Chapter 31: An Adventure in Space with the Rabbit! (Part 3)
57 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
This chapter feels so stupid... Especially the dialogue and interaction.. I want to have some system or even just have a talent for writting... so sad.

Nobita and Doraemon decided to talk with the jade haired girl, so they walk towards her. The other rabbit girls have their attention on the two, but they did not stop hammering the mochi on the mortar with the mallet.

 

 The two stop walking when they arrive at 3 meters away from the girl. The girl saw them already when they are heading to her, but she did not care about their presence. But now that they are just a few meters away from her, she will of course pay attention to them.

 

"Hello" greeted Nobita, waving his hand. The girl did not respond or anything. Seeing that, Nobita hesitantly ask, "Uhmm... Can you understands me?"

 

The girl still did not give a response, so Nobita was going to ask her in english, but then she nod her head a few second later.

 

Seeing that she can understand him, Nobita sigh in relief at knowing that she can understand him.

 

"Then can you tell me about this place, where is this?" ask Nobita,

 

The girl tilted her head to the side a bit and have a doubtful expression, "Here" she ask, to make sure if she did nkt here wrong. Nobita just nod at her. So the girl answered, "This is the moon. Did you not know the moon?" she said with a face like she is looking at an idiot or a weird person. Oh, by the way, her tone is serious.

 

It almost cause Nobita to slip and fall, because of that question. 'How does the brain of this girl works? Oh, Am I the weird one here?' he thought inside him while he was fixing his posture(standing).

 

Nobita then try to make his thoughts to come across clearly, "What I mean is, this place that you all are staying. Does this have a name?"

 

Then understanding dawn on the face of the girl, and the weird look on her face is now gone.

 

"Hmm.. This place Burrow." answered the girl, then she ask back, "So where did you came from?"

 

"Well, we're from Earth,"

 

"Oh, you are from Earth huh. That is where I live too in the past before I follow my mistress to live in the moon." said the girl with nostalgia.

 

"Hooh... So why did you and your mistress decided to live here then?" Nobita ask a curious question.

 

Nobita have a guess of who the girl is and the mistress that she call actually. Especially when the girl call someone a mistress added with her jade color(hair) and she's a rabbit. He thought of a certain moon goddess from the Chinese myth's(is it a myth?).

 

When the rabbit girl was about to answer, another voice, sounded from the door of the huge palace that is quite near the place where they are currently if I were to say.

 

"Hello~, So we have guess today, huh~" said a feminine voice from the door of the palace,

 

Nobita and the girl look at the source of it(Doraemon is looking at the mochi's being hammered with a drool on his mouth and was not paying attention to anything). Nobita is mesmerize by the beauty of the person that he saw. It is something, what the novels say it again? Oh, right. A beauty that could cause a war between countries, or maybe it can cause even worlds to wage war to each other. That is if the planet is not inhabiting some kind of disgusting looking creature that have other preference, that is.

 

The woman at the palace door, walk elegantly towards them. Every step of her is something that can make "MORTAL" men to worship her more and more.

 

She arrive and walk straight to the rabbit eared girl. Then she suddenly dash and open up her arms, and hug the rabbit girl.

 

"~Uhh.. Xiao Xiao is working hard again today, isn't she." the beauty said while she is rubbing her face to the face of the rabbit girl.

 

"Hello~?" said Nobita, who is usure of what to do in this situation of him not being notice.

 

Hearing Nobita, the beautiful woman finally look at him, "Oh, hellooo~" she said,

 

Seeing that he now have her attention, he introduced himself, "Hello, I am Nobi Nobita," he said and raise his hand for a handshake,

 

"Hmm.. My name is Chang'e~. And this is my palace," answered the woman that is name Chang'e,

 

"So, Chang'e, as in the Chinese myth Goddess, right?" ask Nobita

 

Then surprise flash through the face of Chang'e and said, "Oh! You know of me!?" she ask with a smile.

 

"Well, who doesn't know you?" he ask, "I think almost everyone know of your name. Especially to those from the East Asia."

 

"Ohhh... So I'm popular huh. I didn't know 'cause I don't really paid attention to the Earth starting when my husband died. I watch him live his life and look at the moon everyday, but I can't come to him, sigh..." she said with a sad face that was gone in just a second.

 

They then chatted for a bit and she invited them inside her palace, "Come inside, and look around." she said and lead the way.

 

Nobita nudge at Doraemon to wake him up from his fantasy of mochi jumping on his mouth one by one.

 

Doraemon look at Nobita with a disgruntled face asking what he want,

 

And Nobita pointed at Chang'e with the Jade rabbit following her behind and sometimes jumping away when the Goddess tried to hug her and said, "Chang'e is inviting us to her place, so stop daydreaming and follow me." and started to walking and catching up to the two at the front.

 

Doraemon then followed after a few seconds, "Wait for me!" he said to Nobita while running with his little legs trying to catch up to them...

 

They arrive at the entrance of the palace and Chang'e stop walking, she turn around and face Nobita and Doraemon and said,

 

"I, the moon Goddess, welcome you here in my domain!" she said with a proud smile on her face and the dignity of a "God" can really be felt. That some might just want to kneel down and started worshipping.

__________________

Well, I notice that I really have no talent in writting so.... I think I should change my path and start becoming a tiktokers, FAREWELL!

.

Alternative Title: A Goddess Living in the Moon!

.

Stable Chapter Realease Scheadule will be every: MONDAY, WEDNESDAY, and FRIDAY!

Thanks for reading!

Leave some review!

And some comment also!

2