chapter 23 Departure.
548 4 23
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“I don’t want to leave!” Illya nagged White “God-ma, just destroy the damn academy, I won’t go!”

“Stop pulling my dress, Illya,” White reprimanded her, “You should go to the academy!”

“But, but, you are back after so long!” she started crying, “I don’t want to go!”

just then Machina came in, [I pack our luggage Lady Hokage.]

Illya had a blank face trying to comprehend What Machina just said, “our luggage?”

White pinched Illya’s cheeks, “Yes, our luggage, now stop crying, you think I would let you leave alone?” she sighed, “I have to make sure it's a good academy, and who will oversee your training?”

Illya blinked a few times, “Awesome!” saying, so she jumped onto White “Hahahhahaaa,”

White quickly caught her flying God-daughter, “Don’t jump so suddenly. Get down!”

Illya did not get down, White sighed and just sat down.

[So, what should I do now?] Machina asked.

“Contact Eira, ask her if she wants to go into seclusion. On other thought, we can deal with that later too.” White said, “Lets have breakfast.”

[Yes, lady hokage.] Machina replied.

White patted Illya’s head, “You know Illya, I don’t mind you sitting on me, at least turn around, how are you going to eat?” she spoke.

This time Illya did as told. She turned around and happily sat on White’s lap.

After breakfast, Illya still did not leave White.

“Illya this is getting ridiculous, I carried you out of the mansion what else do you want me to do?” White exasperated.

“This is fun God-ma, and this way I can be sure you are coming with me.” Illya spoke merrily.

[So how are we going, Lady Hokage? Will you turn into a phoenix?] Machina asked.

“Nah, we use that carpet, it should work, a phoenix in the sky will grab too much attention.” White waved her hands, a carpet just like the one from the movie Aladdin appeared.

White sat down on it whilst carrying Illya and Machina followed.

“How will this carpet take us to the academy, can it fly or something?”

“Yes, it can,” White said, “What was the command for activation?” White asked.

[I believe it was ‘I clean this carpet, with the smack of a racket’] Machina said.

And following her words, the carpet levitated.

“Good, I leave the controls to you Machina, I believe you know the coordinates?” White asked.

[Yes, lady hokage.] Machina assured.

And then with a poof, they took off with a supersonic speed.

And in a few seconds they hit the clouds and decelerated. White placed a barrier around them for deflecting any objects and dust approaching them. It also created an environment where they could easily speak.

“Ever saw how the world looks from up here Illya?” White asked

“No” saying so she peeked below the carpet, it amazed her, everything below looked like tiny objects and people, she couldn’t even see them clearly.

“It's your first time flying so lets go slow,” White said “Machina it is fine as long as we reach destination in 4 hours.”

[Yes, Lady Hokage].

“God-ma, that ahead of us, is that the forbidden forest?” Illya pointed in a certain direction.

“Yes” White replied.

[Wanna see the mansion over there from this height?] Machina asked.

“Yes, yes, yes” Illya nodded excitedly.

“Lets go then.” White complied.

And so 4 hours passed, and Illya enjoyed her first flight.

[We have reached the destination] Machina alerted them [We will descend now.]

And so the descent began.

“God-ma, why are we descending here?” It confused Illya looking around “Isn’t the academy over there?” she pointed towards an Island which she could see from this height.

“You will see,” White spoke “oh and Machina did we notify Hynfyd?” she asked turning to Machina.

[I don’t think so, no] Machina replied.

“Hmmm, just notify him we came here and will return some time later, that should calm him down or else he will freak out.” White said.

Illya was confused, “Why do you care about him so suddenly?”

“I don’t want him to freak out too much and die because of a heart attack that would let him off to easy.” White said.

“Oh, we don’t want that,” Illya agreed.

[Sure I will do that] Machina did not know if she should retort at the two’s horrifying thought process.

Around the same time, they landed on a platform which was connected to a gigantic tree.

Three voices greeted them, “Welcome Master White!”

23