005 Night at the Pool
5k 6 53
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Inwardly, Jay's plan was a success, he wanted to make the girls interested in him physically and his brothers really did not let him down, firing a personal question on the go.

After seeing the wives of his brothers personally today, he decided that they deserve to taste the best cock, which is his. In his defense, his sisters were so kind and have hot bodies that they must also know the feeling of real orgasm.

When he surfaced on the water, he swam to the boys side but stayed on the pool his back facing the girls, his cock facing the pool wall. 

"So can we talk about something serious now?" Jay asked.

"Yeah, so what's your proposal?" - Greg

"I plan to start a company, I want to invite you guys to invest. I'm gonna start with mobile game applications, restaurant and also beauty products. I was lucky and obtained a recipe on my dad's stash so I want to try it, of course after making sure its safe." Jay explained.

"Wow, isn't three companies in one go too much?" Mark commented.

"Of course its one at a time. Just that these three will be my main focus first. Whatever finish first will be opened first. Brother Mark, I don't know how to start so I will need your advise and help." Jay looked at Mark's hesitating face so he added, "Please." joining his hands in a prayer like a kid asking for favor.

"Sigh... It's not that I don't want to help you, it's just that it was Annie who took care of all the administrative procedures. I'll talk to her to see if she agrees then I'll tell you. Just call me when you'll start and I'll send Annie to you, so she can help you hire capable staffs." Mark relented.

"Thanks Brother Mark! I promise I'll take care of Annie for you. I won't let her starve." Jay promised.

"If she starves she'll grill you. And there's a high chance the Restaurant will be the first one to open." Mark said laughing, knowing his wife is a foodie yet no matter how much she eats she doesn't get fat.

Jay looked at Annie's D cups and said, "Now I understand where all the food went."

Mark flick his forehead and said, "Respect!"

"Sorry Brother." Jay sheepishly apologized.

"Well, let us know when you're ready with your presentation so we can talk about it more in depth." Greg said, interested about the mobile application games he said.

"Mark, uhm, I know you've helped us a lot -" Mike started but interrupted by Mark.

"I agree, but let us first make sure that the restaurant's food are edible and delicious." Mark said, already anticipating what Mike will say ever since Jay mentioned opening a restaurant with new recipes.

"Thanks Bro." Mike said sincerely.

"Ah, we are all brothers, no need for thanks." -Mark

"Now that its all finished, lets swim, oh and Jay, don't forget to fill Alfie in on our talk tonight." Greg advised.

Jay put a thumbs up and swam to a darker side of the pool. While looking at his friends, he can't help but envy the original Jay for his luck in finding these loyal people. In a way, he is also lucky as now he occupied this body. Not only having this loyal brothers but also having a taste of their alluring wives.

A glass of scotch appeared in front of him distracting his thoughts, he looked up and he saw Liz. He smiled, said his thanks and took a sip as Liz sit a step above the pool stair he's sitting in.

"Will you go home or stay the night?" Liz asked Jay.

"If it was before, I'd say I'll stay the night but now it's up to you, I don't want you to be awkward." Jay stated.

"Stay the night." Liz decided. Alfie will be much more puzzled if Jay don't stay over, as they all know that Jay does not like going home ever since his father died.

Jay smiled as his hand near Liz, with the dark and the water as its cover, snaked under her crotch and started rubbing her clit hidden on her bikini. "You look hot in your bikini Liz. Do you need my services again, sister in law?"

Liz gasped and her eyes roamed to see if someone saw but did not remove his hands teasing her sex in the fabric of her bikini. "Don't get me wrong, Alfie might suspect something amiss if you suddenly decided to go home."

Jay shrugged when he heard her excuse and his hands slid the bikini aside and inserted his middle finger in her pussy hole, touching her walls and reaching her weak spot, making Liz knees weak and breathe hard. "It doesn't really matter, as long as I can do this. Don't forget to act normal, unless you want them to know and watch."

Liz's pussy tighten on his fingers, her spot more sensitive and suppressed her moan when she heard what Jay said.

"Did you like people watching you? Your pussy just squeezed my fingers. Perverted Sister Liz." Jay asked while chuckling. 

Liz, suppressing her moans shook her head, "No, I'm not a pervert!"

"Try not to cum sister in law." Jay then massaged the inside of her pussy walls, poking on her sensitive areas relentlessly while Liz tried to suppress her moans and stay sitting still with a smile on her face and act as if they are both just talking normally.

When he felt her pussy twitch and near climax, Jay removed his hands and took another sip of his scotch, looking at Liz face interrupted in her ascent.

Liz was left wanting and felt empty when Jay removed his hands, she was opening her mouth to ask him to keep going but caught herself and did not say it, seeing her other sisters coming.

Jay left the pool stairs to stand near the pool wall to hide his erection but did not go too far from the women.

His sister in laws laugh at his actions, assuming he's shy.

"Aww, Jay is so cute. Don't be shy. We just want to touch and look for a bit." Sandy and the others smiled while getting closer to him.

Jay can escape if he wanted to but why would he? He let himself be trapped in an encirclement by these gorgeous women. "Ahaha, sister in laws, what touching and looking? It's just the same as my brothers. No need to be curious." Jay acted and shouted for help. "Brothers! A little help here!!?"

"You're on your own, enjoy it! The night is getting deep so we need to start preparing to go home. We'll be inside. Sandy, you women make it fast." The boys shouted back and laughed at Jay.

In reality, the men were somewhat disturbed inside, thinking if it was ok even if they know its wrong. But when they look at Jay, somehow they just want to agree. Even their wives fucking Jay is fine with them. And they just attribute it to the long years of marriage life that's somewhat becoming stale. And aside from a disturbing feeling of fear and jealousy, they felt an amazing arousal start burning inside of them. Since the other side is their youngest brother, Jay, they don't mind, they know his character and know he won't ruin a marriage. 

53