Chapter 27: PLAYING A GAME!!?
85 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Nobita's PoV)

I close my eyes and willed myself to be transported back to the other dimension, then after a second later I open my eyes again. I am now not in my room anymore, I am now again back to the place where I was last night.

I am now back to the 'safe house' like place that is full of clouds everywhere, that I have just above, in the sky, of Machina.

I look around the place and seeing that there is nothing new(there is really nothing in here except for the gun that I materialize last night), I decided to go down to the land that was previously a dessert and now a forest.

I look at the trees that fill the forest. Because I did not think of any specific trees when I made this forest, there is many different kind of trees. You can see that there is an apple tree full of apples, an orange tree that release a citric aroma, then there is a mango tree. There is also some palm tree that you can see here and there, there are many more kinds of tree in here.

I approach an apple tree and grab a fruit and took a bite. Yum, this is really good! The apple is really sweet and juicy, I can almost feel my thirst going away after just one bite.

After that I continue to look around and saw many small animals like rabbit, squirrel, etc. that is manuevering here and there.The air also feels much more fresher here than in the real world, hmm, this is also a real world right?

Then calling the original world real world kinda wrong then, So I'll just call that Doraemon world since Doraemon is the title of the show.

....

After hours of looking around, I am now standing in front of a small house, more like a cabin, that I made using my imagination. I just thought that, it might be fun having a house in the middle of a forest just like those hermits.

"Hoo, having this power is really convinient, this is magic!" I marvelled at the convinience that this power can give me.

"Didn't the tree also said that I can use it back in the Doraemon world? Hohoho!" I remember and a strange laught escape from my mouth.

I enter the house and saw that it was empty, So I started conjuring stuffs. I made a sofa, a TV(for what?), carpet and many things for the living room. Then I headed to the kitchen and dining room, I repeated what I didbon the living room and conjured a ding table, chairs, some decorations, and kitchen wares.

I also put some decorations on the living, an example is the aquarium with some fish that I place near the door.

I look at my creation and nod my head in satisfaction when I see that the place look neat and clean. Then I drop and sat at the sofa. I pick up the remote for the TV and turn it on. What you can see in the tv is not some tv shows, what it shows is the room of Nobita, in the place where he was standing before he go to this dimension.

I press the right button on the remote and the screen turn in the right direction, when I press the left button it also turn into the left direction. Then I press the button in the middle that have a sign just like an up arrow instead of enter. The screen then started moving as if it is walking in the room. I continued fiddling with that for some time.

"Hahaha, this is really good." I got this idea on a novel that I once read in the past, where the protagonist have a dimensional farm of his own.

After a while, I turn off the tv and stand up to head outside.

I open the door and the fresh wind hit my face. I close my eyes to enjoy the cool wind, while I was enjoying the moment, I was also searching for the direction of the nearest sea inside my mind, where I can see the whole dimension, which consist of a planet and also the sun and the moon up in there. Then after just a second, I open my eyes and started flying on the direction of the nearest sea.

It took me just a few minutes of flying to reach my destination. There I saw a high cliff with a, quite a dangerous looking drop, with a few spiky protruding rocks at the bottom while some are hidden by the water that was caused by the waves slamming to the cliff wall.

Landing on the edge of the wall, I look at the vast view, full of blue in front of me. Looking with aw at the mother nature(?) for making a beautiful sight for me to see.

"Nature truly is a beautiful painting that is made with unknown brush," I said while I marvel at the sight. Then I look below, at the bottom of the cliff, "....and also quite a killer." I mutter with a low voice, seeing those dangerous spiky rock below

Then I proceed to making my way to the bottom, I stop descending when I was just a meter above the water. There I just levitated in the air. I then thought of something fun.

A staff like branch of a tree appeared in my hands with just a thought of mine. Then I look at the sea and pointed my staff at it, and said, "I am almighty!"

Then slowly the water started cuting in to two, they seperated and made a path for me with dry land to step on. A smile appered on my face and I shouted to the sky, "THIS IS FUUUNNN!"

I stayed there for some time before deciding to go back, maybe Doraemon is already back with the fixed copy robot.

...

In the Nobi household, Nobita's room.

In the empty silent room that is being illuminated by the orange glow of the setting sun that makes a picturesque scene, a white light flash for a bit and then Nobita is now back to his room.

"Hoo, that was fun." He said to himself.

Looking at the setting sun, he know that it is now around 5:30. He approach the desk to look at the drawer while muttering, "Doraemon is still not back, huh. It is late now, what is taking his time in the- Ughkg!?" when he reach the drawer, while still talking to himself, it open without any warning and Nobita was hit on his abdomen and launch back because of the force before falling.

On the now open drawer, a blue head pop out and look around. It saw Nobita holding his abdomen in pain and can't help asking, "What are you doing, Nobita?" there was a slight pause, then he continue, "Ohh! Are you playing a game!?" he ask while getting out of the drawer and going to Nobita.

It is of course, the great Doraemon.

Nobita the is holding his abdomen on the ground, heard Doraemon, can't help but retort in his mind, 'YOU'RE PLAYING A GAME! THIS IS BECAUSE OF YOU!" while still writhing in pain. 

2