Chapter 33: An Adventure in Space with the Rabbit! (Part 5)
59 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Entering the dining area, Nobita can feel the excitement inside him, he is excited to have other taste a creation of his. But as his excitement increase, so is his nervousness. Being judge will always be a process that will make one be nervous. Unless you have complete confidence in your creation and it is already accepted by many people.

 

He push the cart that have the tray above it slowly beside the table where the three is sitting,

 

"Sorry for the wait everyone." said Nobita calmly without a trace of his nervousness. He really tried to hide it to sound confident in his food.

 

They reply to him with a nod, indicating their understanding.

 

Nobita then started putting their respective plates that have a cover in front of them one by one. When he finish putting their plates on the table, he approach Chang'e and said, "I will open your dish," then he put his hands on the aluminum cover and lifted it.

 

Hot steam rise up and with it is the aroma of the pork tonkatsu' sauce and the smell of the rice.

 

"What I made is just a simple tonkatsu," he said as the tonkatsu is revealed in front of the hungry people. In their eyes, what Nobita called as simple looks like a food from heaven. It have a irresistable aroma of pork with the sweet smell of the tonkatsu sauce. The food is glowing gold in their eyes that they have a fleeting thought of 'Did he use gold as an ingredient!?(not the edible one is what they are thinking) but it was gone in without even a second.

 

As Nobita is blabbering about the food and he cook it, the audience attention is fully only on the tonkatsu on the table.

 

Doraemon not being able to wait anymore, interupted Nobita from speaking, "Stop! Lets eat already. This tonkatsu looks so Good!" he look at the food then to Nobita, "Did you really cook this? How come I did not know that you are such a master in cooking?" he said with a doubtful voice. He was doubting if Nobita is really the one that cooked this dishes. Not doubting about some sh*t like the soul of the original Nobita is gone and in exchange is a guy from another, 'cause how the hell would people even arrive at that conclusion? Stupid Other mc... Just kidding.(not really)

 

The Rabbit Chef that have been following Nobita since ealier and just haven't been notice, confirmed that it was really Nobita who cooked.

 

Then Nobita also sat down and told them to start eating. He felt bad for the Rabbit Chef that have been following him but he didn't even notice because he have not prepared a portion for her, so he gave his portion to her. She was refusing him, but then she saw the reaction of those sitting there and eating his food with a blissful face and gulp. In the end, she can't resist the allure of the food and accepted. She thank him and also started eating.

 

With that time pass and they finish eating.

 

Seeing that they have finish eating, Nobita thought that it is time to go home. "Doraemon, I think it is about time that we go home." said Nobita,

 

"Humm, Yeah we should probably go home now. We have been here for a few hours now" replied Doraemon, as he remember the time.

 

They look at the Goddess Chang'e and Jade Rabbit Xiao Xiao, "We will be going," They wave their hands at them and Doraemon took out the Dokodemo Door and open it showing Nobita's room. They enter without hesitation and not even waiting for the other side to reply.

 

After arriving home they directly go to sleep as they somehow felt tired of exploring the moon and because, of course it is still night time.

____________

~Didididi Didididi Didididi~

 

Alarm can be heard ringing in Nobita's room. Unlike usual, he was still not up even though it is already 7 AM in the morning. And that is because... It is Saturday today!

 

He can just go and have full sleep resting his mind for a day. He open up his eyes and silence the alarm then went back to sleep.

 

1 minute... 2 minutes... 4 minutes...

 

10 minutes pass but he still can't fall back asleep, so he decided to just wake up already.

 

He stood up and fixed his futon, folding it neatly. Then he proceed with his morning hygiene.

 

After cleaning himself up, he walk towards the living room and watched tv. There is an anime being shown title 'Red Hair Basketball Player' he felt that he know this thing but also not, that is because  it is clearly Slam Dunk but somehow it is not Slam Dunk. There is characters that is not in Slam Dunk but is in here, and in here Sakuragi is actually a Former Boxer from Kamogawa Boxing Gym.

 

Nobita just did not pay any mind to that things and just watch the show as it is still entertaining.

 

Then his mother called him to the dining room to eat breakfast. There is eggs, bacon and french toast. He grab a bowl of rice and put the sunny side egg on top and pierce the egg yolks letting it flow to the rice then he started eating.

 

After eating, he volunteer to wash the dishes as he do not have anything to do. 

 

He let his time to just go by without doing something spectacular.

__________

10 AM Same Day, Living Room.

 

Nobita was bored and want to play some games. but there is nothing in here for him to play, he started to miss the games from his previous life.

[Nobita's PoV|

Maybe even having just a phone is enough. Speaking of phone, I remember the kids at school talking about Something, Utube where you can watch some entertaining videos. Is it YouTube? It probably is.

 

... Maybe I should start a channel in it and do some vlog? Like traveling vlog, with the Dokodemo door, I can litellary go anywhere! That is a good idea! Maybe also doing that Mukbang thing. Hehehe just thinking about it excites me already.

 

I sat up and called Doraemon...

 

[To be Continued]

1