chapter 22 Elaborate scheme of the satyr Family!?
573 2 26
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

They arrived at the mansion in an hour.

“Machina, status of mission creepy crawlers?” White asked, sipping her hot chocolate.

[It has reached an establishment level] Machina replied.

“What’s this mission,” Illya asked.

“Its about time I show it to you” saying so white snapped her finger and a white object appeared on her palms.

That object stood up on eight legs, it looked like a spider.

“This is spying equipment I made, it has retro reflectors on its body making them invisible, it also has a concealment spell enchanted on it.” White said.

[Lady Placed a bunch of these in the palace, anyone who entered the palace, took one away with them, She programmed them to latch onto a person when leaving the palace and will go to their homes, later it will send its location allowing many more spiders to go there.] Machina spoke [It will spread like a pandemic.]

“This is for making an information network. The only major power who we didn’t have eyes on was the Yacuruna, and today I left a few there.” White replied and the spider on her palm jumped off and disappeared.

“Isn’t it a breach of privacy?” Illya asked.

“Why would I care? I wouldn’t have to do this if they did nothing to Serena.” White said “only results matter, Machina connect to the Yacuruna Crawler and get info!”

[Yes, lady Hokage!] saying so, Machina left.

“Are we spying on them first because of the poison?” Illya asked.

“Yes, it was very similar to the one they fed Serena.” White replied, “Why do you look so happy?”

“I am excited, I can scorch those bastards who made that poison!” Illya clenched her fists “I will go train, I have to make them beg for death.” saying so, she left.

“…” White… What did she say? Lets forget I ever heard that, ohhhh, hot chocolate will get cold.

A few hours later. After lunch.

“Did you get any info about the poison Machina?” White asked. She could see sparkles in Illya’s eyes.

[Sadly, no] Machina shook her head.

“What? Nooooo” Illya’s hopes which were drained down the sink.

“It seems there is some other news, what is it?” White asked.

[We assumed the Satyr family now had an opportunity.] Machina paused [actually, they created this opportunity.]

“What?” White asked.

[after an hour after we left, Eilir contacted someone from the Satyr family, it seems she was their agent.] Machina said [I felt she was a power hungry bitch, not a spy.]

“Sigh, language Machina,” White spoke “well, that solves the mystery.”

Illya who had been listening till now “What mystery?”

“You said it didn’t you, she was calm and just faking her crying, if she was a power hungry bi.. person, she should have been excited or happy or some similar emotion, but she was calm. This shows she is a master at controlling her emotions.” White explained, “She was a spy, and I think her getting close to the Marquess of Yacuruna is part of an elaborate scheme of the Satyr family.”

[So if we think about it in that direction, The Satyr family made situations where Eilir rescued him winning his trust, and now her sons are perfect puppet rulers of Yacuruna.] Machina said.

“She made her own children be puppets for the Satyr family? Isn’t that too cruel?” Illya asked,

“No, she won’t have to worry about their well-being, as long as they listen to her they with their families will live a merry life, and who knows they might even be a part of this. Both families now secretly cooperating instead of one devouring the others, that is more beneficial as it won’t attract the King’s suspicion, if Satyr just merged with Yacuruna, they will be too powerful and they know the King won’t allow it.” White explained “Keep watching her, she will give more information.”

[Yes, Lady Hokage] Machina answered [Won’t we stop them?] she asked.

“No need to worry, they are a patient bunch, they planned all this over 30 years ago, they won’t move until an opportunity presents itself, and I guess they are now aware of my existence, the possibility of me visiting Yacuruna again will keep them at bay.” White assured and turned to Illya “What do you think their goal is?”

Illya thought for a moment and answered “Elves”

White raised her eyebrows, “Why do you think so?”

“As far as I know Yacuruna doesn’t have a special treasure or something, and I don’t think they will just target public for human trafficking, they planned to long for this and they were very careful so a reasonable assumption would be that they are targeting something very guarded or powerful, and so the answer Elves.” Illya explained.

“Great, you would have made a good detective,” White complimented.

“you praise me too much,” Illya smiled, “I will go continue my training.” saying so, she left.

And like that, a day passed.

The next morning.

“Good morning, Illya,” White spoke.

“Good morning God-ma, huaaaaaaaaaaa” she yawned, “What will we be doing today?” she asked.

“Nothing” White said.

“Nothing?” Illya confused.

“Well, today you have to leave for your academy, your vacations are over remember.” White said.

“…” Illya took a few seconds to process White’s words “What? Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, I don’t wanna goooooooooooooooooo!”

26