Chapter 34: High Tech!
67 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Wassap to you all!!

______________________

Nobita and Doraemon is sitting side by side while watching TV.

 

"Doraemon... Do you know about that UTube website?" Nobita asked while watching TV, about a guy who became a basketball player.

 

Doraemon, who is also watching TV, humm, "Hmm... Yeah. I know that. Its that website where you can share your videos, right?"

 

"Yep, thats the one. I was thinking of starting a channel in there," said Nobita,

 

The topic caught Doraemon's attention as he turn his head to look at Nobita, "Is that the reason, you call me?" he ask,

 

"Hmmm, No.... Maybe.. Yes" said Nobita

 

"Then what do you need this time?" ask Doraemon as he clearly know that Nobita just called him here to ask for another gadgets.

 

"You really know me well huh, Doraemon!" Said Nobita as he also turn his head to Doraemon with his stupid smile,

 

"What I need is actually just simple gadgets. One, I need a hightech laptop with superb specs. Two, I need a super advance camera. And three, ...Maybe an editor gadget that edit my videos to the best?" he said, a bit unsure of the last part, but he thought that Doraemon will probably have something like that.

 

Doraemon did not fail Nobita's trust(?) on him and brought out tree objects from his pocket, A laptop, a super tiny camera the size of a pea with wings on it, and lastly... a hotdog sandwich?

 

"What the hell is that hotdog sandick for!?" ask Nobita, he was intrigue with the hotdog sandwich. He also have a guess of what it is for, its quite obvious anyway, there is laptop, there is also the camera, so the hotdog sandwich is probably the editor. But, how will a hotdog sandwich work? that question is the one making him curious.

 

Nobita's guess is proven right when Doraemon explained the function of the gadgets, "This gadgets is just basic gadgets that you can find anywhere in future. The laptop is the most advance laptop there is, it have a hologram function, have internet connection wherever you go, even in the space or another world. It can also charge using the solar energy and lunar energy, it will be full charge in just 10 minutes.

 

"Then, this camera is also a super advance technology. You can see that it is so little, because of its size, it can go and film in almost anrwhere it can fit in! It is also have the capability to film even underwater to the deepest of the sea. But that is not the greatest function of this camera~" Doraemon's voice have a tinge of mysteriousness in it when he said the last part, as if he want Nobita to ask about it.

 

So Nobita entertained Doraemon and ask, "And what is it?"

 

Doraemon's face have a proud look and said, "Hah, behold, this camera can be controlled using only your mind! You can film even to another galaxy without you needing to move here in your room! isn't that just like super convinient!?" said Doraemon,

 

"The-"

 

Nobita was going to speak when Doraemon continue speaking, "You can just connect this camera with the laptop to view the things that is being captured by the camera or," he pause and pull something out from his pocket and presented it for Nobita to see, "or you can just use this!"

 

What he is holding is a pair of contact lenses. It look just like any other contact there is except for the blue electronic-like lines that is in the surrounding of it with the center having a bright blue circle with a hollow middle.

 

Nobita pick it and examined the blue lines. It held a certain attraction in it, as if something that is just a little away from your fingertips but still can't reach. It is kind of like that, resulting in you to want to keep looking to it.

 

"Put it on," said Doraemon to the curious Nobita.

 

Nobita heed Doraemon and put the contact on his eyes, then he blink a few times to adjust to the feeling. After he felt that he is now comfortable with wearing contact, he look at Doraemon, asking, "What now?"

 

Doraemon then gave him the pea size camera, "Allign your eye to the camera,"

 

Nobita did as Doraemon said, he accept the camera and raise it to allign his eyes.

 

Then he felt the blue lines on the contact that he was wearing lighting up. Then a blue square monitor-like thingy blip in front of him. The screen is showing what he conclude as what the camera is seeing. That is because, it is clearly showing his face in it with the focus in his eyes.

 

"Wooow! Is this how it connect to the camera!?" he ask,

 

"That's right. Now, will the camera to move."

 

Then just like that Nobita willed the camera to fly above Doraemon. It then rise up from his grasp and started flapping its wings and it fly above Doraemon. After, he thought of it capturing a photo, it flash. Then another screen appear on Nobita's sight just beside the first screen. It is the picture that the camera captured, meaning what is showing here is the gallery.

 

He played with camera for a bit, shooting picture here and there and trying it to the sky. After a while, he satisfied his curiousity and put down the camera, but he did not remove the contact.

 

He look at the hotdog sandwich, "So, how does this work?" he ask,

 

"You just have to give it the laptop and tell him how you want it to become, then it will automatically work and will do its best. You can also just give it the material(photos or videos) to be use with the editing." said Doraemon.

 

He paused, then continue, "Besides those functions, there is more use in this gadgets that I did not say. So you have to use this properly and not do any trouble, okay?"

 

"Well, you don't have to worry. I know what I'm doing." Nobita said, thumping his chest, trying to reassure Doraemon.

 

Doraemon look at him and sigh, he mumble in a silent voice, "I am worrying because it is you," he said then return to watching the TV.

0