Chapter 28: Going On An Adventure!
96 4 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After everything calmed down, Nobita and Doraemon is now sitting on the floor, in front of each other.

"The Copy Robot is now fixed," Doraemon said, while pulling the copy robot out of his pocket. He put in front of Nobita for him to look at.

Doraemon continued speaking, "Also, this copy robot is not only fixed, it is also improve. It was because, I told the mechanic what you plan to use this copy robot.

Nobita pick it up and listen to Doraemon. He look at the copy robot intently and enspect it. He saw that there is an antna at the head of the copy robot, compared to its previous look, it now look like an alien from the movies.

"What is this funny antenna for?" ask Nobita while he is playing with it with his fingers. He is rotating the antenna round and round using his fingers.

"Stop that!" Doraemon hurriedly stop Nobita, he snatch the robot from Nobita, "This antenna is a very important part. Because I told the mechanic that you will be using this to go to school, that is why the atenna is added. By the way, the function of the antenna that you call funny is to pass you the experience of the robot to you by connecting in your brain with the use of the antenna!" after telling a lot(?) of impormation. Doraemon is now panting and catching his breath.

The eyes of Nobita brighten, it can almost become a flashlight in the dark when he heard Doraemon's explanation. He thought that with that being able of doing that, it is like using a clone from the ninja world Naruto without being using energy from him and the fatigue that comes with it.

"THAT. IS. NEAT!" Nobita said word by word. He pointed at the antenna, "Can this really transfer information!?"

"Of course, it can. So you have to mangae this robot properly, do not break it."

"Okay!" then Nobita press the nose button of the robot. Just like previously, it also started taking shape of Nobita after just a few second.

(A/N: [ ] robot speech)

[Hajimemashite, watashi wa Nobi Nobita de su] after the copy robot take form, it introduce itself and bow down slightly.

"Hohoho... I will call you Nobita II. Now do my homework." Nobita order the robot.

[Okay.] it then sit down on the chair on the study table and take out the notebooks from Nobita's bag. It started answering the homework of Nobita.

"Yes, Yes! Its suppose to be like this. Now this is working hahahaha..." Nobita can't hide his joy and started laughing like a madman.

Doraemon just look at him, but did not bother stopping him or what, and just grab a manga from the shelves and sit down on one corner of the room.

After containing his joy, Nobita saw that the sun is now gone and it is now daek outside.

"Doraemon, lets go. Dinner will probably ready anytime soon."

Doraemon look at the outside and nod to Nobita, "Hm, okay" and stand up.

Nobita lead the way and headed downstairs. While he mas making his way to the dining area, he heard the tv from the living room. It is on a news channel and telling everyone about something that happen in the moon.

{The robot that is use to scout on the moon, captured something this ealier this day before it then cut the feed.} Nobita made his way on the living for a bit to look at the news. Currently a video that come from the feed of the robot is being played at the screen of the tv.

It shows something whit jumping out behind a rock. The it shoot out something and the video was cut off.

{Here in the video, we can see a shadow jumping out and maybe breaking our scout robot in the moon. What could it be? Some expert say...} the newscaster, continued blabbering about the thoughts of the experts.

Seeing that, that is the end of it, Nobita exited the living room and continued his way to the dining area.

When they are finally sitted, Nobita faced Doraemon and said with a mysterious voice, "Doraemon, do you know what that thing that was captured in the moooooon?" he said with a grin on his face, "I know what it is."

"Do you really know?" question back Doraemon.

"Of course, it is the rabbit people that live on the moon!" Nobita said with confidence and certainty in his voice. With just the tone of his voice, you can feel that he is being serious with the answer that he gave.

Doraemon look at Nobita's face carefully, he even touch his forehead and muttered, "Hmm. There is no fever so I think you are fine." seeing that he looks fine and stared at him again for a bit... and started laughing loudly, "Hahahaha, are you serious Nobita?" he ask while wiping the tear stain on his eyes because of laughing.

Nobita froze for a bit seeing Doraemon's reaction. Then his confidence came back just after a second later, "Of course, you might not know them but I do!" he said. Meanwhile he is thinking inside 'I'm sure of it! Why won't I? I watch that movie, hahahaha'

"Why don't we just look at it later?" propose Nobita, "Its fine, right? Going to the moon."

"Well, okay. lets look at it later, to see if there is really rabbit people just like what you said." agreed Doraemon.

Then Papa arrive and Mama started putting food on the table, they then proceed eating the food.

""Thanks for the food"" Thank Nobita and Doraemon after they finish eating. They head uptairs on Nobita's room to go to the moon.

Doraemon pull out the legendary Dokodemo door or anywhere door that can be use to go to anywhere you want. And they open the door for an adventure that they did not expect... or at least Doraemon did not.

3