Chapter 30: An Adventure in Space with the Rabbit! (part 2)
85 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

...

Doraemon thow the seeds at the dark side, sprinkling it everywhere. Then after a second, green started coming out of the ground. What came out is actually moss!

 

But of course, this moss is unlike the ordinary kind, as you should have expected coming out of Doraemon's pocket. The special thing to this moss is, it can glow and give light to where it sprout out, resulting in the previously very dark place to be illuminated by it. And this is not the only thing that makes this special, as within just after a few second of sprouting, it began to multiply and going around everywhere and it cause the place to become very bright everywhere you look!

 

Nobita look at the beautiful scene that is being created in front of him. The mellow glow of the moss that now covered the ground have a very soothing feeling to it when you look at it.

 

Nobita just enjoyed the scene, but he is now not so eaily amaze by everything that Doraemon revealed from his pocket. Why should he? he already got a DIMENSION of his own! Ain't that more amazing than a bunch of seed that grow fast?

 

Back to the story.

 

After making sure that everywhere is now lighted up, Doraemon and Nobita climb back up to the craft and continued their journey.

 

They continued driving while they are chatting lightly about some nonsense topic for about 15 minutes, when they finally arrive at something.

 

It is a place where it looks like a place that is dug deep causing a wall like structure to form at the sides of it. It is in a cylindrical shape that cover a big flat space below that can fit a city on it and some.(Sorry about this I don't really know what that thing is called as)

 

They drive until they aririve at the edge of it and and then they step down from the craft to look at the ground below it. There they saw something very spectacular.

 

A castle with a very feminine style to it it standing tall in there with light in the surrounding. You can't actually clearly see what is on the ground because of the height of the wall(?) that they are standing right now, so they can't see anything except the castle and some buildings below.

 

Nobita has a shock face, while inside he is thinking, 'What the hell is this? I don't remember there being a castle in the moon when I watch that Doraemon Movie!' Then he face Doraemon who also have a shock look and also turn to face him. They both have an expression that say, "Is this real!?" while looking at one another as to confirm that they are not hallucinating.

 

After, Nobita saw stairs leading down to the ground below.

 

"Doraemon, look," Nobita pointed at the stairs, "We can head down to look closer at the things below!"

 

"Come on, then," said Doraemon as he started walking,

 

The stairs are nothing special, but, there is a huge, red torii gate at every ten step on the stairs, and the torii is releasing a mysterious attraction and beauty to it. And while you're near it, you will feel something like a sense of security.

 

Nobita and Doraemon walk down the stairs while being fascinated by the mysterious beauty of the torii gates on the way.

 

After a while of walking, they put their feet at the last step of the stairs.

 

Nobita turn around and look at the top and the stairs,

 

"That was exhausting. Why does this have to be so hard to climb down on!? I can't imagine how hard it is to climb up, if climbing down is this hard already." complain Nobita while looming at the dizzying set of stairs. He turn his head to the front again as he might collapse just by staring at the stairs.

 

"Well, we can just accept it, cause what can we do, right?" ask back Doraemon.

 

Then Nobita ask, "Do you not have something to just make us just arrive at the bottom? Like the dokodemo door? Bamboo copter maybe?"

 

At that question, Doraemon stiffen suddenly,

 

When Nobita notice that reaction from Doraemon he said, "What? You forgot or something?" he said with a wonderful expression on his face, "Even you can forget sometimes, huh!"

 

"We-well, lets go," said Doraemon,

 

*Don. Don. Don.*

 

Only at this time did they notice the sound of something like wood being hammered at some soft thing, causing it to have a slightly muffled sound.

 

They turn their heads at the direction where the noice is coming from, and look at each other.

 

Doraemon said, "Going at that direction might be good to where that sound is coming from"

 

Nobita nod in reply and they started walking. They walk at the rough road and saw some house at the sides but there is no one at the surrounding. They then saw a wide sapce like a plaza at what seems like the center of the village(?) or maybe we should call it a city because of the size of this place.

 

There they saw a scene of beauties pounding a mortar with something on it using a wooden mallet. They produce cute sound of "IYAH! IYAH! IYAH!" everytime they pound the mortar.

 

"Isn't that mochi that they are making?" said Doraemon with a bit of drool on the side of his mouth for some reason.

 

Nobita look at Doraemon with an incredulous expression, "THATS WHAT GOT YOUR ATTENTION!? he ask, "DONT'T YOU THINK THAT THOSE GIRLS HAVING A BUNNY EARS IS THE FIRST THING THAT YOU SHOULD LOOK AT!?" he have bit, just really a tiny bit of exhausion on his voice. He can't help but ask himself, 'Does it not feel like, my and Doraemons role is being reverse here?'

 

With Nobita pointing it out, Doraemon finally tear away his attention from the mochi and look at the head of those girls, to be precise at their bunny ears.

 

"Oh! You're right!" said Doraemon, "Then this proves that there is really rabbit people living in the moon!" with a happy smile Doraemon said to Nobita.

 

"Haha, that's right," Nobita replied while looking at all the rabbit people, all of them are girls by the way. He saw that everyone is pounding mochi except for one, that girls is resting further away from everyone having a personal space like place. With just one look you can see that this girls is different from all of the girls here because of her jade like hair not like the white hair of the other rabbit girls.

 

So, Nobita and Doraemon decided to talk to the Jade hair girl. They catch the atten tion of all the girls but no one actually said anything to them.

 

......

 

Hi that is all for now!

2