Chapter 30 Destroy them
990 7 30
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The whole Island started shaking.

A Magical pressure built up on the Island, it started shaking wildly.

White's eyes were pitch black, they were like an abyss, light could not exist in them.

Her hair started fluttering wildly in the air.

White’s hair started dancing in the air, it started turning black and spread to the tips.

“miss Machina, what is happening to Lady White?” Keira asked. She was trying hard to still.

[…] Machina…. We fucked up.

she quickly rushed towards white and held her shoulders [You will crush Illya!]

and suddenly the tremor stopped, and the Island came to a stop.

All this transpired for only a few seconds, but the impact was enormous.

[Did you calm down?] Machina asked.

“Yes, sorry” White came out of her daze and apologized.

At that moment three people rushed in.

“Master, what happened?” Aislin asked.

The three were huffing. They seemed to have rushed here when they noticed the eruption of magical power.

“I am sorry,” White apologized “I am fine, go worry about the kids, some might be harmed.” she waved her hands, “Keira you leave too.”

All the elves bowed and left, they did not dare refuse, they could see that White’s mood was not good.

[Lady Hokage you were in a trance the moment you heard Illya issued a duel, did you read time?] Machina asked.

“Yes, even though my power is limited, I can see what happened in the past few hours in my surroundings,” she replied.

[What did you see? I could see that vulgar kid. Did he speak something else?] Machina asked.

“That bastard he dares speak so vulgarly to Illya!” She bellowed “just leave it, you can ask Illya later, she will tell I don’t want to speak about it I will erupt again!” she said.

[Yes, Lady Hokage, should I get some milk?] She asked.

“Yes.”

___________________________________________________________________________

outside

“Keira, what happened?” Aislin asked.

“Um” Keira had no choice but to obey and gave the three a rundown of what happened.

“the hell? Why do we have such a kid?” Boyd complained.

“Well, we can’t do anything now, we must just be happy that miss Machina was present to stop her, I don’t think I could have done that!” Cael spoke sighing.

“Give me that kid’s location, I will silence him,” Aislin spoke.

“Stop elder sister, do nothing in haste!” Cael spoke hurriedly (Elder sister in terms that she is the first student of White among them)

“Yes Lady Aislin, as a sorcerer you can’t interfere in the Academy issues,” Keira spoke, “And, it was miss Illya who issued the duel, as she is the goddaughter of lady White we don’t have to worry much.”

Aislin said nothing and kept quiet.

“That dude screwed up, let's just see that the children are safe. It was a direct order from Master White,” Boyd spoke.

This is the day when the urban legend of a god’s existence started in the academy city and far in the future, they marked this day as the day of the god’s wrath.

___________________________________________________________________________

That evening when Illya and her friends returned, they were silent.

Illya also felt the quake and knew it was her god-ma.

When they came in Machina led them in [I have some spare dresses here you girls go wash up and change, then we can have dinner, and Illya Lady White called you to her room.] she said.

She silently went up, and when she got to White’s room before she could knock, she heard White “Just come in!.”

“Yes, God-ma” saying so she went in, she saw White was playing games on her laptop.

“God-ma, today…” White interrupted Illya.

“Destroy him!” White said.

Illya could not believe what she heard “God-ma?!”

“I know what happened, I was furious! He dares speak like that!” White spoke, “I don’t care what you do, make his life a living hell, I permit you to show others your blessing!”

“What?!” Illya was shocked. She thought she had to hide her blessing for a while longer.

“I don’t care about delaying stuff,” White spoke as she knew what Illya was thinking “I did not permit you before as you don’t know how to control it, now that you can a bit, I permit you to show it, I don’t want anyone to ridicule my goddaughter if I hear it once more I might just destroy this Island.” She spoke, chuckling.

But all Illya felt from White’s chuckles were chills, White wasn’t joking she felt it, and she was excited too, and MC comeback. She was up for it… Finally, I can destroy!

30