Chapter 32: An Adventure in the Space with the Rabbit! (Part 4)
55 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In the hallway inside the castle, Nobita and company is looking at the decorations at the side of the hall with the Chang'e in the lead.

She is introducing the decorations that they passby as they walk. She is a good host for guest. She is also quite eloquent and added with her charming voice, you will really want to keep listening as she talk and speak, even if it's just random things.

Nobita look around and did not notice that they finally arrive at the entertainment room.

Chang'e voice brought him out of his reverie.

"Okay, everyone. You can stay here and play around. Come inside, I will play an instrument later for you, our guest." She said with an enchanting smile.

Nobita look at her standing in front of a huge door inviting them to come in.

He said, "Really, Thank you. I would love to hear you playing an instrument." and he enter the room.

Inside is pretty plain looking and did not have much on it except for the stringed instrument and some board games place on a table near a window. But although it quite simple, it have a certain charm to it that you just can't explain.

Chang'e told them to follow her to the table, and they all say down. She pick up the instrument that she called a guqing. Seeing that, they all just stayed quite waiting for her to start her performance.

She close her eyes, then it feel peaceful around her, her breathing started to become rhythmic then she open her eyes and pluck the strings of the guqing that lay on her lap. It brought about a pleasant and calming sound. All of them can't help but just close their eyes to enhance their hearing to listen to it more carefully.

When Chang'e stop plucking the strings, her listeners is still appreciating her music with their eyes close.

Then Nobita's eyes snap open and he stand up and look at Chang'e, he said, "That is such a marvelous piece! It brought me to a grassy plain where I am free to enjoy to my heart's content. Thank you for letting us listen to such a wonderful music." While bowing down his head a bit like a gentleman.

Doraemon and the Jade Rabbit also have their eyes snap open with astonishment visible in their faces, the Rabbit not as much as Doraemon 'cause of course, she live there, duh.

They also complimented her and she just smile at them while giving thanks.

They talk about some random and trivial topics, then Nobita ask,

"By the way, how ol... long have you been a Goddess, Chang'e?" He was going to ask 'How old are you?' to the Goddess but he felt something stopping him and giving warning that asking such question is going to give him hell.

"Hmm.. I have been an Immortal so, did not really bother counting how long have I live. But I think it's been about 40 centuries since I ascended to the moon." She said, thinking about it carefully.

Nobita thought that she look cute when she is thinking, as she always put her hand on her head while tapping her chin using her finger with her head tilted. Well that is what he have notice for their short time interaction.

*Growl*

Nobita did not feel his hunger previously, and only when it loudly announced itself to him did he notice.

They all look at him, he started scratching the back of his head, feeling a little shy.

Chang'e then invited them to eat.

"Come everyone, I think it is about time for dinner. Let's head to the dining room."

______________

In the dining room, Nobita and Doraemon is seated side by side with Chang'e and Jade Rabbit, or Xiao Xiao as Chang'e called her. While a White Rabbit girl is standing by the side with a chef hat on.

"So, what would you like to eat?" Chang'e ask, she really is being a good host. She always thought of the opinion of her guest before she decide things.

"How about I cook for you? It is something for me to repay your reception." He said, asking her opinion with a smile.

"You can cook?" Ask Doraemon, that have been silent for a while now.

"Yeah" answer Nobita simply with a nod.

Doraemon did not think much(I don't know why), and just shrug.

Chang'e I agreed to Nobita's suggestion, "Sure! I would love to have a taste of your cooking," her words did not sounds like she is just giving him respect(?) but genuinely want to eat the food that he will cook.

Nobita stand up from his seat and ask the Rabbit chef at the side to lead him to the kitchen.

The kitchen is not far away from the kitchen. When he enter, he saw that the kitchen looks like a modern kitchen, quite peculiar when you have a medieval like place. But maybe it's not really that strange because, the Earth is just a near the moon(When you think of the capability of a God) that they might be just going back and forth from Earth to Moon.

[A/N: I don't know how to cook.]

He saw that there is many fresh ingredients that can be seen in here. He first pick up a pot and put some rice grains on it too cook rice. He wash it and put it on the rice cooker. After, he pick some pork loin, flour, eggs, breadcrumbs, cabbage, and some other things.

What he will be cooking is pork tonkatsu. And with the ingredients layed in front of him, he started cooking.

Ace knows how to cook because in his previous life, he is living alone, so he need some skills in cooking to not become reliant on buying some unhealthy foods just to fill his stomach. He never really have anyone taste his cooking, that is why, he is quite nervous and expectant to have other people have a taste of his dishes.

After 5 minutes, the rice is cooked, and so is the pork. So he pick up a plate and put rice on it added the pork tonkatsu at the top and the cabbage to the side. Then he pour some tonkatsu sauce that he cook on the top(he cook it okay! Don't bother about any details about cooking) He place it on a tray and covered. He did it three more times and,

Tada! He is finish cooking!

He smiled and felt satisfied with his creation. He push the cart towards the dining room with anticipation and some fear for their reaction to his foods.

2