh, Why is it like this!?" he ask, confuse at what is happening.

"Is there a problem?" ask Doraemon,

"What do you mean, 'Is there a problem' look, why is the face different from mine!?" ask Nobita.

"What do you mean different?" Doraemon pause then look back and forth between Nobita and the COPY ROBOT. After a while he said,"Don't it look the same just like you?" he ask, confuse of what Nobita is making a fuss about.

Nobita look at Doraemom as if he is looking at an idiot,"Look properly, isn't the man the copy robot turn into, is a handsome man!?" He look at the face on the robot, " Even if I don't want to admit it, I know that I am not handsome" he said dejectedly.

"Hmmm... now that you mention it, when did you turn handsome Nobita?" he ask while inpecting the face of Nobita.

"Me, handsome!?" he ask while pinting at himself, "Give me a mirror!"

"Here" Doraemon pull out a mirror from his pocket.

Nobita immediately grab the mirror from Doraemon and look at his reflection. He can't help but release an amazed voice, "Uwaa!" because what he saw as his reflection is a man(boy) with a still cute face but you can see that it will grow up as a handsome one. Nobita removed the glasses that he was wearing, and look at it much more closely. Although his face turn handsome, you can still see that it is really Nobita, he just turn more pleasant to look at.

His black eyes turn darker as if it turn into a very deeb abyss, there is also a silver ring inside his eyes if you look closely, his dark hair also turn much more dark and just like his eyes there is also hint of silver here and there.

"Wha.. I. I'm really, handsome?" he mumble to himself while looking at his face intenly.

"It looks like you also grow by about five cm. in height" Doraemon at the side that is now also observing all the changes on him said.

Nobita is taking in all the changes, then he ask a question, ".....Why did you and I only notice this now Doraemon?".

"Eh? What do you mean? I already notice it earlier, I just choose not to bother with it" he said without care for Nobita.

"Oh! maybe that is also the reason those people at school keep looking at me!"

*Flashback*

 

Just kidding ...

2