Chapter 25 Illya’s Question
564 2 26
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

More than half of the executives had to leave reluctantly due to White’s words.

“Who is the top executive of the academy?” White asked.

A woman with green hair raised her hand, “Yes, you.” White pointed to her.

“Please call me Faylinn, Lady White,” she paused, “I am the Principal.”

“I am familiar with you, weren’t you in charge of the council of Magical Development? Why did you a sorcerer become the Principal?” White asked.

“It's an honour to know that you remember my name,” She said “I was, I recently hit a slump in my research so I decided to lay back a bit, I was offered the position of the principal, watching young minds develop and nurturing them felt appealing.”

“A reasonable argument, anyway, lets move to the topic at hand,” White paused “I want to teach in the academy. Specifically, the class my goddaughter attends.” she said pointing at Illya sitting beside her.

Everyone other than White and Machina, who always had a stoic face in front of others, were shocked, and then they erupted in excitement.

“Sure, please tell us anything you need.” Faylinn spoke, no one didn’t even ask her why, they were all excited that White would teach in the academy, it felt like their prayers were answered.

“That went well, Thank you,” White said “I will give you detailed info on what I want later, for now just know that I want to teach My god-daughter, I want to be in charge off all her magic related classes oh and is there a place where I can stay in the academy city?”

“Yes, we will prepare a mansion right away.” Faylinn replied and motioned towards an executive beside her, the executive quickly left after listening to her.

“Thank you for all your troubles, when you get back to your research, show it to me once I might help.” White said, when she looked at Faylinn who was getting too excited “Not now though, you should lay back a bit for now.”

Faylinn controlled herself. She nearly started drooling, “Yes, Lady White.”

“well, how long till they prepare the place,” White asked.

“It should be ready by now.” Faylinn said, “I shall lead you there”

“No, you as the principal will attract too much attention,” White said.

Faylinn was dejected, but she composed herself, “Why don’t we have a student guide you?” she suggested.

“That would be good.” White agreed.

“Before I leave I have one last question, it seems my god daughter was ridiculed?” Whites tone got frosty.

Faylinn started sweating. She glanced at Illya and spoke, “We are very sorry Lady White, We tried to contain it but it just spread. We also punished anyone who disrespected her, but we could only punish those who did it in the open, we couldn’t control the ones who spoke in private meetings or gossiped.”

White cheered up “Well my god daughter is the best, the moment they found a fault with her they spread it just to satisfy their egos, its understandable, but sorry for them she always had a blessing, I forbid her from speaking of it. I guess in a way it's my mistake.” she said, “Well, I need to get going, It seems Illya has a lot of questions.” she said glancing at Illya.

And so White was lead to her mansion in the academy city by a student.

“Thanks Keira” White said.

“It was an honour Lady White” she spoke, she was a relative of Faylinn, she had similar green hair, only thing she kept it short.

“Aren’t you good with words, Machina, give her chocolates.” White said.

[Yes, Lady White] saying so, Machina led Keira out.

White sat down and then looked at Illya, who was quiet from the beginning.

“Shouldn’t you ask now?” White quipped.

Illya sat down, “I don’t know where to start, why do the three sorcerers call you master?”

“Oh well, I taught them and helped them become sorcerers.” White replied nonchalantly.

“does that mean you are the reason Elvenhiem has three new sorcerers?” Illya asked.

“My earlier statement stands for itself.” White replied.

“That explains all those important people showed you so much respect.” Illya trying to make sense.

“Wait did you come here for 10 years?” Illya asked.

“No, that place is too far away, If I was here wouldn’t I come to visit?” White denied.

“That is reasonable,” Illya agreed, “So why are you becoming a teacher here?”

“Your training is not finished, and do you think anyone can teach you magic better than me?” White said.

“Couldn’t you just teach me then? Why do you need to become a teacher?” Illya asked.

“I could, but that doesn’t give me a reason to stay here, I don’t want to abuse my power, so the only way not to free load, and to stay with you the best option was to be a teacher.” White explained.

“Well you are OP, you could do anything,” Illya sighed, she suddenly had a doubt “Wait if you didn’t teach them in those 10 years when did you teach them?”

“I taught them till your third birthday.” White replied.

“till my third birthday?” Illya?

“Yeah, remember how you and Serena visited me every month?” White asked.

“Yes” Illya nodded.

“What do you think I did when you were not there? You only stayed for about two days each month, rest of the time, I was teaching those three here.” White said.

“Wait so you helped them become sorcerers in three years?” Illya was astonished.

“Yes,” White affirmed “now lets change the topic where did you stay in the academy city?” White asked.

“Like every other student in the dorms.” Illya replied “Why do you ask?”

“Well, we have to decide, wether you want to live with me here or stay in your dorms, if you had a roommate, inform them if they are your friend.” White explained.

“That won’t be necessary, I don’t have roommates.” Illya responded.

26