Chapter 6 Rewards and Village
11 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After a flash of light Mark and the rest of the group had been transported back to the totem, however the looks had changed completely the top of the totem had now totally changed to look like a huge wild boar with the shining deep green emerald on its forehead. 

Mark saw something flashing in the corner of his eye,

[System notification: would you like to accept the rewards from instance Village creation instance?] [yes] [no]

Mark selected [yes] of course and looked at the items he had gotten.

[for completing the village creation instance at gold rank you have been rewarded with the following items, an intermediate village resource bag, 100 gold and a herbology book]

Mark thought he had gotten the herbology book from his own actions since he had helped the pharmacist concocting poison. In order to check this he asked what the rest had gotten. Luke simply said, “intermediate resource bag and a hiding class.”

Mark was shocked since this was a class. In Hope you could take classes in order to learn things you didn’t yet know and depending on the thing to learn the prices could range from 10 gold to 100,000 gold. Mark looked at the class and saw that he needed to have a village school first before he could try and see that option.

Then Jim came to him and said “I have gotten an intermediate resource bag and a summoning token for 10 silver and 1 gold administrating type NPC” Mark thought he was dreaming because this was way to much for just the beginner quest, yet they had still managed to complete it with the highest rank possible.

Mark was so happy with this since bureaucracy was the hardest to train NPC to learn in the game. For most villagers spawned as farmer which was the default job. To change a farmer into a soldier they need a weapon, an armour and a cultivation scroll. After that if you have space you can change the job at the barracks or at the totem. The space depends on the size of village/ kingdom you have.

Mark went to Rick since he was just staring. “Hey Rick what did you get” Mark asked him. Rick looked at mark and said “intermediate resource bag, Fire Fruit and Sun god manual 7 layers”

Mark simply looked at him and said alright let’s wait a bit with the manual since we first need to check if you are compatible with it. Mark had a reason for saying this since every person had an affinity towards a certain element and if you would practice the wrong element it would take way more time training it. To see what element you were you could use an element crystal to check it. These crystals were always bought from the system marketplace which would require a village marketplace to access.

Mark then looked at the village statistic and say this:

[Blade village]

Rank: Gold

Population 0/500

Village level 1

Special effect: 10% more special villagers spawned, -10% crop growth time, +10% experience gain for special jobs and 10% faster cultivation.

[buildings to build in village 1 stage]

Blacksmith                  10 units of iron, 100 units of wood, 90 units of stone

Tailor                          5 units of iron, 100 units of wood, 100 units of stone

Armour smith             40 units of iron, 70 units of wood, 90 units of stone

Village marketplace    100 units of wood, 90 units of stone, 200 gold

Walls                           10 units of wood for 1m of wall.

Farm                            10 units of iron, 100 units of wood, 90 units of stone

Village mayor’s house 10 units of iron, 100 units of wood, 90 units of stone

Special building available: wish tower cost 200 units of stone, 100 units of wood and 250 gold. Building will be build by system

Village spawn rate = (village max population * 0.04) +10% = 22 villagers a day

1