Chapter 20 Visiting the Yacuruna
640 4 33
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

This morning after breakfast, the trio came to the entrance of the mansion.

“How are we going to the Yacuruna estate? I don’t see any carriage.” Illya asked, looking around.

“So Illya, do you know how I and your mother meet?” White asked.

“Yes, you saved mom from wild beasts and helped in her delivery.” Illya replied.

“Did she tell you anything else? About a tiger?” White asked.

Illya thought for a moment, “No, she did not.”

“Well whatever, I saved her, but it was not in this form.” White said as she started glowing.

She was so bright you couldn’t see her. Slowly her figure grew larger, and she stood on her 4 limbs like an animal.

The transformation was so luminous they could see nothing, bit by bit fragments of light dissipated.

It shocked Illya, she never knew White could transform and that too into a majestic White tiger. She understood why so many gifts were like a White tiger.

White glanced at Illya, her heterochromatic still as beautiful as ever “I know I look majestic but can you stop staring so much and just get on, we have a long way to go, Machina help her.”

Before Illya could even break out of her daze, Machina lifted her up and placed her on White.

Illya stroked Whites’s fur… So Soft!

“Hold on Tight” White spoke.

White’s tiger form was enormous, Illya’s hands could barely hold around her neck.

“Ready Machina?” White asked.

[Yes, Lady Hokage] Machina replied.

White slowly started walking, “Machina give a countdown somehow sprinting directly feels awkward.”

[All right then.] Machina agreed.

[5, 4 ]

White started walking faster

[3]

she increased her pace

[2]

[1]

Boom // sfx gonshot

With the gunshot, she pushed her hind legs on the ground and leapt forwards and started sprinting.

White asked while sprinting, “Where did you get that gun?”

[It is easy to make one] Machina replied.

“Illya, you can raise your head now,” White said.

Until now Illya was holding White tightly while keeping her face down on her neck.

Illya slowly looked at the scenery around her as they moved forward. She looked on her left and could see Machina was moving at the same speed as them, and weirdly enough she was not moving her legs.

Machina noticed Illya’s thoughts [I am using levitation magic, I don’t have to move my legs.]

“That sounds fun, no need to run, you look so elegant, moving like that.” Illya complemented.

Machina was place her hands on her back, one hand in the other, her long maid skirt fluttering while she glided in the air.

“Good for you Machina, Illya is complementing you” White spoke in a sour tone.

[There is no need for envy] she paused and spoke looking at herself [I feel like Frieza from dragon ball z, too lazy to walk and run so just fly, even when near the ground.]

“Don’t think, to be honest, your form looks like Whis and Vados from ‘dragon ball super’” White consoled.

[You think so?] Machina asked, relieved.

“Yeah, 20% them and 80% Frieza!” White spoke laughing.

Machina’s lips started twitching. She laughed in a creepily sweet tone [ho hoo ho, just so you know your lunch is with me.] She said.

“I am just kidding, you look like Whis and Vados, 100%, yeah 100% Frieza should learn from you!” White started correcting herself “My lunch, please don’t take it away from meeeeeee!” and now it turned into a soap opera, a girl being dragged away from her lover.

[Stop over compensating and overacting.] Machina sighed, [Place a barrier, we are nearing the forbidden forest; we don’t want any twigs scrtching Illya’s cheeks.]

And so the journey continues.

in about 40 minutes, they reached the estate of Yacuruna.

They slowed down so that there won’t be too much dust rising behind them and catch other’s attention.

“Finally, we slowed down” Illya spoke, relieved.

“Why is there relief in your tone?” White asked.

“you two were going so fast I couldn’t enjoy the scenery, everything around me was a blur.”

White did not know what to say.

Machina chimed in [I don’t think the scenery you saw was new, as it is not the first time you went to the Yacuruna estate.]

“Uh…” Now Illya did not know what to say.

They moved in silence, and could see a castle not so far away.

[That’s one beautiful castle, as expected from a famous Marques family.] Machina spoke.

“Yeah, it is ok” White spoke as Light engulfed her.

When her transformation completed she was moving similarly as Machina while holding Illya in her arms.

Illya did not expect that she will be princess carried so suddenly, but knowing that it was her own God-ma she wasn’t so embarrassed, but still that surprised her.

“Why did you change so suddenly god-ma?” Illya asked.

“Well, I don’t want to scare the people there by coming like a tiger!” White spoke.

“Aren’t we in concealment? Couldn’t you just transform after we reached there?” Illya retorted.

"…” White was silent, then she nodded her head and spoke firmly, “We could do that? Obviously not, transformation causes a lot of light, even if it conceals us, that doesn’t mean bright light will not shine” White replied.

[…] Machina… Lady hokage, you just thought that up now didn’t you. Why is your IQ so low normally?

“Oh” Illya felt nothing wrong with White’s argument.

Well, moving forward a few seconds before they reached the Castle.

When they reached the entrance of the castle, White felt something was wrong “Machina don’t lift your concealment just yet, something is wrong here.” she places Illya down while asking, “Illya, do you feel something is wrong here?” she asked.

Illya looked around, “except for the guards in their usual posts, I don’t see anyone else. Usually there would be maids and other servants roaming around”

Yes, something was definitely wrong, White could feel many negative emotions emanating from the castle, distress and sorrow being the most. She tried to sense what was happening inside.

She slowly opened her eyes and huffed then “What the ****************!” she roared.

Machina closed Illya’s ears when she heard ‘What’.

[What happened lady hokage?] Machina asked.

“No time for questions, remove concealment and proceed” she removed her concealment as she walked to a guard at the entrance.

She wasn’t polite this time and immobilized the guards with a snap; she was rushing in.

“Mam, who are?… Why can’t I move” The guards noticed White and tried to stop her.

“She is my godmother she came to visit” Illya spoke, and the guards noticed her.

They knew who Illya was “But princess Illya, the Marchioness ordered us to not let anyone in.”

“I don’t care, you can’t stop us even if you waned to.” Illya shrugged them off and followed White.

Machina was also following them.

Illya noticed that White quickly went up the stairs and strode towards a certain direction. Illya knew where she was going and ran to catch up.

White stopped in front of a door and blasted it open.

It shocked the people inside, all the people inside stared at the person who rushed in after breaking the door.

“How did he die!” She asked, pressure built up on the people inside making them kneel.

Yes, a person died. It was the Marquis or now the Late Marquis of Yacuruna, Afon Yacuruna, Serena’s father and Illya’s grandfather.

White moved towards his dead body on the bed and placed a finger on his forehead.

“poison, huh, he was Poisoned.” White murmured.

By this time Illya also rushed in and when she heard what Illya said it shocked her, her grandfather died.

[And so the plot thickens] Machina who was behind Illya sighed.

33