Chapter 40: Family Hug!(Dorayaki!)
39 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Back to the resting area,

Nobita walk towards his Mama, Papa and Doraemon.

Papa saw that Nobita is finally back and said, "You're finally back. What took you so long?"

"The shake stand have a long line. I have to stand there for a long time also. I was also sweating really bad because of the heat" he said and used his forearm to wipe an imaginary sweat on his forehead

"Is that so?" replied Papa.

Nobita then handed the shake, "Here you go, matsa flavor for Mama and Papa, bean flavor for Doraemon and choco flavor for me." after handing the shake, he took out a dorayaki from the paper bag and give the bag to them.

"I also bought four dorayaki one for each of us. He you go"

When Doraemon heard that Nobita bought dorayaki, the dizzy look on his face suddenly just vanish and his eyes lighted up.

"DORAYAKI!?" Doraemon started drooling and Nobita distance away a bit from him.

Mama saw Doraemon's reaction and laugh a little, "Dora-chan really can't resist dorayaki huh." she said,

Doraemon heard what Mama and also notice his reaction he got shy and rub the back of his head with his tongue sticking out a bit. (AN: If you watch doraemon you can probably imagine what the face doraemon is doing right?)

"Dorayaki is really just so delicious" he said and grab a dorayaki from the bag which made his eyes light up more.

"PREMIUM DORAYAKI!?" because of his happiness, he raise his voice as he look at the dorayaki in his hands.

Nobita look at Doraemon and ask, "Is there really any difference between a plain dorayaki and the premium one?" he took a bite of his dorayaki and chew, then said, "Why can't feel any?"

Doraemon turn to Nobita and look at him wierdly, "How can a plain dorayaki be compared to a premium one. Tsk tsk tsk. You can't appreciate such a delicacy, your really such a simple person. Firstly, its different because... and... crisp feel...Secondly..."

Doraemon started going on and on about how a premium dorayaki should not be compared to a plain one that Nobita's mind is already somewhere else while Mama and Papa have a look that they have achieve some sort of nirvana.

After Doraemon finish with his lecture, they once again go around the amusement park and tried many things that they saw. Like a shooting booth, toss-a-ring, spinning octopus, and cart.

Nobita only focus on having fun and dismiss the different aura surrounding the rides and shops. He chose to just have fun with his family because this might not happen again for whatever reason that may possibly come up.

_______

5:45 PM

The sun is already setting on the horizon. Coating the world with the orange color perferct for thinking about things or just reminiscing about the past.

The Nobi family is now walking out of the amusement park after they have a lot of fun.

Mama and Papa is looking tired as they walk to the exit while Nobita only a bit exhausted. As dor Doraemon, well... for some reason he look so dizzy and his eyes are forming swirls.

Outside the amusement park. Nobita called out to his parents.

"Mama, Papa"

The couple turn around and look at Nobita with a questioning look.

Nobita smiled to them and said, "Thank You Mama and Papa. I have enjoy going around the park with you. I hope we can do this again sometime."

Hearing Nobita, the couple first have a shock look and they turn to look at each others face showing also a confuse look as if they were looking in a mirror.

Then they smiled, look at Nobita and hug him tightly.

Papa said, "Of course son, we can do this again sometime."

"That's right. As long as you have a good grade in school we will be both happy to bring you anywhere you want." Mama said.

As they were hugging, Doraemon at the dise look at them with tears on his eyes.

He wipe it with a tissue from his pocket and mumble, "Nobita has really grown up. Maybe my time on this timeline is going to an end soon."

Nobita heard what Doraemon said but did not know what to say. So, he called out to Doraemon.

"Hey, Doraemon"

Doraemon turn to him,

Nobita said, "What are doing there? Come here it's a family hug!"

Nobita pulled Doraemon's short arms and hug him and his parents.

After a while Nobita said, "Why are we being so dramatic here?" and broke the hug and continued walking ahead.

1