Chapter 29: An Adventure in Space with the Rabbit! (part 1)
91 3 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sorry for the frequently changing PoV in here. I just wrote it little by little without bothering to look at what I type above/before.

Doraemon open the pink [Dokodemo Door] and a great pressure that appear to be sucking us in to the other side of the door present itself to us.

 

We were going to step in to the moon, when Doraemon suddenly turn around and face me.

 

"I forgot, you might die in space if you go in just like that." then he pull out a medicine thingy from his pocket, "Eat this for you to be able to breath in space." I stretch my hand out and Doraemon put it on the palm of my hand. (AN: I forgot the name of that thing for space breathing.)

 

Doraemon then turn back and face the door. I ate the medicine without saying anything. And then we step in to the other side.

 

What we saw is... nothing, it is just a place full of uneven rocks here and there. this place is really noting special in a first look.

 

"What do you want to do now?" ask Doraemon to me.

 

"Lets try searching for the rabbit people." I suggested

 

"But, where are we going to start searching? The moon is quite big for us to search you know." Doraemon said, with a confuse look on his face.

 

To Doraemon's question, I also don't really know where we should start looking. Although I know this event happening on the Doraemon show. There is really no deatils on it or maybe I just forgot about it.

 

So, I thought for a bit and gave a suggestion that I'm not sure of, "Well... we can just search the other side of the moon. The dark part."

 

"Hmm.. that might be a good suggestion." Doraemon said, "Because, if I'm going to live and hide because I'm different from others, I will hide on a dark place! You really thought about this seriously, huh, Nobita" He said to me with a grin on his face.

 

I look at Doraemon with a blank look on my face. What the hell!? How come you thought of something out of nothing? And why do the Rabbits have to hide? Well, they are really hiding, but you don't know about that! I am now thinking that maybe Doraemon have a gadget that can give him intuition about the future or his just have a function to be a clairvoyant.

 

But anyway, I just nod and agreed with what Doraemon said. "Yeah, that's why, lets go now." hearing my word of agreement, Doraemon said, "Wait a second~" and started rummaging his pocket again.

 

He pull out a futuristic, sharp looking, and handsome blue color with stripes of red here and there, space hovercraft. It floated there in front of them and showing its sleek style to them.

 

"Wow, nice!" Nobita give Doraemon a thumbs up and jump to the pilot seat with hesitation. He place his hand on the control stick and get comfortable with the seat.

 

Doraemon just sigh and did not said anything. He also climb up to the craft on the passenger seat.

 

Nobita turn his head to Doraemon, "Let's go now?" he ask.

 

"Yes, let's go" replied Doraemon to the question.

 

Nobita smiled and turn to face the road... well there's actually no road here. Well, anyway, Nobita face to the front and press a button that says 'start' on it on the control panel.

 

The craft started floating a bit higher, it is now on. Nobita push the joy stick to the front and the craft dash pass with a very fast speed. Maybe it reach the speed of sound, but I don't really know. Thankfully there is a wind shield in front of them, if not.. heh. Because of the sudden acceleration, they were thrown back to the back side of their seat and Nobita's hand was also pulled away from the control stick.

 

The craft stop in front of a huge moon rock. When they see that, cold sweat started running on their back. They stepped down fron the craft and sat down to the moon floor, and started catching their breath that they did not know that they stopped. They did not talk, and just started calming their wildly beating hearts.

 

After 15 minutes, they finally calm theirselves. Doraemon stand up first and Nobita followed suit. Doraemon sat down on the pilot seat and Nobita obediently sat down on the passenger seat silently. They have a tacit understanding of each other, Nobita just need to sit down and Doraemon will now be the one to pilot the craft.

 

Doraemon started the craft and it dash fast but still steadily.

 

In 30 minutes they arrive safely without incident on the border of the dark and light side of the moon.

 

Doraemon was going to just directly drive into the dark, when he heard Nobita asking him to stop, "Doraemon, wait. Stop here."

 

Doraemon don't know why Nobita suddenly want to stop in here, but he still did stop the craft. It slowly decelerate and then stop.

 

He turn to face Nobita, and with a curious and questioning look on his face, he ask, "Why do want us to stop here?"

 

"Won't it be dangerous just going directly into it? Look, it is so dark in there, we might get into an accident if we did not prepare before we go." Nobita said while looking into the other side that is thoroughly blanketed with darkness and you can't see anything wherever you try to look.

 

Doraemon thought for just a second before agreeing with Nobita, "You have a point." he said and also look at the darkness on the other side, "Although I have a night vision and can see through the dark, I might still miss some things." he said and put his hands inside his pockets, he pulled out a bunch of seeds and he throw it into the dark.

Hi to you all! Do you know what seed did Doraemon throw?

Haha, well continue reading and wait for the next chapter babye!

 

Oh! by the way, tell me if you see some typo and I need to fix it, thanks(in advance!)

4