Legacy World 3.15
430 1 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

**Disclaimer: This chapter contains violence/gore.**

A sudden large influx of mystical energy was drawn into her body that put out the fire surrounding her and the tiger. She started growing bigger until she was half the size of a tree. Her snow white fur turned into a dark maroon red. The fur at the end of her ears grew longer and became fluffy tufts while her tail grew longer with the fluff remaining at its end. A sparkly dark purple aura surrounded her.

The tiger froze in his spot in fear and trepidation. His eyes were wide and jaw dropped open.

"It's time to send my long overdue gift to my brother."

Her cold words shocked the tiger back to his senses and he went scrambling for his life.

BaiXue felt renewed. Her body was teeming with strength and power. 

She swung her tail around her to deal with the 5 lackeys who were attempting to flee in different directions. The moment her tail made contact with their body, their bodies broke and bent along with the impact. It was an instant kill.

Now she could dedicate her full attention to the tiger. One kick off the ground was all it took to catch up to him in less than a second. She bit down on his now scrawny looking body and tossed him like a rag doll upwards into the sky. She jumped up and kicked him hard to send him higher up into the sky while controlling herself to land back down onto the ground. Then she leapt up again, going among the clouds and above the tiger's body to kick his body back down at full strength.

The tiger experienced jarring pain that kept knocking him out and bringing him back to consciousness. His body was entirely out of control and broken all over. He eventually died without even knowing how he died.

His body was no longer identifiable. A large splat of blood was on the ground in a small crater. There were bits of organs, scattered bones, and a torn tiger skin. BaiXue landed back on the ground by the crater with no issue and she stared at the bloody mess around her with a still calmness.

"Sorry... And thank you... Thank you..." BaiXue heard a clear whisper in the wind that blew through the forest. BaiXue closed her eyes and took in a deep breath.

Suddenly, she felt something that made her hair stand and skin crawl.

She opened her eyes to coldly look at LongFei gently and carefully nuzzling his dragon face against her badly wounded side.

"Stop that."

LongFei immediately did as she said. However, he looked at her with pitiful puppy dog eyes. He kept looking to and fro her eyes and her wounds.

"I'm fine. It's your turn to do your job now." BaiXue assured him.

"When I'm done, I'll have your wounds treated whether you like it or not." LongFei grumpily said before he took off into the sky to quickly get his job done.

He hovered high above the area and swished his tail powerfully a few times. This generated strong winds that all the trees in the vicinity bent to the extent of looking like it would snap at any time. BaiXue squinted her eyes but had no trouble holding herself down in her mystical form. Her claws dug into the ground to keep herself steady. 

The entire scene before their eyes began bending and shaking in a tremor like it was glass on the verge of breaking. He swung his tail once more and everything broke into brown sparkles.

What greeted them was the most prosperous village that the both of them have ever seen. There were rows and rows of big and comfortable houses. There were restaurants and shops. The villagers were living a very comfortable life.

BaiXue's face was of disgust. These people truly had no shame to act so high and mighty when they lived off other villages. LongFei made quick work and burnt everything down to cinders and ashes. When he was done and BaiXue was satisfied with his work, she changed into her human form to get onto LongFei's back.

It was past midnight by the time they reached the front of LongFei's house.

After BaiXue came off LongFei's back, he changed into his human form and stepped towards her with his arms positioned to carry her. However, he was met with a palm in his face, causing him to freeze in his motion. 

"I can walk perfectly fine by myself."

LongFei stood there for awhile before he said, "Go to the room then. I'll set up the bath for you to wash up. Walk slowly and be careful." He then went into the house to head to the kitchen to heat some water up for her bath and crush some herbs to make a healing salve.

BaiXue raised her eyebrow. Like I'm some old crone who'd trip and die or something.

She headed for room where she has been sleeping in and rested against the head of the bed with her eyes closed. After about half an hour, she woke up from her light sleep upon hearing LongFei enter the room.

"The bath is ready." 

LongFei followed closely behind her to the bathroom that was near the kitchen. There was a large wooden bath tub big enough to fit two people at once. It was now filled with water that has some steam rising from it. Different kinds of leaves were floating in it. BaiXue recognised those leaves. The plants of this world were not that much different from the herbs of the first world, except there were more mystical ones in existence like the cure-all plant that LongFei fed her last time. The ones now has a cooling and pain relieving effect when one bathes in it.

How thoughtful. 

She brought her hands to her belt to untie her outer robe. However, she realised that LongFei was still looking at her through the open door. She glanced back at him and asked, "Still not leaving?"

LongFei looked silently at her then drifted his eyes down to her back. He walked slowly towards her then gently placed his hand against the bloody area that stretched across her entire side and ending at the middle of her back. He clearly remembered the look of the gashes when she was in her rabbit form, so he could easily picture it beyond his palm now. His keen eyesight caught how the blood was still very slowly spreading across her still intact clothes. This meant that either her wound has reopened or that it has never stopped bleeding.

"Do you need help?" His voice came out almost as a whisper.

"I'm fine. It's not painful."

LongFei frowned. How can it not be painful?

"I mean it's tolerable. So leave."

He eased up, nodded, then closed the wooden sliding door on his way out.

BaiXue undressed, briefly washed herself, then soaked in the bathtub. The wounds were initially stinging pain but the herbs slowly did their work and relieved the pain. BaiXue sighed. It was really quite a relaxing bath.

Erm... I hate to spoil this moment for you but BaiXue, LongFei will probably insist on helping you apply the salve. BaoBao was unsure if there was any value behind warning BaiXue who had seemed so nonchalant about having her body exposed to him, but after being told off for being negligent, he did not want to make the same mistake anymore. He decided to pre-empt her even if she would be fine with it.

I'll just tell him that I'll do it myself.

He saw how the wound on your torso starts from your side and ends at the back. Not only are there two serious wounds, there are various other smaller grazes and cuts all over too. He'd likely insist to help you.

What makes you so sure that my rejection will not work?

Probability. Based on information of his behaviour in this world and your success of rejecting him so far. BaoBao replied instantly.

... Understood. Your data calculation is really useful at times. BaiXue felt that BaoBao deserved some credit. Now she could think of a way to manage this situation instead of needing to react on the spot. Thanks BaoBao.

BaoBao's mood finally lifted a little. He made the right decision after all.

BaiXue thought for awhile and came up with an idea. She would just let him help her while she stayed in her rabbit form. After staying inside for a while longer, she exited the bath and dried herself.

LongFei was just done with the salve and turned around to see her coming out through the back door. "What're you doing here?"

And here I thought he was starting to talk a little nicer. BaoBao lamented. He really could not get used to LongFei's manner of speaking.

BaiXue looked at the white jade bowl in his hand and knew that the salve was ready. "I'll cultivate while you can help me put the salve on my wounds."

LongFei frowned. "No. To the bed."

"Cultivating is a way to rest too. I don't need to be in the room to rest." BaiXue ignored him afterwards and changed into her rabbit form.

What surprised the both of them was that she was instantly into her mystical form. They had thought that it was some temporary lucky transformation during the battle. LongFei's thinking was because he had not seen such a form before. BaiXue's thinking was because she thought it would not be a stable change since it was not achieved through proper cultivation.

She looked back to her rear. Her hind has ruined the doorway and wall of the entrance to the small sitting room. "Sorry." BaiXue said a little awkwardly.

"It's nothing to worry about. You were right to not be in the room."

BaiXue moved forward to the centre of the backyard and sat on her rear. She looked down at herself and saw her maroon red fur. She raised a paw to pull down her long ears to inspect it as well. I'm really red all over.

What she did not realise was how cute her actions appeared to others. LongFei who saw it all from the start felt a slight squeeze in his heart and a sudden urge to change into dragon so that he could curl around her and cuddle her. He resisted the urge that he could not yet understand and gripped the bowl tighter in his hands.

When he saw that she was done inspecting herself, he informed her. "I wouldn't have enough herbs to make enough salve to cover your wounds in that size."

BaiXue knew that. She changed back into her human form. Since there was no way to for her to act decent, she did not bother any longer. She truly did not think much about her appearance or sex appeal since she did not believe that anyone would be interested in a mere side character.

"I'll call you when I need help for my back." BaiXue took the bowl from his hands, took the bandages that were on the table in the sitting room, and headed into the bedroom. She got undressed again and started applying the salve and bandaging her arms and legs. She was now left with her back.

He's sitting by the door. BaoBao informed her.

"LongFei." BaiXue called without needing to raise her voice.

13