Chapter 19 White got Pizza?!
661 6 28
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Machina and Illya started eating their pizza, while White was staring at them with puppy eyes.

“Give me one too.” White asked.

Illya looked at her poor god-ma, wanting to give a slice to her, but was stopped by Machina.

[But you have your chips] Machina retorted [Illya don’t feed her, she won’t learn] she spoke.

Illya sat back down, Machina’s voice threatened her. She could only watch her pitiful God-ma, even knowing that White brought it on herself.

“I am Soooooory, just give me a pizza please, I won’t eat snacks before lunch, I promise!” White asked earnestly.

[you promise?] Machina slowly glanced at White.

“Yes, yes, yes” White nodded fiercely, thinking she will get her pizza now.

[No.] Machina turned her face to her pizza.

“…” White did not understand “Why?” she asked with grief after a pause.

Illya chimed in, “Can’t we just give it to her? She said she will promise.”

White was nodding to Illya’s words… I have to give her some gifts later.

Machina glanced towards Illya and then turned towards White who was nodding at Illya’s comment [Stop overacting, your promise won’t do much, you think you could hide the loophole in your statement with your overacting? I don’t buy that.] Machina spoke solemnly.

“What is she hiding?” Illya confused.

[If you ignore that grief-stricken face of her’s, you can see that she is over selling her guilt. She just said no more snacks before lunch] Machina paused and glanced towards White [you think I forgot about breakfast and dinner? I will give you your pizza, only if I can control your snack time exclusively.] said Machina, taking a bite of her slice.

“Tch..” White clicked her tongue.

“…” Illya was silent.

“I protest” White roared.

[Denied] Machina quipped [this is not a democracy].

White continued to look at Machina, who was eating happily, “objection,”

[objection denied] Machina quipped.

White clenched her fists, crushing the packet of chips.

[Mmmmmmmm, this came out so well] Machina spoke as a string of cheese extended from her lips.

White’s mouth drooled. She tried to keep it in.

[mmmmmhmmm] Machina provoked.

“Fine Damn it!” White fell for her provocation.

Like this White got to eat the most delicious pizza but had to handover all her snacks to Machina.

After lunch Illya continued with her training, she was training to control her aura.

White taught her how she can manipulate flames in that state.

White demonstrated, “We can use fire in any way we imagine, like a wall or like a ball, but we have to be able to control it properly.” A ball of flame roaring in White’s palms.

“Now we can just throw this fire ball but it would just be an AOE (Area of Effect # a game term) Attack, but if I use just this much power” she threw the ball towards a metal armor, the area around the armor was burned “The effect is not much, the target will still live, if you want to kill a single target it is better to give all the impact at a single point.”

Another fire ball appeared in White hands, it shrank “I will compress my attack, the energy is the same but I am compressing it” The ball which was as big as a football was now the size of a tiny ball bearing, she lifted her hand and pointed towards the armor and shot it.

The tiny ball detonated on impact, post explosion one could see a sizeable hole in the armor.

“See, this will kill them at the same cost of energy, if you turned it into a needle and gave it a spin, it can pierce more people. The form is only limited by your imagination and the effect by your skill in controlling the flame.” White glanced towards Illya “The earlier one can hit about 4 targets but won’t kill them, if you want to kill them give it more energy.”

A football-sized fire ball formed on her palm again “Here you can also use a different trick, instead of making a huge ball and compressing it, you just have to determine the final size, rotate your flames inside the ball while supplying them with more and more energy, imagine a barrier of sorts forming around them entrapping them” The ball remained the same size but the energy released from it increased exponentially, and when it was thrown, the area around the armour incinerated on impact, it made a hole in the ground and the remains of the armour were nowhere to be found.

Illya was watching all this silently, she was attentive, White lectured again, “The second one is more versatile and flexible but very difficult to master, if you don’t have an excellent control it can explode in your hands. So practice the first method, instead of giving the flames like a needle or ball, make a fine thread and control it, then start weaving the thread that will increase your control, then you can proceed to the second method.”

“Yes, Master” Illya nodded.

“good, begin practising” White patted Illya’s shoulder.

And so the training continued till evening.

______________________________________________________________

later that evening, the trio went to the theatre to watch a play which was famous, White got bored but Machina and Illya were engrossed by it, White thought… it's just a prince saving his princess, I should go talk with this director, there are so many plotholes and it's so cliché!

The trio used concealment magic to infiltrate this theatre, and don’t worry, even though they did not buy tickets, they placed the amount on the counter, they are ‘responsible’ but that was good, if others saw them, they would me the centre of attention not the play. What was extravagant was, they used perception manipulation so that others won’t approach their seats and just pass them by.

“Oh, Damn” White cursed.

No one responded.

"…” White… How interesting is this stupid play for these two, they didn’t even respond. If only I taught Illya ‘English’, we could have watched Avengers!

She stared at the two, Illya and Machina even forgot to blink and the stupid popcorn isn’t even reaching their mouths. She just let them watch their stuff… you enjoy your show, I will enjoy mine!

Thinking so, she took out her headphones and her Tablet; she started streaming Netflix.

Later they visited famous stores, buying all the quality stuff, be it clothes, jewellery, food or anything else, if it caught their attention they would buy it, or it is correct to say White bought it. 

She was being a spendthrift.

While returning.

[How much money did you splurge?] Machina raged.

“With my status, do I even need to worry about money?” White snorted.

[Don’t talk back!] Machina [and why are you answering a question with another question?].

“didn’t you just answer with a question?” White retorted.

[I gave a statement DON’T TALK BACK!] Machina [Do you even need these stuff?]

White had no retort, she just nodded.

Illya chimed in, “but you enjoyed too Machina, if you had a problem you should have stopped her way earlier.”

[…] Machina… Why am I at fault? I did not buy many things!

“Either way, we had a lot of fun today,” Illya spoke laughing.

“Yes,” White agreed, “It was a good thing I had some stuff for disguise, and perception altering magic!” White said.

[Then why didn’t we use that for buying tickets?] Machina asked.

White looked down and sighed, “I forgot I had that stuff, who knew I had wigs and masks in some weird boxes in my space, I only remembered later. I even cussed in the middle of that play you two did not notice!”

The two tried to recall such an occurrence but had blank faces like it never happened.

“What was so intere…?” White paused as she could feel the two glaring at her “nevermind”

They walked in silence, and the mansion came in their line of sight.

[So what are we doing tomorrow?] Machina asked, breaking the silence.

“Isn’t it just training again?” Illya confused.

“Nah, we will visit the Yacuruna!” White said.

28