chapter 29 The failure returned!
800 13 26
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Illya and her friends were roaming in the academy city.

“Illya, she is so beautiful, my heart was pounding when I saw her, her beauty is so sinful it doesn’t leave even the ones of the same gender,” Fiana spoke.

“Touché,” Kella said, “but I come from an Island nation of women so not that different. If she was a student, I would’ve started pursuing her already.”

Ena, why don’t ye be tellin' us now, Illya’s godmother gave ye permission, right?” Deidra said.

“Um..” Ena hesitated and looked around “there are many people on the street lets go somewhere quieter first.” she suggested.

And so the 5 came to the academy gardens, a lush green area, and a silent place. They went to their usual spot, near the pond, and sat down to have the treats given by Machina.

“Now speak up, Ena,” Deidra said. She and her friends forgot that Illya knows too and just pressured Ena to spill.

“First, can you all swear that this matter won’t be leaked, it's a national secret,” Ena spoke.

“Yes,” the three replied resolutely.

“Illya’s godmother is the teacher of the three new Sorcerers of Elvenheim.” Ena slowly spoke.

“What!!!” The three screamed.

“Shut up!” Ena bellowed.

They came back to their senses and turned silent.

Illya broke the silence, “That was my reaction too,”

“And you say that same person will teach us?” Fiana excited.

“Yes,” Illya replied.

“That be awesome,” Deidra said.

“I can’t wait, she is the Idol of all elves, and she will teach us magic!!” Ena the meek one was excited too.

“I want to brag about this but we can’t as this is confidential,” Kella spoke.

“just be happy my godmother is teaching us,” Illya said, “Now let's eat the snacks.”

and so they started eating….

“MMMmmmmmmmm, so good, Illya, what is this?” Kella asked.

“God-ma said its called Oreo,” Illya replied.

“It's so goood” Deidra was stuffing her face.

As they were enjoying their treats, an arrogant voice came over.

“Look who arrived!” the boy mocked, “The failure returned!”

“Yes malik, she was so thick-skinned, she actually returned” another boy who appeared to be the other’s attended chimed in.

Deidra wanted to stand up and hit their faces, but Illya stopped her and ignored the others.

The boy was calm “So Illya what have you thought of my offer, you returning must mean you accepted it?” he said.

“Mr Ibn, I am eating with my friends, can you leave? It is not courteous.” Illya spoke calmly, “And as for my answer? You already know I said NO!” she spoke in a frosty tone.

The attendant boy roared, “You dare refuse the Prince of Assyrian Empire? You a failure dare deny him?”

The boy patted his attendant’s shoulder. The boy’s name is Ibn al-Sayf Sinan, he is the 5th prince of the Assyrian Empire.

He calmly spoke, “Are you playing hard to get Illya? It doesn’t befit a failure like you.” He had a condescending tone “Now follow me and be my mistress, at least that way you would have done something useful for your kingdom.”

the attendant boy added, “My Malik is doing you a favour, kneel and accept his generosity”

“Yes, I am,” saying so Ibn started striding towards Illya “we all know that your father doesn’t cherish you and your mother is no more, you should just grovel at my feet like the Bitch you ...!” before he could continue he was on the ground.

Deidra who was closest to him tripped him.

“Watch were you are going, you hurt my leg,” She said looking down at him.

Illya was still calm, but if anyone watched her closely, they could see that her eyes turned blank. But pity all the attention was on the Prince who fell.

“You wrench dare!!!! Mallliiiik!” The attendant bellowed. He ran towards his master and helped him stand up.

“You bitches, I will kill all of you” Ibn spoke hatefully… No one ever showed me such disrespect, Kill!

But before he could do anything he was on the ground again and this time, there was a sharp pain on his cheek.

“You failure! How dare you!” The attendant boy.

Illya’s eyes were back to normal, but one could see the anger in her eyes. She turned and slapped the attendant down too.

This situation has attracted a lot of attention. A lot of students were watching.

The two stood up, Ibn held on to his cheek “You dare slap me you bitch!!!” he grunted.

At that time a few people came, “What is going on here?!” a voice rang out.

Everyone turned their attention in the direction the voice rang out from, It was a group of elves wearing a uniform and had big red bad on their right arms. The security council.

Ibn first spoke up “These bitched dare, harmed me!” he bellowed.

“Mr, Ibn language” the one leading the group was a girl and reminded him “Now, you 5 is what he said true?”

Deidra spoke, “Yes, that son of a bitch dared to slander us and mocked us, he spoke vulgarly to Illya!” she did not back away and cursed.

“Miss Deidra language, what do you have to say, Mr. Ibn, this is not your empire, you can’t provoke others, and you all know that it is against academy rules to have a private fight in this city!” she spoke, her voice was frosty.

“I was trying to speak with Illya when that dumb dwarf tripped me,” he shrugged, “They made a move first! Look at my cheek, it is swollen, How can I show my face now? I demand compensation.”

His lackey chimed in “Yes, they made a move first, you can ask others, we spoke calmly first.”

Kella spoke, “Shut up, you spoke vulgarly to Illya, you called her a failure.”

The security girl turned to Ibn “Is that true.”

Ibn with a straight face “False, they are slandering me, I am a respectable person, they are targeting me, I did not speak disrespectfully! I demand an apology and compensation!”

the lackey “Yes, they are intentionally targeting us, these 5 were so disgusting, we just came to offer greetings!”

The security girl could see what was happening. Few heard what they spoke. And it won’t be easy to prove that Ibn’s words are not true, she sighed.

“I will forgive you all and not bother, If you all bow down and apologize and Illya will attend to me from this day forward,” Ibn spoke. One could see the lust in his eyes.

The security girl did not know what to say. This man disgusted her, Illya’s friends wanted to go up and smack his face, but before anyone could do so he was on the ground again, this time his other cheek was hurt.

“Miss Illya!” the security girl… Why do this? You are digging a hole for yourself!

Illya who was quiet till now spoke “Stop with this cliché drama, I am issuing a duel, it is permitted right?” she turned to the security girl, “I don’t care about his conditions and I’ve had enough, Hey lackey, be a proper lackey and help your master. He might have a broken tooth or two!”

_______________________________________________________________

Scene change back to the room.

Keira spoke, “We don’t know what happened before the security council went there, they quickly sent me this recording.” she was anxious about how White will react, but all she could see was she was her calm and blank face. She was feeling a chill run down when she saw White’s expressionless face.

Her heterochromatic eyes turned blank, and the light in her eyes faded away.

Machina was having chills, Keira felt fear.

And suddenly Whites’ eyes turned black.

26