006 After Party
4.9k 3 41
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Hear that? You must obey your sister in laws so we can go home and sleep." Annie said.

"I'll agree on the condition that I can also touch you. It's not fair if you guys are the only ones touching right?" Jay negotiated.

"Sure, then I'll be the first." Liz proactively agreed, needing Jay's touches and helping her cum. She got close to Jay and pulled down his shorts then held his cock with both of her hands and started stroking it.

Jay made quick work of Liz, igniting the heat that barely subsided, massaging her nipples, his other hand on her pussy, middle finger and index finger in her cave and his thumb teasing her clit. In just a few thrusting of his fingers in and out of her pussy, Liz convulsed and reached orgasm.

"Who's next?" Jay asked as he put Liz to the side.

The girls were shocked at how fast Jay made Liz cum with just his hands. And looking at Liz satisfied state, their pussies twitched in anticipation.

Sadly, Jay only plans to arouse them and leave them wanting, a steamy sex with their wives as gifts for his brothers, even at the cost of him not cumming. Or Liz can make him cum later when they all left.

Sandy, Annie and Marie all swam closer to him in succession. He hugged them, rubbing his hard cock on their hot pussies and massaging their breast. When one came close to orgasm, Jay would distance them to him and hold another until the three women get the feel of his cock and also feeling hot and bothered.

"Alright gorgeous sister in laws, my brothers are waiting. See you next dinner gathering." Jay declared and smiled.

"No fair, only Liz get to cum." They pouted and protested.

"Err, she's already at home and Brother Alfie is not here so I was emboldened hehe." Jay explained truthfully while scratching the back of his head.

Annie, Marie and Sandy got the idea after his explanation so they said their goodbyes and return inside the house with Liz in tow, leaving him alone at the pool.

Jay went back to the pool stairs and arrange his shorts back in its proper order. To distract himself and calm himself down, he opened the Virtual Store and window shopped on the items to familiarize himself.

With regards to gaming experience, his last world is no doubt more advanced than this world where smart phone had just started appearing in the market. That's why the Virtual Store held almost billions or maybe more items than one mind can comprehend as it was made by a team of minds with different mindsets.

Some focused on everyday necessities, some on appliances, building materials, trees, fruits, flowers, animals, etc., Some focused on western culture items, some on eastern culture items and others. Some focused on medicine or pills, skills and others while he, on the other hand added what his perverted mind can think, receiving a thumbs up from his male colleagues where they also added some of their own fantasies.

That is why he is lucky the VS came with a search bar, category and tags or else his mind will explode just finding for an item.

While browsing at the R-18 items. He found a body mod pill named the Incubus Semen for only 5 points. It was described to double the users sperm count. Any woman will cum just from tasting it with their mouth or lower mouth. The semen discharged into a woman's vagina will make it tight for any dick that enter it. And when the semen goes into the mouth or body, it will increase their beauty. The user is also granted strength and the power to keep his cock erect or keep it asleep.

He immediately bought and take it after purchase as it will be very beneficial for him. At least, for anyone he fucks, their pussies will not loosen up and also keeping it tight for the husbands of married women.

It exactly helps him for his evil plan tonight. He was really having second thoughts on loosening Liz's pussy and be found out by his brother. But with this body mod coupled with his stamina and contraception skills, he can fuck Liz or anyone he wants at any time he wants.

After a while, he decided to go back inside the house to shower and help Liz clean and wash. Their housemaid only comes in the morning and go home at night to give the couple privacy to do the things they wanted in the dark.

He walked into the kitchen counter and found Liz washing the dishes, wearing a sexy lingerie, her breast almost slipping out and only reach enough to cover her taut ass. 

The kitchen sink is placed where the washer can see the dining and living area. And if you look from the living area or dining table, you can only see the upper part of the person inside the kitchen.

"Sister in law, did you wear that for me? You look stunning!" Jay complimented. He walked at the back of Liz and touched her ass.

"No, I wore this for my husband not you. Ahh!" Liz surprised when Jay slapped her butt suddenly.

"Oh I thought it was for me, you sure look fuckable right now." Jay said, his hands making its way at the crack of her ass to her crotch. His fingers making circles around her pussy but not touching the center.

"Mmm... Jay... Stop... This is wronggg..." Liz pleaded.

"Then for the last time sister, can you help my cock calm down? I promise, as long as my cock calms down, I will no longer bother you." Jay asked fully knowing that he can control his erection.

Liz nodded in agreement. She can just give him head and make him cum then they can go back to how it was before.

"I'm home!" Alfie shouted as soon as Liz agreed to help Jay.

"Then, I'll wait for you in my room after brother fell asleep tonight sister in law." Jay whispered in her ear and suddenly pushed his fingers deeper inside her pussy making her body jerk.

Then Jay distanced himself, bought a quickmelting pill that induces deep sleep after an hour of intake.

"Welcome home Brother Alfie, did you eat dinner?" Jay asked when Alfie appeared at the living area.

"Not yet, ahh, I'm starving. Wow Liz, it suits you, why don't we leave Jay to clean up here and let's have an intimate discussion upstairs?" Alfie offered.

"Hmph, if I didn't wear this, you might even ignore me again and go directly to sleep." Liz barked back.

"Now, now... Sister in law calm down. Brother have a light meal first for additional energy before you bring sister in law in your room for an intimate discussion." Jay interjected and brought the meal at the dining table for Alfie to eat and a glass of water.

"You're right, the work really exhausted me. How's the party?" Alfie asked.

Jay relayed all that happened at the party, the jokes, his plans, even the girls encirclement that made Alfie laugh as he finished eating and drank the glass of water.

Jay gaped and asked "You're not angry I made your wife cum?"

"A little bit. But I've really been neglecting Liz for months now and she's been an understanding wife to me. She deserves the best satisfaction, it's just vexing that it wasn't me who made her cum." Alfie admitted.

Liz was touched at Alfie's statement, she ran to him, straddled him and gave him a long deep kiss.

Jay smiled seeing them make out, and since the sleeping pill had been drunk, he let them go.

"Hello... I'm still here! Get a room!" Jay reminded.

The couple ignored him, not breaking the kiss but did as he suggested. Alfie stood up supporting Liz's ass with Liz hugging Alfie like a koala as they made their way to their bedroom.

41