003 Liz I
6.3k 9 56
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Knowing Liz, she will arrive mostly after 30 mins. Their house is an hour drive away to his clinic. So Jay decided to pop in the pocket dimension first to check how it looks.

When he entered, he was standing in an all white space like floating in the clouds, then a customization screen appeared like an empty map of 50 sq.m. There he can decide how to design the area. He can even freely put a small house or just a room, how much will be the land, he can put bodies of water too and he can rearrange after every expansion.

With only 50sq.m. He just occupied it as a whole house. Bungalow type with one room bathroom, storage, living room, dining room and kitchen. Inside the room, he put a big soft bed, wardrobe and full body mirror. The bathroom surrounded with glass and mirrors, a tub and shower. He also completed the furniture of the other areas of the house, soft couches, kitchen and dining utensils, shelves, lights etc.

He went back out and see the time only past 5 minutes. Then after experimenting, he found out that he can enter in any part of the house in the dimension as he liked.

A little while later, he heard a car parked then the door bell rang. Jay opened it and Liz entered wearing a floral dress,  that reach mid thigh, hiding her C cup breasts and a pair of rubber shoes. 

"Hi Jay! Did you wait long?" Liz asked as she gave Jay a kiss in the cheek and a hug. Liz smelled his scent sweet but masculine and felt a tingle down below.

"Hello Sister-in-law! Nah... I'm just resting so there's no harm waiting. And you didn't take long." Jay answered and gave her a hug, squeezing her breast in his chest.

"Bet you like that huh?" Liz teased.

"Of course, who wouldn't?" Jay admitted directly, never giving a moment of weakness after many years of teasing. "So? What massage does sister-in-law want?"

Liz giggled instead and said, "Oh my! I'm flattered, it seems at least I'm still attractive in your eyes!"

Jay rolled his eyes, "What? Got a problem with Brother Alfie?"

"No, he's just busy with work, too tired to do anything at night." Liz strolled inside the private room specifically for massages while Jay locked the door and pulled down the blinds.

"Hm? Why'd you close?" Liz asked.

"I already closed the clinic since earlier if you haven't noticed the closed sign when you entered. Brother Alfie said you need a massage so you are my last client for today and then go back to your place for a get together." Jay explained in case.

"Oh, I guess I was just occupied. Anyway, I want a full body massage. I really want to relax." Liz said, believing his excuse.

"Ok, here, use this then lay on your stomach and call me when you're ready." Jay said as he gave her a towel and left the room so Liz can remove her clothes.

"Jay, I'm done, you can come in now." Liz slightly shouted after she laid on her stomach on the massage table.

Jay entered to Liz with her back exposed and her towel just enough to cover her firm butt, his cock starting to pitch a tent on her slacks as he put his hands on her shoulders to start the massage. "So? What's the problem with Brother Alfie?" Jay asked as he used the naughty massage on Liz.

"Mmm... Nothing really, it's just that our nightly love making started getting lesser and lesser. Ooohhh... You're hands are really skilled." Liz explained and can't help complimenting his massage.

"Thanks. This is a new massage I learned, apparently, it enhances beauty and tightens skin. In regards to your married life, you should both talk about it then." Jay advised as he continued rubbing her shoulders and back.

"Ooohh yesss... Uhmmm... We already did talk about it hah... And he can't help it, they need to work overtime as the medicine they were working on is very important. So he needs to leave home early and go home late. Mmm... I understand, it's just that... Oh goddd... Sooo gooood..." Liz moaned as she explained. She now noticed that she's feeling very hot with just Jay's massage at her back. Her cave hidden in the towel started getting wet without any inappropriate touches from Jay.

"Well, you can just hold it in until Brother Alfie is done with the medicine. I'm sure it won't take long." Jay said an option and also joked, "Or you can just tell me if you're feeling so frustrated and I'll help you. Haha"

"And how are you going to do that?" Liz asked, she doesn't know why but right now, if Jay says he will fuck her, she thinks she won't hesitate to agree.

"Since you said I'm good with my hands, maybe I can also use it to satisfy you, in secret of course, or Brother Alfie will kill me." Jay offered, he really want to say he can fuck her if she wants but it might get her angry and worse, tell it to his brother.

Liz raised one of her eyebrows, weighing if the words Jay said is real or not. But one thing is for sure, after a month without sex really makes her want something going in and out of her cave...

"Ooohh... T-then... I'll take you up on your offer... Mmm... Let's see how good your ha-hands are..." Liz said, already delirious from arousal.

"Alright, it's our secret ok?" Jay reminded her.

"Yes, mmm... it's our dirty mmm... little secret." Liz giggled as she agreed.

"Then, I'm starting." Jay said as he turned her and carried her to his room, her arms around his neck, her crotch pressing in his while his hands fondled her ass.

Liz's eyes opened wide and her mouth gaped when her sex felt Jay's big hard cock in his pants. "Oh my god, its big!"

She saw Jay smirk but said nothing, then he sat on the bed still fully clothed while she sat on his crotch, feeling his hardness. His hands left her ass and fondled both of her breast.

"What big tits! These are mine for the rest of the day!" She heard Jay said as he knead them and pinch her nipples gently making her moan and her hips started to grind on his hard cock.

"Do you want to feel better sister-in-law?" She heard him asks.

"Oh godd, yesss!" Liz exclaimed.

"If you want it, you can unzip my pants." Liz did not hold back and unzip his slacks to release his cock.

"Oh fuck! This is... Ahh... Unbelievable..." Liz was speechless, inside his pants it was already big, she didn't expect it was much bigger when it was out!

"Is it bigger than Alfie's?" Jay asked as he captured her nipple in his mouth and massaged the other one.

Liz's head bent backwards and moaned with her nipple in Jay's mouth, rolling his tongue and biting it. Her hips returning to grind her crotch directly on his big cock gradually getting faster, his cock poking her clit as she ascends the top. 

"Oooh... Oh Jay, your cock is huge! I'm gonna... I'm... I'm cumminggg!!" Her toes curled as she convulsed as Jay continued fondling her breast and nipples alternately.

When her climax subsided, Jay laid her on the bed and got down on her. She felt Jay's tongue trace her slit, up and down, slurp her juices, slide back up and suck on her clitoris while his tongue teased it. "Ooohh... Oh Jaaaayy... Feels goood... Mmm..." Her hands clutched his head burying him deeper in her sex as he suck his clitoris. Then Jay's two fingers thrust inside her pussy, Jay's long fingers reaching and poking her g-spot.

"Oh my goddd! Ahhh... Ahh... Jaayyy! You're making me cum again!" Liz said as Jay's fingers moved faster, his teeth bit her clit and his other hand reached to pinch her nipple. "I'm c-c-cummiiiinnggg!"

Jay thrust his hands in and out of her pussy as he waited for her to come down.

Liz rolled her tongue on Jay's fingers inserted in her mouth and tasted her juices. "Fuck Liz! You're so hot!" Jay said looking at Liz's glazed eyes, her tongue rolling and sucking on his fingers.

When Liz's climax subsided, Jay laid beside her, his hand pawing her breast. "Are you satisfied sister-in-law?"

56