Chapter 27 Illya’s friends
562 12 25
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Four girls were standing behind Illya staring at White. Like everyone else, her beauty dazzled them.

Illya introduced White to her friends, “This is my godmother, Isn’t she the most beautiful person?”

Illya’s words brought the others back to reality and they nodded without hesitation, affirming Illya’s statement.

“God-ma, these four are my friends, we have been friends from the first year,” Illya spoke.

“It's an honour to meet you, we have heard a lot about you from Illya. My name is Fiana.” a girl, with brown hair spoke up, “as you can see I am a feline beastkin,” she said moving her cat ears and tail.

“Name be Deidra, I'm a dwarf” a girl with tanned skin spoke up. She was shorter than others, a typical dwarf “ye be th' most beautiful person I have met” she complimented.

“My name is Ena, it's an honour to meet you Lady White” a girl with timid voice said.White glanced at her… oh, an elf.

“I am Kella. Lady, you are exquisite, even the Queen of my country can’t match your beauty,” She spoke.

“Its good to meet you all,” White spoke, “I thought Illya was a loner, but I am happy that she has friends.”

“Why would you think I am a loner?” Illya bellowed.

“You preferred living alone,” White said… and you are technically my daughter.

“I am not a loner!” Illya refuted and her friend chuckled, they never saw such a silly Illya.

“Well anyway, how much did you tell them about me?” White asked.

“We be knowin' that ye be her godmother, she always bragged about ye, and also that ye be powerful, because if ye be not, they have already married ye t' a royal from somewhere because o' yer beauty.” Deidra spoke bluntly, “Also that ye will be a teacher here.”

“Hm, well it doesn’t matter anyway, just don’t tell others I am powerful, I don’t want to attract too much attention,” White spoke.

“But isn’t that useless? Your appearance will have already caught a lot of attention,” Kella argued.

“I can always wear a mask,” White spoke.

“Miss White, can I ask something?” Faylin raised her hand.

“Sure,” White said.

“Exactly how powerful are you?” she asked.

“Why don’t you ask Ena? She should know, she is not allowed to speak about me to others but I will allow it one time” She turned to Ena “Ena you can tell your friends later. As for the rest of you make sure not to spread it,” She said.

“Yes, Lady White,” Ena bowed.

White lifted her, “You are Illya’s friend, there is no need to bow down,”

Ena didn’t know what to say, White was her idol, her idol touched her!

“Yes,” she nodded.

[I brought treats,] Machina said as she walked into the room [I guess you all will go out again, so I packed some.]

“Thanks, Machina,” Illya said. “And yes, we were planning to go out for some time.”

[OK, be sure to come back before dinner time,] Machina reminded. [You all are welcome too,] she smiled at the other four.

“Yes,” the four replied at the same time.

After saying that, Illya took the treats packed in pouches and led her friends out.

Inside:

“Machina, why were you just standing outside the door? You could have just come in!” White scolded.

[I am just preparing you for the future Lady Hokage, such situations would be common henceforth] Machina said.

“That doesn’t give you the right to leave me alone here to fend for myself”

[Let's not worry about that,] Machina spoke and turned to look at the door through Illya and her friend just left through. [Is it wise for you to let them know your power?] she asked.

“I don’t think it will be a problem,” White said, “And if it is leaked, that means someone among them can’t be trusted. I can silence them in an instant. Such friends are not needed,” White spoke coldly.

“Oh yes. Machina contact the king. I don’t want him to die of a heart attack,” she said remembering this issue

[Certainly Lady Hokage] Machina nodded.

25