Chapter 31 News of the Duel spreads.
508 16 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

And so a new day starts in the academic city and also the day of reopening.

We can see many students wearing a uniform walking towards the academy for the opening ceremony.

And the residence of White is lively?!

“Lady White, we are here in response to your summons.” Three elves greeted White.

“I won’t beat around the bush, I want a customized class,” White spoke to them.

“Customized?” the three did not understand.

“You three must know what happened yesterday, I really want to make that bastard myself but Illya will do it herself,” White paused clenching her fists.

“…” The three knew she was furious and started sweating, they knew that White caused the calamity they experienced yesterday, they could only gulp with anxiety.

White calmed down “Well anyway, I don’t want shitheads like him in my class, I only wanted to teach in the academy because I wanted to stay with Illya here and did not want to impose, but still I don’t think scumbag like him are worthy of me teaching them.” She started tapping the desk in front of her “So I have a proposal, I will teach students but only those with good character and did not speak about Illya behind her back, for now, I will teach her and her friends, I will give you 2 days, you may select proper students only from Illya’s class.”

one elf spoke up, “So lady White only exemplar students with good morals and talent?”

White glanced at the other person “Talent is of no need as long as they have good morals it is fine, just ask Illya’s friends they should know good students.”

another elf asked, “May I know which subject will you be teaching?”

White answered, “Obviously it will be magic, practical and theoretical, not advanced stuff, just what is suitable for their level, as for the rest of the time I will be in charge of Illya’s combat training too, that will be exclusive just for Illya.”

“That is all.” White nodded, “You three may leave.”

the last elf spoke up “Lady White, I have a request.”

White glanced at that elf “Speak up.”

“Can I also attend your classes?” He spoke, bowing down. His upper body made a perfect right angle with his legs.

The other two were dumbfounded… This bastard!!!

they looked at each other they were about to drag the elf out, but paused because White spoke up “Sure, you can if you have the time.”

“…” they looked at each other again and bowed down just like the first one “We would like to request the same,”

“If you have the time you are free to attend, as long as you think it won’t be awkward for you three professors to study with the students.” White chuckled.

“Thank you, Lady White” The three stood straight up and bowed again in unison.

“Then if that is all,” White turned “Machina, lead them out and give them some chocolates.”

Machina beside her, who stood motionless like a statue till now [Yes, Lady White] she nodded and led the three out.

Around the same time in the academy:

the news of the duel had long spread among most of the students.

Faylinn’s speech as the principal had just ended.

“Now that the long speech is over, we have one last announcement to make,” Faylinn spoke casually.

“Most of you might already know,” she paused and continued “yesterday there was a disagreement between two students and one of them has issued a duel, I won’t try to make peace between them as the two parties have already agreed to the duel.” She won’t dare make peace,… Lady White said that Illya will roast that guy’s skinny but I am not willing to save him.

“The duel between Miss Illya Vermilion and Mr. Ibn al-Sayf Sinan will be held in ten days, I know this raises a very good opportunity for gambling but we don’t encourage this kind of activity in this academy, If you still want to gamble, know that it is your own decision to play with money,She glanced around “I will take my leave now” saying so she got off the stage and walked towards Keira.

Keira, I want you to find out all the areas where the students are betting money,” she spoke seriously.

Yes principal, we can’t allow this kind of attitude to happen here,” she spoke up righteously.

No, you fool!! go everywhere and bet on Illya for me, this is a good opportunity to make some more money, why would you waste it??” Faylinn reprimanded.

But lady Faylinn!!” Keira did not know what to say.

Idiot, think about it it's a good opportunity to earn a few more golds for the student council too, didn’t you say all that most of the money is distributed to the clubs and the student council doesn’t have much left for itself?” Faylinn smacked her head with a chop.

“…” Keira processed these words for a few seconds “I will bet on Illya, how much are we betting? Why don’t we just make our own booths for betting that will give us full control over the gold?”

Now we both are thinking in the same direction, good.” Faylinn complimented.

Illya never publically displayed her magic, and even if she is weak with Lady White teaching her she will win, poor students, I feel like we are cheating as we already know miss Illya will win.” Keira expressed her thoughts.

Who cares? All those who bet on that guy most likely are scum too, it's their fault for not knowing.” Faylinn retorted.

True, I can already smell the gold, heheheheeeee,” Keira started laughing.

Faylinn joined her creepy laugh “heh heheee heeee”.

These two beautiful elven ladies laughing so creepy, all who saw this had their hairs standing on edge and chills running back their spine.

 
21