Chapter 35: Powerful Dokodemo Door- SAMA!
50 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After receiving the gadgets from Doraemon, Nobita immediately want to go out and start his filming  thingy. But before that, he first need to think about what content he shoud make.

 

'What kind of content will be entertaining to all? Hmm...' Nobita started rubbing his chin and tilting his head to the side as he think about what he will do,

 

Doraemon saw that Nobita is deep in his thought, so he did not bother him and just headed upstairs leaving Nobita alone on the living room. He will just go read some manga on Nobita's room instead of watching TV that might disturb Nobita.

 

Nobita did not spend much thought on his content and just decided to make a vlog where he will do anything he think is interesting or what not.

 

He pump his fist and said, "Yosh! I should start now!" he decided to film about him travelling. The problem is, his Mother will surely not let him go far away.

 

Luckily, he have a solution for that.

 

He stand up and left the house. He run toward the vacant lot that they always gather at.

 

When he arrive at the lot, he headed to the pipes that is just lying on the floor. He crouch down and enter one of the pipes. Seeing that he now cannot be seen from the outside, he will to go to the other world. You might be confuse as to why he headed to the vacant lot just to go his dimesion. It is so that he will not be seen by anyone, you know, better safe than sorry.

 

As for the reason he go to his dimension, he thought that he was literally a God in here. He can what ever he want in here. That why he thought of something that will help for many times that will come, he want to test his theory.

 

Standing on his CloudBase, he willed for the time to flow differently from the Doraemon world. He made it run faster. He made the time ratio 1:24 on Doraemon world and Machina respectively.

 

Meaning, that one day or 24 hours inside Machina will only equal to 1 hour on the outside! With that he will have more time for himself and for the plan that he want to try.

 

'Wahahahaha... Being a God is realy convenient, with just a whim, I can do whatever I want!' thought Nobita.

 

He did not see anything changing or what, but he can instinctively know that it was a success. He was able to accelerate the time of this world and make it go faster.

 

"Now to the next adgenda!"

 

After saying that, he close his eyes and thought of something. Imagined a door, more specifically, a pink door with the name of,

 

"DOKODEMO DOOR!!" he open his eyes as he shouted the name of the door, willing it to appear in front of him.

 

Then a beautiful scene appear. Motes of light from everywhere started gathering in front of him, it slowly form into a door, then the light color of the motes started changing, from the bright, it became color black. Starting from the bottom to the top, then "BAM!" a black door is now made!

 

"This color is really nice!... Who would want a pink door for his transportation. It should be something cool, like this, Black, or gold or what...!" said Nobita, thinking that the color pink Dokodemo door is so lame...

 

"But, hehehe... Enough about that. I should try if this is going to work!" he said with a grin while rubbing his hands with each other. He look like an evil person that is planning something very wicked.

 

He approach the door and put his hand on the knob. Then he inside his mind he is thinking, 'Where should I go? Somewhere fun, hmmm.... Oh, right! That might be a good place! I want to see how it looks like!'

 

When he finish deliberating as to where he should go, He thought of the name of it and turn the knob and push the door open.

 

What appear is... is a school. He can see a school from where he is. He step to the other side and close the door. When it close it vanish and become motes of light again flying away.

 

He is currently standing inside an alley. From here, he can see a school for highschool with many student entering the gate. There is mostly girls entering with only few male arriving here and there.

 

He walk out of the alley and the gentle rays of the sun shine on his body, bringing a comfortable feeling to it.

 

By the way, he also made himself grow up into a sixteen years old ealier when he was messing up with time.  Just informing you... WHO THE HELL AM I TALKING TO!?

 

Then at that moment, while he was enjoying the gentle rays. A perverted voice interrupted him.

 

"Boobs are relly the best, you two! Don't you see, a Boob is a sacred thing! Just imagine, that softness going through your arm. IT IS HEAVEN!" a boy with a brown hair and wearing the uniform of the school in front said.

 

He was talking to his friends, a bald guy and a glasses guy. They are talking about perverted thing like how thights is more good, or a butt is much more attractive than breast. And some wierd thing about fetishes.

 

When Nobita saw the guy with the brown hair, a creepy smile can't help but crept up to his face.

 

He said, "There it is, the perverted MC. I truly arrive here huh..." he said and turn to look at the school, "Kuoh Academy" he mutter. Looking at the school that house many devils and some heirs of Some Nobles Devils.

 

You might have already guess. Yes, that's right. he is in the world of DxD with the help of the all powerful Dokodemo Door. He now here in the land, so perverted, even a saint will be tainted.

 

HIGHSCHOOL DxD!

 

This is where he will film some of the most spectacular things there is see!(Just to make it sounds Grand)

Hello! Please tell me if there is any typo or wrong grammar... I did not bother checking. thank if there will be one!

0