004 Liz II
5.6k 10 52
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Are you satisfied sister-in-law?" Liz heard Jay asked. Her eyes still glazed looked at Jay as she reached down to touch his cock. Truthfully, Liz wanted it, wanted to feel his huge cock ravage her pussy and make her cum again and again, but a small part of her mind is reminding her of her husband. So she will just return the favor and make him cum once.

"Uhmm... one more.." She answered. Then she straddled his face, her mouth inches away from his cock. She started licking his cock all over, savoring the mixed taste of them both, like a kid starving for popsicle. Then she put his dick on her mouth. 

One moaned and one groaned as they lick each other. Jay's tongue exploring the inside of her pussy and Liz sucking half of his cock and her hands pumping the lower half and caressing his nuts.

Liz bobbed her head up and down in a trance, experiencing the delicious cock of their youngest brother-in-law, doing her best to suck out and have a taste of the cream hidden inside.

Jay slurped the juices from her pussy and used his thumb and index finger to tease, play and pinch her clitoris. Utilizing the naughty massage letting her build pleasure.

"Ugh... Yeah! Suck that cock Liz!" Jay groaned as his cock tensed. "I'm cummingg!" Jay roared and pinched Liz's clit hard. Liz convulsed as she came on his mouth, his chin wet from her juices, at the same time as he shot ropes of cum directly inside Liz's throat, making her choke and move her head letting his cock shoot more of his cum on her face, body and on the sheets.

Liz swallowed his cum in her mouth and found it to taste better than her husband's. She scooped his cum spilled in her body and ate all of it. Then lay back down the bed and fell asleep from exhaustion. 

Jay's slowly limping cock hardened again at the sight of Liz scooping and eating his cum, but with her falling asleep, he just let her rest.

After resting for a bit, he carried Liz in the bathroom and cleaned their bodies in the tub. Then he cloth her with the dress she wore when she came and left her at the examination table. He then cloth himself with a new pair of shirt and slacks and changed the bedsheets before carrying Liz back and tucked her in.

He sat at the edge of the bed, browsing his phone and waited for her to wake up.

A phone call from Alfie came, to ask if the massage was done.

"Yeah, she fell asleep and is still sleeping. I'm just waiting for her to wake up then we'll head back."

"Did she say something?" Alfie probed.

"Yeah man, what the hell, she said you're too tired for your nightly duties. I tell you, it was awkward as hell." Jay complained earning a laugh at the other side of the phone.

"Then maybe you can "help" her when she needs it." Alfie replied.

"The hell brother, quit joking or else I'll really do it!" Jay acted angry and threatened Alfie while thinking 'I already did most of it, except fucking her.'

Alfie laughed again and just said, "Nevermind, let's talk when you get back home."

"Wait, why does it sound like you're not home from your answer?" 

"Err, I was home earlier when I called you for Liz's massage but I got called back to the lab. I'll catch up at the party, promise." Alfie guiltily explained.

"What the -... You are aware sister-in-law will vent her anger on me, right? You better get back before I'm grilled!" 

"I'll try, calm her down for me bro. I know you can! Alright, I'll hang up now. Bye!" Alfie hurriedly hang up.

Jay looked at his phone then turned his head to the sleeping hottie on the bed. Then he scooted near her and hand combed her short hair. "Sister-in-law, I really want to fuck you right now."

Liz stirred and opened her eyes then said softly "Mmm, me too.."

Jay's eyes opened wide and almost got excited but then Liz followed... "But we can't."

"Mm, I know, I understand." Jay smiled, playing the nice guy, and said, "Well, if you ever need another help with my skilled hands. Just tell me." He joked.

Liz blushed and nodded shyly, she can't deny that Jay really made her feel good. Even Alfie can't make her cum three times in less than an hour.

"Alright, I'll just check my schedule and wait you there at the reception desk. Brother Alfie just called and asked if the massage was done. I told him yes and that you fell asleep. He told me to go back with you when you wake up." Jay explained, leaving the information of Alfie out back at the lab from her and walked out of the room.

They arrived at Alfie and Liz's house 6pm. The food was already being prepared by the housemaid. His other brothers, Mark and Mike already arrived with their wives.

They all greeted each other and catched up while waiting for the others. Surprisingly, Liz did not get mad after knowing Alfie was called back at the lab and just helped the housemaid to prepare food and drinks. Greg and Marie soon came too but Alfie is still not back.

"Sigh... That damn laboratory is overworking my husband!" Liz can't help but vent.

"Calm down sister in law. Why don't you call him and tell him he's the only one missing? Maybe he's on his way back." Jay consoled her and getting agreement from the others.

Liz followed his advice and after talking for sometime, she came back with a face looking like the world owe her billions.

"Let's eat guys, Alfie said he might not be back til late, he's sorry for standing you up after he himself planned this get together." Liz explained.

"That's alright Sis, its not like we don't see each other twice a month or more." Marie said with an understanding smile.

"Yep, there are more dinners to come. It seems Alfie is at the critical point of his current job." Greg followed and everyone nodded in understanding.

"Thanks guys, and yeah, they started compounding the medicine since 3 months ago and his team is currently with a breakthrough that was why he needed to come back urgently." Liz explained further.

No one asked what medicine it is as they all know it is a confidential topic. They all just walked at the dining area, crowding the food as they all ate and joked with each other.

After eating, the girls changed into their bikinis and the men wore their trunks with the exception of Jay, wearing loose shorts. The girls sat on one side having their girl talk while the guys on another side.

Mike and Greg are not drinking booze as they will be driving later while Mark and Jay drank their scotch. Mark and Mike will go home together so he can drink, while Jay's house is just on the other side of the wall.

"So Jay, after not seeing you for a month, did you finally graduate?" Greg asked with everyone hearing.

"Almost, but the girl ran..." Jay answered causing them to laugh except Liz who was stunned but caught herself and smiled together with them like always.

"What? Why did she run? Gosh, you're the most handsome of all you brothers. It's impossible for a girl to run, unless she's a lesbian." Sandy asked.

"Thanks for the compliment. She saw Jay Jr and got scared sister, my handsome face wasn't able to ran after her." Jay answered making the guys laugh.

"Fuck! I suddenly remembered, no wonder the girl was scared." Mark said where Greg and Mike nodded in understanding.

Sandy, Marie and Annie were puzzled and asked "Why?" While Liz was slightly red faced so she drank a scotch as cover.

"Can we please talk about something else?" Jay interrupted. "Oh yes brothers, I have a proposal and I want to ask your opinions."

"Come on, don't change the topic, we can talk about your proposal later. Look at the puzzled faces of our wives." Mike pointed out.

"There's nothing to be puzzled about, I'm normal!" Jay emphasized the world normal causing the boys to laugh again.

"Yeah right, if you're normal then everyone is abnormal." Greg stated grinning.

"What? Is he so big or so small it's scary?" Annie asked after listening to their banter.

"It's big." -Greg

"It's huge." -Mark

"He's hung." -Mike

The three guys answered simultaneously while the girls mouth gaped. They didn't think that the little brother they teased has a not so little cock.

Seeing the look of their wives of more than five years, they can totally say that they want to see it.

"I won't say anything, it's up to you guys if you want to see it or feel it. But that's all, more than that is forbidden." Greg raised both of his hands in surrender followed by Mike and Mark.

"What the fuck! Are you really my brothers? Ah, don't blame me if your wives suddenly have bad ideas about me!" Jay shouted as he stood up and dived into the pool to hide.

52